Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround

Go down 
+4
75senta75
Roger
Kikimalou
costicuba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround   Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 pm

I`m so happy, that with the big help from our great friend Yvette sunny ,
finally, this model is in my collection cheers
And I have a chance to make a walkaround for you :)

Some old Papo models are very hard to find ...and this is one of them.
It was in my wish list for a long time ..when I saw it on photos, I really liked it,
but on real - I love it !
Released 2003 and Discontinued 2012, this wonderful model is full of details and realism - Pure Papo style Very Happy

And now, let`s the walk around this model begin :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at this charming face :

This model is smaller, then the most Papo present models.
Here it is together with other Billy Goat :

Thank you dear Yvette, for this lovely model sunny

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround   Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:06 am

It is a serious guy, the best of Papo goats, I remember the first time I saw one, even if I don't collect Farm animals I bought this one cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround   Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Yes, I also remember how people was surprised with the quality of this figure when compared with other similar releases from other brands. I also love this particular figure especially because of the way it is incredibly detailed. Take as example that fur, often, we see a kind of regular pattern in a kind of artifitial work. Here, it is worked in fine detail, in accordance with the body, movement and even a kind of random look like in a real animal. It has also a very adjusted face expression. Congratulations for getting this brilliant figure and thanks for sharing! Very Happy

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround   Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:04 pm

Great photos again Kosta! I agree with guys, it´s one of the best farm animals by Papo during the last
years.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround   Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:15 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround   Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:51 pm

A wonderful, wonderful, beautyful Billygoat cheers

And your pictures do him so much justice, - all the details in his face, horns, ears, fur, tail, - all of him is wonderful

Thankyou for this walkaround, congratulations with the model and HURRAAAY for Yvelle, our always-helpful and positive friend sunny Applause cheers queen king

Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround   Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 9:52 pm

What a fantastic figure, congrats! cheers

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround   Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Very nice figurine, I had no idea it existed Shocked Congratulations and thanks for sharing! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround   Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 3:17 am

Thank you friends :)
I`m happy that you also like this model very much :)

PostSubject: Re: Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround   Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 51029 Boer Billy Goat - walkaround
Page 1 of 1