Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:47 pm

The composition baby bear with bottle (Bärenkind mit Flasche) was made by Hausser Elastolin in 1950.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Nice walkaround

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:34 pm

So THAT is how it looks !!! cheers

One of my friends found one at a flea market and gave it to me...poor thing had been really badly treated and can only lie down Crying or Very sad

Thankyou for sharing the pictures, dera Yvette flower

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:56 pm

I am sure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Everyone copies Schleich even if it is a lot of decades before. Laughing
Seriously, it is again another very special figure in your collection. You find incredible vintage figures and often in very good condition. I have to thank some of my composition models to you and your ability of finding them. cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Thanks boys and girls. Roger, you have the right "point of view" - as so often!

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)   

Back to top Go down

Walkaround Baby bear with bottle by Hausser Elastolin (composition animal /Massetier)
Page 1 of 1