Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birds Yujin photos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Birds Yujin photos Empty
PostSubject: Birds Yujin photos   Birds Yujin photos EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Smile

First, is necessary say that Yujin figures are marked with : YN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love the next set:

landrover

landrover

Birds Yujin photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Yujin photos   Birds Yujin photos EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Other birds:

landrover

landrover

Birds Yujin photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Yujin photos   Birds Yujin photos EmptySat May 06, 2017 8:02 pm

And more:

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Birds Yujin photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Yujin photos   Birds Yujin photos EmptySat May 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Thank you for the pics Fernando :)

There are 2 interestings species (the red crowned conure and the malayan fish owl). But a little too toyish and too much puzzle for me :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Birds Yujin photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Yujin photos   Birds Yujin photos EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:13 am

Thanks Fernando, all your pictures are now on TAI! Very Happy
I identified the conure as Psittacara erythrogenys red-masked parakeet, also known as red-headed conure. Though, if you think it works better as a red-crowned parakeet, (Pyrrhura roseifrons), also known as rose-fronted conure, I can change it. By the way, any idea about the pelican species? scratch

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Birds Yujin photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Yujin photos   Birds Yujin photos EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:58 am

Very interesting , - tankyou very much for the very useful topic Applause cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Birds Yujin photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Yujin photos   Birds Yujin photos EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:31 am

Roger wrote:
I identified the conure as Psittacara erythrogenys red-masked parakeet, also known as red-headed conure. Though, if you think it works better as a red-crowned parakeet, (Pyrrhura roseifrons), also known as rose-fronted conure, I can change it. By the way, any idea about the pelican species? scratch

You are right, my mistake. That comes if you let do hurry the work by Google. The first pics that i saw was pics by the red-masked parakeet but the first what i reed was red-crowned parakeet. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Birds Yujin photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Yujin photos   Birds Yujin photos EmptySun May 07, 2017 3:04 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

You are right, my mistake. That comes if you let do hurry the work by Google. The first pics that i saw was pics by the red-masked parakeet but the first what i reed was red-crowned parakeet. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I am glad you agree and it is a rare species in toy shape, I guess. I think also that the somewhat toyish style of these figures doesn't work very detracting to these parakeets. :)

Birds Yujin photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Yujin photos   Birds Yujin photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds Yujin photos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Yujin-
Jump to: