Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?

Go down 
+7
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
widukind
landrover
Takama
Roger
SUSANNE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Bullyland once made a fabulous series of North European birds of pray, and also European woodpeckers, and a pheasant and a capercaille Very Happy
I would LOVE to see them make a new series of North European birds !!!!

My suggestion is that they make the birds we call "Craw birds", in latin Corvidae.
They are fascinating birds, and very, very beautyful.
Further it could be great for children to learn to know them from each other  study

In Denmark we have 6 different ones :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Raven. The birds of Odin, - Huginn and Muninn Very Happy

Rook, they build their nests close to each other in big trees and make a lot of noice Wink

Eurasian jackdaw can become very tame and cute. Likes to build a nest in the chimney  Shocked

Eurasian jay likes to hide acorns in the ground, so it can eat them in winter, - but some acorns are forgotten and turn into new oak trees !

Eurasian magpie likes to live near farms, where it builds a nest with roof, - and likes to take shiny things  Laughing

Hooded crow is a very, very intelligent bird ! Very Happy

------------------------------------

There is another extremely beautyful Corvidae-bird in Europe : the Iberian magpie .
Are there anything typical to tell children about this bird ?

--------------------------------------

Of course I would also very much love to see a model of a Common kingfisher  drunken

Last edited by SUSANNE on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:49 pm

I'd love also a series like this one of Corvidae and the pictures you are showing are really great! Very Happy
Though, I can think in several excuses Bullyland could find to not release them. Yes, that is just a kind of dream but unlikely we will ever see it released. Maybe Safari Ltd in a TOOB similar to their backyard birds but dedicated to North American corvids instead.
From Bullyland, and keeping the bird thematic, I never understood why not a series of common European birds like a sparrow, a blackbird, a goldfinch, a swallow, a nightingale and many others. scratch

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:51 pm

I really want them to remake more of there Large Dinosaur figures for there new Medium line.

Stegosaurus
Allosaurus
Velociraptor
Lilinsternus

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:28 am

Are beautiful birds.

cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 8:37 am

Roger wrote:
I'd love also a series like this one of Corvidae and the pictures you are showing are really great! Very Happy
Though, I can think in several excuses Bullyland could find to not release them. Yes, that is just a kind of dream but unlikely we will ever see it released. Maybe Safari Ltd in a TOOB similar to their backyard birds but dedicated to North American corvids instead.
From Bullyland, and keeping the bird thematic, I never understood why not a series of common European birds like a sparrow, a blackbird, a goldfinch, a swallow,  a nightingale and many others. scratch

Thankyou, yes, yes, and yes Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:33 am

A another europian bird that i would like to see, also with the most of Susannes suggestions, is a Great Bustard.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:23 am

Oh, I would LOVE to see these birds! You are right, they are very beautiful birds, and very underrated!
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:10 pm

These are amazing looking birds! This isn't something I collect, but I would still love to see them make more new species like this. Most of these are brand new to me.

What I would like to see are more dogs, either new models entirely, or rereleases of the older ones. They had some of the best ones around.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Excellent choice Susanne I see that the birdmania is contagious Very Happy Applause Applause affraid geek jocolor lol! lol!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Roger you too are affected by this disease! Very Happy cheers affraid geek geek jocolor
Crocodile

I would see a Coati or family, Laughing study
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 6:37 pm

I would also like to see a Dall sheep, (I already have the first but it is a bit small!)
In the line of alpaca! Very Happy Very Happy study drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:00 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Excellent choice Susanne I see that the birdmania is contagious  Very Happy Applause Applause affraid geek jocolor lol! lol!  
Laughing

Laughing Laughing
Birds are wonderful cheers
But there are so few of the local ones here, which are made as models.
We have the SUY [url=Animals]Animals from your country[/url] , and I wanted to show some, but there are almost only models of the usual deer, fox, badger, squirrel-ones:roll:  
And when I think of the wildlife here, I first think of birds, but .... Suspect

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 9:27 pm

A Pygmy Right Whale would be welcome.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Yes

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:

A Pygmy Right Whale would be welcome.

Yes !!! They surely need some more/new whales Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 10:47 pm

I want:
Migs and Luna, the other Jaquins from Elena of Avalor.

-More Guinea Pigs in different colors
-more prehistoric mammals

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 8:58 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
-More Guinea Pigs in different colors
-more prehistoric mammals

Great ideas !! cheers

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:08 pm

What a wonderful idea, Susanne! I love European corvids and it would be so awesome to see them made in a series by Bullyland! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Of course I would also very much love to see a model of a Common kingfisher  drunken

This is such a common and iconic European bird, and yet none of the main brands have made one! I'd love to see it in Safari Ltd's style, but their 'common' species focus lies mainly on US species, I know. But one by Bullyland would be great as well! cheers I'd love to have one! bounce

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 7:33 pm

cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?   What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see from Bullyland in 2018 ...or later ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Bullyland-
Jump to: