Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Klick HERE to vote for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:34 pm

Love that Eland!!!

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:41 am

Thank You! Firstly I bought two cheetahs to see how 1:14 scale works. :)

@Noémi wrote:
I love the cheetahs, eland, rhino, lioness and some others. How long time will they be available. I'm sure I need minimum a year to collect them.
Could you write me please the shoulder height of the cheetas in 1:14 and 1.16? I can't decide which series fit better to my "already have" big cats :) The siberian tiger male has 7,5cms shoulder height.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No problem Noémi with time, because of the 3D print technique there is no need for molds or stock, so they can't get out of stock and I'm not planning to put them offline, so you can take the time you want Smile
And sure, here are the sizes: they all vary a bit in height to make it realistic when they are put together, for the 1:14 it's between 5,4 and 5,9 mm and for the 1:16 that makes between 4,7 and 5,2 mm. So they are all when 1:1 size between the 75 and 83 cm height, with the females a bit smaller than the males. For me it's also no problem when you want a different scale that's currently not online. [/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
miniNature

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:57 pm

It’s been nearly two months, but I found again some time to create something new. Smile Earlier I created the famous elephant bull Satao from Kenya and now I started on a request of 2 famous bulls from South Africa. They are part of the Magnificent Seven who roamed Kruger National Park in the Seventies.

The first one is Dzombo. He is the only one of the Magnificent Seven who is poached. Crying or Very sad He was recognizable for his wide and heavy head that’s carrying his almost identically shaped thick tusks weighing more than 55 kg each.  Cool

And the second is Shawu, in a more rampaging pose. He was the bull with the longest recorded tusks in the Kruger National Park and the 6th longest of all time from the whole of Africa. They were more than 3 meters each! Shocked

Hope you’ll like these new bulls! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Nice again

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:16 am

Magnificent!

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Applause Applause Applause Very Happy
Back to top Go down
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:19 pm

The series of male elephants with huge fangs seems impressive to me and the movement of Shawu represents all the power and fierceness of the species. Congratulations Stijn ! Very Happy Applause Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:59 pm

Beautiful tusks in this figure. very nice pose.

congrats.

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Thank you guys! Really like your comments! Very Happy
I’ve something new. Cheetah cubs where long on my list and finally the first two cubs are ‘born’. Razz  I’m planning to do some more, also some that are a bit older, but like to show you already these two little kitties.  Smile
The standing cub:

And the sitting cub:

Hope you like these two new additions! Smile

widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Cute

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:51 pm

Thanks Andreas! Very Happy

I already finished the other cubs. Smile  Here is a walking one:

And I had a photo of 2 playing cubs that I wanted to replicate and this is the result: Smile
These 2 are not linked to each other, so they won’t stay upright. They need to attached to a diorama or base to keep them standing.

Hope you’ll like also these cubs Very Happy

landrover

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:43 am

I would like to see, these in one diorama and with excelent paint.

Very nice work, big congratulations. cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:12 am

Nice again

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:47 pm

Thanks Andreas and Fernando! Very Happy I can ask the person, for whom I've created these cubs, if I can show here his pictures when he finished the models Fernando Smile

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:53 am

I love these cheetahs cubs, amazing poses Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:43 pm

Thanks Anna!  Very Happy

@landrover wrote:

I would like to see, these in one diorama and with excelent paint.

Very nice work, big congratulations. cheers

I have received some pictures that I can share here, Fernando. Thanks to Antonio who has some of my models in his awesome diorama Smile

landrover

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:14 am

Thanks for the photos.

This scene seems real, Congratulation to you and congratulation to Antonio.

excellent animals. study study

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:59 am

These are great--and what a nice photo.

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Tue May 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Yes, Antonio did a great job with it! He has a beautiful diorama Smile

I got an extra photo of also the other 2 cubs: Cool

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Tue May 01, 2018 8:43 pm

Magnificent Applause cheers sunny Cool drunken
Back to top Go down
signatus

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Wed May 02, 2018 4:39 pm

Really good these new figures of cheetah cubs  Shocked  Applause (congratulations Stijn) and I love these dioramas with the painted figures. They seem very realistic !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Thu May 03, 2018 3:10 am

Where can I get those clear stands that hold them up?

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Thu May 03, 2018 10:03 am

AMAZING !!! WONDERFUL !!! cheers Applause I love you cheers Applause

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Thu May 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Thanks all and also my compliments to Antonio Smile

@SeanieP wrote:
Where can I get those clear stands that hold them up?

It's a piece of an acrylic rod. I can remember I've seen them in the hobby store that was located in my architecture faculty in University. I think they are very common in hobby stores, or something like architecture/model building stores. When I look online I can find also some web stores sell these in different diameters. Hope you can find some Smile

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon May 21, 2018 11:20 pm

I can show you again some models I made on request. Smile This time 4 cape buffalo bulls. They are all impressive in size and horns, but the last one in particular.
This last of the 4 is based on buffalo Horizon. He is the most expensive bull in the world. In 2016 sold for $12.2 million.  Shocked
He is so special because of his horn-span of 142 cm. Nowadays this is very rare, but before people start hunting on large scale, this was very normal and they were even wider. Because of men hunted down the buffalos with the widest horns, the genes disappeared and now we see almost only the narrow horns. Crying or Very sad  So Horizon is an important breeding bull.

Hope you’ll like these new additions and the background story of the last bull.  Smile

landrover

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Tue May 22, 2018 1:01 am

Perfection in these buffalos.

Great work. Applause Applause Applause Applause

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Tue May 22, 2018 2:08 am

Magnificent bulls. Really impressive.

Back to top Go down
signatus

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Tue May 22, 2018 10:40 am

Impressive new group and especially the last figure, would have to be scary to see it. Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Wed May 23, 2018 5:12 am

Nice again

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:17 pm

Fabulous figures, Stijn! Very Happy Elephants are powerful. It is amazing how you got correctly the fur texture of cheetah cubs. They're not defintely miniatures of their adultes and they show quite different shapes. You got it masterfully. The poses are also cool and Antonio's dioramas are made until the last detail. Is Antonio Portuguese? I ask because of the name.
The last buffalo is however my favorite of them all. These animals are as magnificent as humans are stupid.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
black

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:15 am

Ola Rogério
Sim só Português mas vive em franca
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:21 am

@black wrote:
Ola  Rogério
Sim só  Português mas vive em franca

Que boa surpresa! É bom ter por aqui um compatriota com tanto talento! Espero que o António se divirta e tenha oportunidade de partilhar mais dioramas conosco. Very Happy Welcome on forum! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Thank you guys and also thanks for your words Rogério, it means something for me! Smile I always try to make every piece as much realistic and unique, like every animal is, so it feels great this is also seen this way.
And great to see you here Antonio! I've seen more photos of your amazing diorama and I'm sure everyone here will love it! Very Happy

black

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Obrigado Rogério
O stijn vai por aqui mas fotos da minha savana .

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:42 pm

@black wrote:
Obrigado  Rogério

Como diria o nosso Sócrates: - Porreiro, Pá! Laughing Ficarei atento and I want to thank Stijn for his intermediation. :)

Back to top Go down
miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:44 am

@Roger wrote:
@black wrote:
Obrigado  Rogério

Como diria o nosso Sócrates: - Porreiro, Pá! Laughing Ficarei atento and I want to thank Stijn for his intermediation. :)

Haha, I needed a bit of Google Translate Laughing and I think the Socrates part is an interesting local saying.  Razz

But of course I like to show you all some photos of Antonio's diorama:  Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:55 am

António's dioramas are really wonderful! Very Happy Thanks for sharing his pictures.
Oh, if you could understand the Sócrates saying meaning with a translator that's fabulous once I couldn't do it myself with my limited English.

Back to top Go down
miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 pm

@Roger wrote:
António's dioramas are really wonderful! Very Happy Thanks for sharing his pictures.
Oh, if you could understand the Sócrates saying meaning with a translator that's fabulous once I couldn't do it myself with my limited English.

Haha, I couldn't understand indeed Laughing My conclusion was it should be something locally Razz

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:13 am

Wow, so many great models I`ve missed here ..
Great job Stijn ! .. on all your models.
I`m especially in love with Shawu. The pose is so dynamic and lifelike Applause

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:12 pm

Beautiful buffalos, such characters I love you
The diorama is also great, very impressive Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
signatus

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:12 pm

wow !, dioramas are so beautiful and realistic !

Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Absolutely wonderful!!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:28 am

Thank you guys! And yes, Antonios diorama is very impressive Cool

Dom77

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:55 pm

Hello all, new here. I model in 1:48, and just wanted to post some of the beautiful models that I have painted. Can’t get extreme detail, but it’s good enough for me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://servimg.com/view/19931097/1][img]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Hi Dom, nice to see you here! I said it earlier via the chat, but you did an awesome paintjob on the models! You have brought them to live Smile

Hope I can make you happy with my upcoming models!

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Welcome on forum, Dom! Your figures look really great and they display so nicely when in scale. 1:48 is a small scale but as the animal represented are really big, it work as a bonus. :elphant:

Back to top Go down
Dom77

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:44 am

Thanks Roger, Stijn‘s work is what amazes me. I come from a model railroad back ground. I am starting work on a fictional African railway soon. Breaking ground in July. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:48 pm

Nice Dom! Looking forward to the moment your African savannah is taking shape with railway and scenery Smile

I can show you all a new male white rhino I made on request. This time in a running pose (which they can with 50 km/h or 31 mph Cool ):

Hope you like it! Smile

widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:22 pm

Nice again. But i am still missing very unusual species :)

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:42 pm

@widukind wrote:
Nice again. But i am still missing very unusual species :)

Thanks, yes, you're right Andreas. I've planned more unusual species, but by the lack of time with my day job and requests inbetween, it takes a bit longer. They will come for sure Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   

Back to top Go down

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next