Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)

Go down 
+2
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-) Empty
PostSubject: The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)   The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-) EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 20:57

Of course I had to get the new dog house , - if for nothing else, then for the border collie  Wink

It is a toy, and nothing like the hand made buildings we see here, but still, it is a very nice model , IMHO Very Happy

It comes in a nice, sturdy box :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Information on the backside :

The first impression when you open, is heaps of plastic bags , and a 14 pages booklet showing how to assemble the parts  Laughing

But is is quite simple to assemble, - even I could do it without looking in the booklet  geek

The side-house and be opened and used for storage :

Let's look at the girl first. For some reason I call her Marie  queen

She can move her arms, for instance stroking the dog....

...stroking a horse ....

...or jumping  bounce  Laughing

But the best of it is the doggie.

Even if the poor thing is a bit cofused after the travel, if we can judge from his eyes  Rolling Eyes

I had the idea, that he was a repaint of the Border Collie 16840, but he is actually a different mould, and thus BC no 4 from Schleich !

For comparison, here is the old "Classics" doghouse from Schleich, I do not know how old it is.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)   The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-) EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 6:23

Oh oh oh! Thank you for sharing this set, I need to get it for the red border collie that is actually a new model. Good news for me, but I need to get his black and white brother first I guess. Rolling Eyes Big congrats on a nice looking little dog set. Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)   The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-) EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 8:24

Yeah, I think they will sell a lot a dog houses to people who like the dog Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)   The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-) EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 9:36

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)   The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-) EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 10:56

Congratulations! I had no idea this BC was a different mold than the black-and-white one from last year! I'm not really fond of the new layout from Schleich's boxsets, but we have to do with them for now, I guess. The assembly booklet really reminds me of the LEGO ones Laughing

But very nice overall, thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)   The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-) EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 11:16

It is a new dog?! Not a repaint from the b/w BC?!
I need one!!

Ears are still wrong and even in a mirrored possition comparred to the B/W BC Laughing Paws are better!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)   The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-) EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 12:23

Tarunyada wrote:
.....I'm not really fond of the new layout from Schleich's boxsets, ......

They are ok, but it is TOO MUCH !  
And they are almost impossible to open without tearing them at the flaps.
I put a knitting needle under the lid, so I can open them at both sides at the same time, that way they don't tear so easily.

Tarunyada wrote:
.....The assembly booklet really reminds me of the LEGO ones Laughing ....

Yes !! Part of Schleich is turning into a sort of Lego/Playmobil/Schleich - mix , isn't it ?  Suspect
May not be a bad business strategy, though Rolling Eyes

NightLioness wrote:
It is a new dog?! Not a repaint from the b/w BC?!
I need one!!

Ears are still wrong and even in a mirrored possition comparred to the B/W BC Laughing Paws are better!

cheers Listen to the expert cheers
I thought of you immediately, when I saw the two together and realized that they were different Very Happy

Schleichfreund

Schleichfreund

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)   The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-) EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 20:14

Congratulations,Susanne Applause

PostSubject: Re: The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)   The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

The dog-house from Schleich 2017 , with dog and his girl :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: