Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem........santa rendeer Time to vote for the SUY of December rendeer santa

Share | 

The Trendmaster animals in my zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:55 pm

A new vintage brand in my zoo- Trendmaster

First the Dasyatis pastinaca

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Very nice ray, Andreas! Congratulations! Did they make any other animal figurines?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very nice ray, Andreas! Congratulations! Did they make any other animal figurines?

Yes, a few series with a 4 animals in each serie. So Jungle, Insects, Sealife, Sky and Amazon. More i dont know at the moment but in my next zoo news in a few days i have more additions :)

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Yes, a few series with a 4 animals in each serie. So Jungle, Insects, Sealife, Sky and Amazon. More i dont know at the moment but in my next zoo news in a few days i have more additions :)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to see them Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Thanks to your new common stingray, I opened a page to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers
It is quite uncomplete yet and without pictures and we need to complete the lists to these "Predators" series. From what I have found online, I am really excited with the Sky predators, there's a snowy owl that looks wonderful, unless from what I can see from its picture inside of a blister. There's an osprey too and on other seris I've found a rhino, elephant, jaguar, monkey, honey bee, sand wasp and mantis. If anyone find more info, please share.
I've read they are around 9 cm long, what about their material, Andreas? Also, is there anything marked on it? I know their bags have a lot of information, including their scientific name but how can we identify it if it is loose?
Congratulations! :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Thanks to your new common stingray, I opened a page to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers
It is quite uncomplete yet and without pictures and we need to complete the lists to these "Predators" series. From what I have found online, I am really excited with the Sky predators, there's a snowy owl that looks wonderful, unless from what I can see from its picture inside of a blister. There's an osprey too and on other seris I've found a rhino, elephant, jaguar, monkey, honey bee, sand wasp and mantis. If anyone find more info, please share.
I've read they are around 9 cm long, what about their material, Andreas? Also, is there anything marked on it? I know their bags have a lot of information, including their scientific name but how can we identify it if it is loose?  

Material like K&M, the size could it be, i will share a pic. I have the osprey , howler monkey and a few in a unopen box :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Material like K&M, the size could it be, i will share a pic. I have the osprey , howler monkey and a few in a unopen box :)

Very interesting Andreas! Maybe the box has information about the complete series. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:08 am

Yes, more soon

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:26 pm

first more newcomers

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Congratulations again! I really like that osprey drunken Nice catches!!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Thank you JUlie :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:28 pm

I wonder what does an osprey with a monkey? Maybe just a rime. Wink They look interesting, looking forward what you will show more from that brand. bounce

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:53 am

Now more

That animals here are available for a trade or sale :)

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Lanner Falcon

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:28 pm

It may be the most interesting species of the whole predator series. Very Happy I entered it on TAI and it is the first lanner falcon on it. Do you know any other figure of that species, Andreas? scratch

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:51 pm

It may be the most interesting species of the whole predator series. Very Happy I entered it on TAI and it is the first lanner falcon on it. Do you know any other figure of that species, Andreas? scratch

I agree but one needs a bit of imagination to see a Lanner falcon in this model.

Nevertheless, congratultion Andreas Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Marvellous falcon cheers

What size is ?

Really nice, congratulations.

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:41 am

I agree but one needs a bit of imagination to see a Lanner falcon in this model.

Defintely imagination is needed. That's the reason why I mentioned the most interesting species and not the most interesting figure. It is hard to find, among the several color variations present in that species and respective subspecies, something that really looks like this figure. The shape is also very discret but their intention is good. Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:57 am

Many thanks friends :)

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:02 am

Marvellous falcon cheers

What size is ?

Thank you, i will share a compare pic soon :)

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:02 am

Thank you and yes, i know :)

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:04 am

Thank you, at the moment it is the only figure that i know. That was the reason that i wanted it :)

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Marvellous falcon cheers

What size is ?

here :)

PostSubject: Re: The Trendmaster animals in my zoo   Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Black Caiman