Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

funrise bighorn sheep

Go down 
+3
widukind
Roger
Taos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

funrise bighorn sheep Empty
PostSubject: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Found this in a car boot sale.He looks like a bighorn sheep but has a little beard like a goat-think they are getting their animals mixed up!! Smile Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Very well pointed, Taylor. In a quick look my reaction was... a mouflon... but, after reading your comments, now it looks a billy goat. Laughing They mixed surely. I didn't know that figure, it is not from their Farm series as you can see below. Could you please check if it is marked with year? They use to have it written just after the brand name.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Very nice model !!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:49 pm

This is extremely interesting cheers

Great find, Taylor Applause

Roger, I never saw that picture before, - I think I have the hen packed away somewhere Very Happy

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 8:06 pm

This model is of 1988.

I remember that I got some animals of this brand.

I have this:

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Nice too Fernando :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Thanks Fernando, your additional information was very important to find what it was actually. Very Happy
Here is the blister with the complete series and this figure was called a Mountain goat! Shocked So I can put it on TAI already! Very Happy
With this, I could complete the list of 12 figures, some were missing and this one is the third pictured.
I am almost sure I have seen some of these before on forum.
Now, I also know that there is one more set by Funrise once there's a polar bear, an otter and a seal, a Sea Life set perhaps. bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], hen packed must be delicious! Beatrice already entered it here. Wink

Taos

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Thanks for all the info folks.I have the dog from the farm series and used to have the ram but don't think I have it anymore.The model may be advertised as a wild goat but it looks nothing like one and more like a bighorn/mouflon!!!!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 6:28 pm

That dog, do you have photos of it? Can not really see if it van be a BC or not XD

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:05 pm

Amazing. A hybrid between a mountain goat and a mouflon. Only seen in Toy World.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:59 pm

This is a picture of the dog I have

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:51 pm

Nice dog, Taylor Very Happy

How big is it ? What marking ? What breed ? Do you know ? bounce

Sorry, sorry for all the questions Embarassed Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:11 pm

Roger wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], hen packed must be delicious! Beatrice already entered it here. Wink

Great Very Happy

If mine is from Funrise too, she just has darker colour :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]post images

But she has no marking at all scratch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:44 pm

Thank you for the dog photo Taos! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:22 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Great Very Happy

If mine is from Funrise too, she just has darker colour :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]post images

But she has no marking at all scratch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Strange, I am not even sure they're the same and I also don't know if these smaller ones are all marked.
Here is a picture of the blister.
image upload no size limit

widukind

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:36 am

Interesting chickens

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 11:47 am

What a charming set !!! Thankyou, Roger cheers

Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Susanne, the dog is marked with made in china and think he looks like a crossbred dog or possibly a border collie cross.he is about the same size as the Schleich Border Collie

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 7:41 pm

Taos wrote:
This is a picture of the dog I have
Taos wrote:
Susanne, the dog is marked with made in china and think he looks like a crossbred dog or possibly a border collie cross.he is about the same size as the Schleich Border Collie

Thankyou Very Happy I asked because I have one a bit similar, just marked MADE IN CHINA, and thought that perhaps he was frum Funrise too Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]upload a gif

Hmmm...looking at the picture, I can see he needs a good scrubbing with soap Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Susanne, it looks the dog is a Funrise too. Apparently farm animals are not brand marked.

PostSubject: Re: funrise bighorn sheep   funrise bighorn sheep Empty

Back to top Go down

funrise bighorn sheep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: