Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thitanium Prince

Thitanium Prince

Country/State : Italy

Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?) Empty
PostSubject: Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?)   Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?) EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi everyone! Some time ago I posted some pics on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Well, I went back to that junk dealer and I found out he already sold the genet, unfortunately. I still was able to snag a couple nice models, including the two catta, both large and small, and some other nice replicas. They only have a "made in china" stamp, except for the big lemur, which says "Lemuridae" in addition to the "made in china" stamp. They may be Nayab as far as I know, but I wanted to show them to you people Very Happy  I also got a Safari meerkat.
They were pretty cheap and the guy said he can get me other stuff in the future, I hope he gets another genet, it was a gorgeous model.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Thitanium Prince on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?)   Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?) EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Federico, I hope you can get all other figures you wish.
Yes, those we know as Nayab and they are sold in several ways and under several brand names. Lemurs are sold under Wild Republic name too. I think they are interesting figures, it is not every day that you find a figure of a spotted skunk for example. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?)   Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?) EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Great rarities you found there cheers

Such a dealer is worth gold, - and you don't have to pay shipping Wink

Thitanium Prince

Thitanium Prince

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?)   Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:12 pm

I periodically go back to the usual dealer, he often has some nice little surprise for me, this time he had some little chinese beauties and the animal I saw last year, calling it a genet. It's actually market as a Viverricula Indica, a Indian Civet. Pretty happy about the aardvark!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?)   Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:47 pm

OHHHH! They are all SO lovely I love you

Congratulations with these rarities, - and thankyou for sharing Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?)   Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?) EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 6:50 am

Congrats, if your interested i have a few more large size figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?)   Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lemurs, civet and other unclassified animals (maybe nayab?)
Page 1 of 1