Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem.................. Very Happy Give your suggestion for the SUY of February :Click here Very Happy

Share | 

Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:09 pm

I haven't shown any of my newcomers in a while but I just had to show this guy! This is Rainier, the first in the "America The Beautiful" Web Special series, and the first Web Special of 2017. He is a run of 350 and only available to purchase if you were drawn on the lottery. Unfortunately out of 5 accounts I wasn't picked! affraid But someone who entered for me was picked on the waitlist, so I finally got one at cost cheers I absolutely love this guy, one of my new favorites for sure! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 am

Congratulations for getting this incredibly rare and very beautyful model cheers

At first I thought he was named after the famous Prince of Monaco, but I googled that it is also the name of a mountain...and he has this logo on his belly : Idea  

That makes so much sence, - his pattern looks like the side of the mountain cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:42 am

Nice horse :)

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Thank you both! Susanne, yes, he is named after Mount Rainier in Washington state. Very Happy This year's series is about American landmarks, so I'm sure we will see other models similarly Smile

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:58 pm

What a beauty!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Congratulations! He's gorgeous!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Thanks Taylor and onatello! cheers

trovalsa

Country/State : Lisbon, Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 am

He is so, so beautiful!! I love you flower I have a soft spot for the FVO mold (it's one of those Breyers I've always wanted, ahah!) and he looks so beautiful in this colour - which Breyer has executed perfectly! He is got such kind eyes, and I love his painted on horseshoes :) You were very lucky to be able to purchase him!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tom :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:13 am

Thank you! I have a few on the mold but he's by far my favorite! Added to my collection of Xavier, Argyle, matte Winter, matte Fall, and Moritz, of which I was thinking of selling. Wink

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:51 am

beautiful horse with so charming eyes Very Happy

Night Elf

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:49 pm

He is gorgeous! Congrats! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017   

Back to top Go down

Breyer Rainier - First Web Special of 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1