Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
NightLioness
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3   Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 12:52 pm

The moment you open a package and you know there is something good in it and you can not wait to get all the bubble wrap of and see them in real.
Long sentence is long XD But that was the feeling when I opened up a package from our great Dark Pegasus Studio! cheers
Three repaints entered my beloved collection, and I am more than happy to show them to you. I love you
(Disclaimer: photos ar bad... bad, bad photos XD)

Oh, and they all need a name!!

I knew about two models, a made in China Cornish Rex cat and the Papo Ardennais Draft horse.
The little foal was a surprise, but oh drunken It melted my heart in an instant!!

Lets begin with the Papo Ardennais Draft <3
She got a nick name called Big Momma XD (Only problem, she does not have a foal yet XD)
She is an older repaint from DPS, but still a beauty too see <3 Love her pink nose <3

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5261_zpsspy4iye3

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5262_zpszqmwiram

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5263_zpspsqgfolq

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5264_zpsesdtpwwo

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5265_zpsxtcjhcpo

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5267_zpsh0x8xtji

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5268_zpsoogveaha

Now the little foal. Ohmygoodness!! I love you His markings made me nuts XD He is originally a Schleich Lipizzaner foal.
Happily trotting around, showing of his markings <3 *melts again*

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5269_zpsnyfyb0z0

LOOK AT IT, Ohmygoodness, he is so pretty!!
Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5283_zpsvbkxruoz

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5282_zpsui3q7yci

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5275_zpsbomrmkjs

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5277_zpsbq09fwta

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5281_zpsctezxy9a

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5284_zpsilxm3lao

And last but not least, the Cornish Rex cat! She was already prepped, but not finished yet when I saw her in a photo.
I immediately knew this little one had to be in my collection. Aleksander did a very, very good job on this little cat!
Photos do not do her justice at all! as you can not really see the lighter paint on her little wrinkles cheers Laughing
Big yellow eyes and big pink ears, she sure is a little caricature <3

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5290_zpsmcelghi2

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5292_zps5onyo6uh

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5295_zpsjnpsrkxk

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5297_zpseln4q9x8

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5299_zpspolsmqic

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 DSC_5303_zpspgbgmmfo

Thank you so, so much Aleksander for these three magnificent repaints! <3
(You should do cats more, it suits you too XD Very Happy)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3   Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 3:20 pm

They are all very cute, congratulations Karin! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3   Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Hurraay for Alexander cheers

Big Bay Roan Momma is ever so charming, - and she has some of the uniformly coloured spots that they sometimes have Very Happy

LOOK at that foal !!! A real frame-overo indeed, and all the lovely detail Very Happy

And a REX cat !!! SO lovely too !!! Looking at her, I begin to think my next cam may be a Rexie cat Laughing Applause
What brand is your kitty ?

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3   Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Oh, WOW! What a wonderful trio! They are all so cute! cheers

The cat is lovely and horses are wonderful! I love especially the foal!
I like the marking on the foal's head. This kind of marking is called badger face and is rather rare but looks fantastic Very Happy Check this one for example Smile
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/20/aa/b6/20aab6bbc4baa9da5023f71f57ab8bc4.jpg

Susanne, I thought these dark spots on roan coat appear on the scars, aren't they? But then, probably not only? Roan mustang stallions often have a lot of that!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3   Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3   Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Ana wrote:
I like the marking on the foal's head. This kind of marking is called badger face and is rather rare but looks fantastic Very Happy Check this one for example Smile
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/20/aa/b6/20aab6bbc4baa9da5023f71f57ab8bc4.jpg

Susanne, I thought these dark spots on roan coat appear on the scars, aren't they? But then, probably not only? Roan mustang stallions often have a lot of that!

Holy Hamster !!! Anna, such a "Badger face" is truely weird and beautyful cheers

About the dots, - I don't think it is from scars, but really have no proof of that scratch geek Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3   Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 10:30 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ana wrote:

Holy Hamster !!! Anna, such a "Badger face" is truely weird and beautyful cheers

About the dots, - I don't think it is from scars, but really have no proof of that scratch geek Very Happy

Haha, yes, what can be cuter than a badger-horse? Wink

About dark spots on a roan, I don't remember where I've read it, it was an article about mustangs if I remember right. study  It said that on places where a roan horse has some scars the new fur is usually dark. Of course, there may also be other reasons for these dark spots too. But scars is one of the reasons. That's why the typical roan mustang stallion has a lot of dark markings on the coat. Domesticated horses, usually would have less of that.

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 A14a9f10

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 B5af4c10

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3   Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 10:44 am

What a beautyfull new horses and cat.
That cat is great indeed aleksander you should do more cats ! haha.
Congratz on them all.
And Ana i have heard too that the spots on a roan are scars.
i really thought that was the only truth actually haha but i could be wrong afcourse i don;t know everything.

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3   Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Oh I am soo glad you like them.
I love you I love you I love you
I love cats, but sadly most of them are light, or in shades that I am not able to capture in a level I'd appreciate ( yet), but I am trying to paint more and more wild animals - which can lead to more cats in future too ( now only wild cats seem to be fun)!

The roan - I am 100% sure that those regular coloured spots are created after all kinds of woulds, scrathes etc. where horse lost it's coat and new hair grow up without roan shade.

http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 Dscf8711
Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3   Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Pegasus Studio: Three repaints, two horses and a cat <3
Page 1 of 1