Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! Empty
PostSubject: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Hello everyone! :)

Need your help finding the brand of this nice looking brown bear cub :)

Nothing underneath, no mark, nor date. Only China under one of his paws.

material same as the big brands, firm and heavy, not hollow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:57 pm

A next unknown chinese beauty. I think from china we will see many more surprises in the future :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:40 am

No one?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:34 am

I also searched and I can't find what it is. It is an interesting figure and maybe we are seeing again a figure from a series with some interesting animals. Maybe Dutch Bear knows?

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:45 am

it looks like the Schleich 14168 (2000-2003)
see for walkaround:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
but then a chinese ripoff.
Never seen the yellow paint on other models.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:47 am

if this little cutey is looking for a new home............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:07 am

I thought of the Schleich bear cub 14168 too Very Happy

It is the loveliest bear cub ever, - congratuilations with a great find cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 am

Not quite the same, though Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:26 am

Yes, it is a good approach but they are not the same. cat

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:18 am

Roger wrote:
Yes, it is a good approach but they are not the same. cat

I agree :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 5:46 am

Thank you for your comment friends Very Happy

DB: The cub stays with me, sorry Embarassed

He looks indeed similar to the Schleich cub, but he is indeed not the same.
I think he might be from some sort of action play pack or something like that.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 6:26 am

He is lovely. drunken

He could be the Schleich cub being a couple of weeks older Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 8:20 am

Laughing ... or the Chap Mei grizzly cub from the Grizzly Rescue set... what do you think? scratch

Picture belongs to Dinoviper and is externally linked.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 8:59 am

Yes !!! That must be the bear cheers

I am sure if you look with a magnifying glass, you will find the brand mark hidden on the little cutie Laughing

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:56 am

Yes!! Roger, thank you! It is him indeed! Very Happy Does he has a mother also??

The bear cub has a little square with China in it, underneath one of his ind paws.

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:59 am

Wow, he is not on TAI yet!! Very Happy
Will add him this weekend, as i hope to do with more animals (like the Wing Mau kittens :3)

His mother looks... wild Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 10:20 am

Your bear doesn't have a Mother actually. Wild Park series from Chap Mei are rescue centers, a kind of veterinary care. There is a huge bear that is the main figure of the set that is known as the giant grizzly but not his father for sure. You can see below a picture of the monster from the same source. I know there is a moderate sized brown bear that may fit better with your baby, I'll try to find a picture later. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 10:27 am

I suppose you are referring to the bear on TAI from Susanne's collection. It is quite wild indeed but that's Chap Mei. Laughing
I suspected there was another non articulated but I can't find it now or it just don't exist at all. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 11:05 am

Roger wrote:
Laughing ... or the Chap Mei grizzly cub from the Grizzly Rescue set... what do you think? scratch

Picture belongs to Dinoviper and is externally linked.

Yes

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 11:30 am

Oh his father lives with me already.
Not the dark grizzly, but the lighter brown bear.
Just put that lill chap on the train to Amsterdam.
We ll take very good care of him.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 3:14 pm

But it is the bear cub from the same list as the second adult bear you are showing, Roger? If so, I can add it to TAI. I do not want to add a wrong animal to the wrong list XD

Dear DB, when I find An other one, it will go directly to you :3

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 3:35 pm

NightLioness wrote:
But it is the bear cub from the same list as the second adult bear you are showing, Roger? If so, I can add it to TAI. I do not want to add a wrong animal to the wrong list XD

Your bear cub belongs to that red link just after the 2nd bear I am showing. The poor giant grizzly do not have a link yet. Sleep
Chap Mei is sorted as a regular list of figures from several different sets. It is almost impossible to list them set by set once most are not known and some figures are present in different sets. There are also lots of variations of the same figures and most of these sets feature action figures with vehicles and lots of accessories. Chap Mei will remain like that once the animal world is what really matters. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 3:49 pm

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Your bear cub belongs to that red link just after the 2nd bear I am showing. The poor giant grizzly do not have a link yet. Sleep
Chap Mei is sorted as a regular list of figures from several different sets. It is almost impossible to list them set by set once most are not known and some figures are present in different sets. There are also lots of variations of the same figures and most of these sets feature action figures with vehicles and lots of accessories. Chap Mei will remain like that once the animal world is what really matters. Very Happy

Oké! Will add him this weekend Very Happy
Thanks for the info cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 1:37 am

Roger wrote:
Chap Mei is sorted as a regular list of figures from several different sets. It is almost impossible to list them set by set once most are not known and some figures are present in different sets. ..... Very Happy

Sometimes it is easier to find a model that way Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!   Brand of this bear? Chap Mei! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand of this bear? Chap Mei!
Page 1 of 1