Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin

Go down 
+4
Roger
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
NightLioness
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin Empty
PostSubject: K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin   K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 9:05 pm

I got this beautiful big K&M Ocelot from Julie <3
Kiki asked me to do a walkaround, and with pleasure!

Lego block for size comparison.
All photos may be used for TAI!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by NightLioness on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin   K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:14 pm

HOLY, HOPPING etc bounce bounce cheers

You surely got some awesome new models !!!! Very Happy Very Happy

A dream for many collectors, and here we can see it in your great pictures cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin   K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:27 pm

It is really a nice catch, congratulation Julie Very Happy

Karin thank you for this walkaround. This species is very rare in the toy world and this K&M is really nice.

It has agood place on the Big ones shelf Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin   K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Collecting in big size, these large K&M are more to the jumbo size as the CBIOV you presented but all three are really gens! Thanks for walking around the most famous and sought after figure of this K&M large figure series. Actually, our still not finished research to know what was released in that collection, started because of the ocelots and red wolves. I have myself to find the fennec but good things always arrive. Laughing Love that ocelot, fortunately, Papo released a smaller one for 2017. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin   K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:36 am

Nice catch :) i have the cub :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin   K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Marvellous ocelot nice Paint.

I want this animal in MY collection. cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin   K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Incredible find and lovely model, it is! Congratulations Karin! And thank you for a walk around Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin   K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:49 pm

She is such a beauty drunken I hope I'll be able to find her cub for you one day as well bounce

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin   K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin Empty

Back to top Go down

K&M big Ocelot Walkaround by Karin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: K&M - Wild Republic-
Jump to: