Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't update instagram acct. in profile?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
robinhoodfan

robinhoodfan

Country/State : USA, NY

Can't update instagram acct. in profile? Empty
PostSubject: Can't update instagram acct. in profile?   Can't update instagram acct. in profile? EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 3:45 pm

It's not a big deal but figured it's worth mentioning... for some reason it won't let me add an instagram account in my contact area in my profile.

The website and facebook sections work fine but no matter how many times I try to add the IG link, it shows up as blank scratch

http://artbycriley.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Can't update instagram acct. in profile?   Can't update instagram acct. in profile? EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can add it for you Very Happy Sometimes the system can be weird scratch

robinhoodfan

PostSubject: Re: Can't update instagram acct. in profile?   Can't update instagram acct. in profile? EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 4:37 pm

Thanks :) It's really no biggie if they cant (I have it in my sig anyway)...I just wasn't sure if I was missing something as to why I couldn't get it to work lol

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Can't update instagram acct. in profile?   Can't update instagram acct. in profile? EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 4:46 pm

The instagram field asks for a phone number. What are you trying to edit in this field?
By the way, it was great that you mentioned it, I must find a way to remove useless profile contact fields on member profiles. study :)

robinhoodfan

PostSubject: Re: Can't update instagram acct. in profile?   Can't update instagram acct. in profile? EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Oh, that's weird for instagram--didn't think pulling up an IG acct had anything to do with phone numbers confused
I was typing the usual @username and also tried the actual instagram link to my profile in the field.

Roger wrote:
The instagram field asks for a phone number. What are you trying to edit in this field?
By the way, it was great that you mentioned it, I must find a way to remove useless profile contact fields on member profiles. study :)

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Can't update instagram acct. in profile?   Can't update instagram acct. in profile? EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 8:35 am

I cant add that too Sad

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Can't update instagram acct. in profile?   Can't update instagram acct. in profile? EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 11:52 pm

Sorry, I couldn't fix it. As the field was useless, I just deleted it. If I ever find a solution, I will let you know. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Can't update instagram acct. in profile?   Can't update instagram acct. in profile? EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:28 am

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't update instagram acct. in profile?   Can't update instagram acct. in profile? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't update instagram acct. in profile?
Page 1 of 1