Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

cheers santa Time for the suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of December. Click here cheers santa

Share | 

The Italian Greyhounds of German king Friedrich II von Preußen by Elastolin/Preiser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: The Italian Greyhounds of German king Friedrich II von Preußen by Elastolin/Preiser   Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:06 pm

The German king "Friedrich II von Preußen"- had always "Windspiele" ( English: Italian Greyhound).

More information about this king, his time and his dogs can be found in these articles below. He was an very unusual person and a very interesting German king.

arrow About Friedrich II in German:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

arrow About Friedrich II in English

arrow About his time and his dogs in English:

arrow Two more articles about Friedrich II and his dogs in German

Now to the models about Friedrich II and his dogs by Elastolin and Preiser. I only have the dogs in my collection, but not his Majesty himself. king

arrow They were made by Elastolin and later also by Preiser in scale is 1:25.

arrow Together with other little figures by Elastolin and other brands from my collection.

arrow Together with Schleich

arrow Some sets and online offers by Elastolin and Preiser:

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Greyhounds of German king Friedrich II von Preußen by Elastolin/Preiser   Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Nice dogs and nice display :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Greyhounds of German king Friedrich II von Preußen by Elastolin/Preiser   Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Have you found anyone that collects historical figures and thought these dogs didn't worth?
They're incredibly delicate and well done! I love them a lot! I think you should feel a very proud owner of these celebrities! of Thanks also for your very interesting presentation. It was good to read a little more about Prussia history and I loved the detail of the burial of the king. farao

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Greyhounds of German king Friedrich II von Preußen by Elastolin/Preiser   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm

OHHHH! Yvette, you did it again : a wonderful presentation of gorgeous models !!!! cheers

They are absolutely perfect little Italians I love you I love you Applause

Are yours composition models ? Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Greyhounds of German king Friedrich II von Preußen by Elastolin/Preiser   Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:36 pm

Thanks Susanne and Roger.
Roger, I found the dogs some years ago on Ebay. They were sold as "Plastiic animals no name". it´s always very interesting to discover great stories behind small things. Susanne, the material is soft plastic.

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Greyhounds of German king Friedrich II von Preußen by Elastolin/Preiser   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks Susanne and Roger.
Roger, I found the dogs some years ago on Ebay. They were sold as "Plastiic animals no name". it´s always very interesting to discover great stories behind small things. Susanne, the material is soft plastic.

Noname, wonderful! Laughing These dogs are far from being anonymous but surely it was good for you that the seller didn't know. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Italian Greyhounds of German king Friedrich II von Preußen by Elastolin/Preiser   

Back to top Go down

The Italian Greyhounds of German king Friedrich II von Preußen by Elastolin/Preiser
Page 1 of 1