Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
These little spring-flowers have the most incredible blue colour. In Danish we call them "Kærminde", which means something like "Beloved memory"Very Happy

And now it is time for you to bring forward your suggestions for the SUY of May flower
Please remember, only one suggestion per person.
Around the 21st, we will start a vote for which suggestion most of us want this time.

Should two or more suggestions get the same number of votes, the first wone will win. So don't hesitate if you have an idea  Very Happy

1) Animals that you have seen in wildlife/ real

2) BUTTERFLIES AND MOTHS

3) Spanish horses

4) Favorite Schleich horses

5) Animals you have eaten

6) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7)  .....

Last edited by SUSANNE on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Animals that you have seen in wildlife/ real :)

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:43 pm

BUTTERFLIES AND MOTHS.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Spanish horses

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
bun2013

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:47 am

Favorite schleich horse/s
Back to top Go down
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:25 am

Im not sure if this is appropriate for this forum. But how about

Animals you have eaten?

Like chicken. Or pig or angus cow? Or is that to controversial?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Animals you have eaten?

Like chicken.  Or pig  or angus cow?   Or is that to controversial?

Laughing Laughing I don't really know if it is controversial, - a bit spooky perhaps ? What a Face Laughing
I can try to put it on the list . If there are protests, I can take it off again drunken

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:35 am

Animals you have eaten?

Laughing Laughing I don't really know if it is controversial, - a bit spooky perhaps ? What a Face Laughing
I can try to put it on the list . If there are protests, I can take it off again drunken

I have travelled a lot in Asia, so I have eaten the weirdest things...my list would be long! Including snakes, scorpions, crickets...yum yum! Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:32 pm

Scorpions affraid affraid tongue Laughing

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Scorpions affraid affraid tongue Laughing

Yes, my brother and I were playing the Challenge game at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Beijing. Neither of us wanted to be the first to give up....
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:11 pm

YUCK !!!!! affraid Ohhh, and poor, little sea horses Sad

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:00 am

I think that's a great idea! It would be interesting to see Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:02 am

I have travelled a lot in Asia, so I have eaten the weirdest things...my list would be long! Including snakes, scorpions, crickets...yum yum! Shocked Wink

Laughing Once I volunteered at an insect festival (I manned the maggot painting booth - there's something interesting for you! Wink ), and the one booth near us was severing a wide variety of insects... All different species, all cooked in different ways. None of us wanted to try even though we were handling maggots with bare hands, guess we had our priorities pretty straight lol!

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:44 am

Urgh ! Maggots are SO disgusting pale Laughing

An important part of the eco-system, though, but tongue

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Aww you don't want to try maggot painting with me? Laughing The paintings were cool but I wasn't entirely thrilled with handling the maggots...

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Last year, at a student festival in our city, there was a kiosk with insect cousine. They were offering lot of spieces as desserts with chocolate, coconut, nuts, caramel, orange syrup. I've tried a cricket, a grasshopper, a cockroach and a mealworm. I must say the mealworm was the best - because of no scratching legs stuck between teeth Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Animals you have eaten?

OK. If this is chosen for SUY, there will be no picture from me there: I'm a vegetarian...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017   

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours for May 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1