Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update January 23: New species + extra cheetahs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update January 23: New species + extra cheetahs   Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:34 pm

Love that Eland!!!

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update January 23: New species + extra cheetahs   Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:41 am

Thank You! Firstly I bought two cheetahs to see how 1:14 scale works. :)

@Noémi wrote:
I love the cheetahs, eland, rhino, lioness and some others. How long time will they be available. I'm sure I need minimum a year to collect them.
Could you write me please the shoulder height of the cheetas in 1:14 and 1.16? I can't decide which series fit better to my "already have" big cats :) The siberian tiger male has 7,5cms shoulder height.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No problem Noémi with time, because of the 3D print technique there is no need for molds or stock, so they can't get out of stock and I'm not planning to put them offline, so you can take the time you want Smile
And sure, here are the sizes: they all vary a bit in height to make it realistic when they are put together, for the 1:14 it's between 5,4 and 5,9 mm and for the 1:16 that makes between 4,7 and 5,2 mm. So they are all when 1:1 size between the 75 and 83 cm height, with the females a bit smaller than the males. For me it's also no problem when you want a different scale that's currently not online. [/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update January 23: New species + extra cheetahs
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4