Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround: AAA Dugong

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Walkaround: AAA Dugong Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround: AAA Dugong   Walkaround: AAA Dugong EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Quite recently I acquired the AAA dugong, thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers Although it was still available at eBay, the shipping costs were quite high. Fortunately, Philipp could help me out, and now the lovely Sirenia is part of my collection. I'm completely in love with every Sirenian in my collection, but now again, I'm really enthusiastic about this figurine and about the perfect condition he's in. Here a little walkaround to welcome this dugong home!

AAA Dugong

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Size comparison: on the left the Safari Ltd manatee, on the right the Papo manatee

This dugong sure isn't the largest Siranian in my collection; behold the Bullyland manatee!

All my dugongs together - only the AUS Yowies I got from Susanne didn't want to participate >.<

Welcome home, dear dugong! drunken

Last edited by Tarunyada on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: AAA Dugong   Walkaround: AAA Dugong EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:19 pm

Glorious bounce cheers Applause

Look at all the detail, - his mouth, the look on his face ! WOW !!! cheers

Congratulations with this beautyful, wonderful rarity, which fits so perfectly in your collection Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: AAA Dugong   Walkaround: AAA Dugong EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 10:33 pm

That's a very good figure of a dugong and obviously it had to find a way to your home. It is always good to have news from Philipp even if they are not directly from him. The Bullygrand one is really impressive. Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: AAA Dugong   Walkaround: AAA Dugong EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:52 am

A beautieful figurine, congrats!! And it is not so huge like the most AAA animals :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: AAA Dugong   Walkaround: AAA Dugong EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 11:22 am

This AAA looks waaayyyy better than the seal like Manatees they got XD

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: AAA Dugong   Walkaround: AAA Dugong EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:00 am

Thank you, friends! cheers

widukind wrote:
And it is not so huge like the most AAA animals :)

No it isn't, but compared to other Sirenia figurines, it's quite big. But I'd love to see a bigger Sirenia from AAA Razz

NightLioness wrote:
This AAA looks waaayyyy better than the seal like Manatees they got XD

It does, it does xD But these two manatees are very dear to my collection. But the dugong looks more realistic indeed xP

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: AAA Dugong   Walkaround: AAA Dugong EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 am

He is wonderful! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: AAA Dugong   Walkaround: AAA Dugong EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:45 am

Anne from Norway wrote:
He is wonderful! Congratulations!

Thank you, Anne Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: AAA Dugong   Walkaround: AAA Dugong Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround: AAA Dugong
Page 1 of 1