Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
miniNature

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Sun May 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Thanks! This hippo is finished and available now Smile Hope you like it!

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Sun May 28, 2017 12:25 pm

What a lovely hippo! Congrats! Smile

http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Sun May 28, 2017 6:14 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:02 am

I did some work this weekend and now the ostriches and the hippo have some company. Very Happy

Here the newest ostrich:

And the female hippo:

I hope you like them! Smile

widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:29 am

cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 am

It has been some productive days. Smile  Also the male impala is finished and online now. Love to share it with you! Smile

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:10 am

WOW !!! GORGEOUS cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:15 am

A nice impala :)

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:01 am

Thanks Andreas and Susanne! Very Happy

I’ve created 3 different female impala models, so now that boy can have his own harem. Razz  Love to show them to you:

A standing female:

And here a drinking female:

And this one was also drinking, but now in a watchful pose:

I hope you’ll like them! Smile

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:40 am

They are marvellous Shocked cheers
The pose of the last one is wonderful Very Happy

And I notice now that your impals all have the typical tufs on the hind legs Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:24 am

Also very nice!

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Thanks! Nice Susanne you noticed the tuffs on the legs! Smile  I always try to be as detailed as possible, so I really appreciate it! Very Happy

I also did something new for me. I received the request from someone to make two famous PBR (Professional Bull Riders) Bucking Bulls. I wasn’t familiar with that sport, but I liked the challenge to create a specific animal individual, instead of an average species model.

The first bull is Little Yellow Jacket, a three times World Champion Bull (2002-2004). It’s a Brangus breed died in 2011 at the age of 15. A month after his dead he was the first bull awarded with the Brand of Honor.

The other bull is a Braford, named Red Wolf. Despite he never became world champion, he is praised for his very long career on top level. In 2013, 7 years after his dead, he also received the title Brand of Honor.

I hope you’ll also like these models! Smile

widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Nice bull :)

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:06 am

Fantastic!

Back to top Go down
Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Wonderful models! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:51 pm

Thank you all! I made a new set of 5 plains zebra models. This animal couldn’t miss in my savannah collection off course. Cool

First this mare in a neutral standing pose:

And also a grazing mare:

This is the last mare. I love to create the unique poses and I can’t remember a model taking a dust bath.  Smile

The first stallion:

And another pose I really enjoyed to make. I liked the fighting ostriches to make and also these fighting zebras are one of my own favorites to create: Very Happy

I hope you’ll like my new models! Smile

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:56 pm

They are absolutely MARVELLOUS affraid cheers Applause Applause Very Happy

donny ong

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:51 am

Awesome! Fabulous!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:28 am

Nice zebras

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:52 am

Thank you! I’ve 2 new figures. The first is also a requested famous bucking bull. This is Voodoo Child, an ABBI bull. ABBI stands for American Bucking Bull Inc. so it’s a special breed for bull bucking.

I noticed the next one is my first non-vegetarian animal. Razz Also the first pet, the Saarloos Wolfdog. This model I created as a present for someone. This female Saarloos Wolfdog loves to go out in the fields and hunting on mice. This is her typical stalking position before she strikes out on a mouse.

I hope you’ll like these models! Smile

widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:55 am

Nice again :)

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:54 am

Thanks Andreas!

I’ve again a bunch of new models uploaded. Very Happy

First I have expand the impala set with 2 new models.
First the male juvenile. In my research I noticed the way of growing the horns. They don’t grow in the same directions, so they don’t touch during growing. Love evolution: Cool

And next to it also a juvenile female:

I also expand the collection of ostriches.
Now also a model with the wings closed:

And one with the head down. The more curious bird.  Razz

Also I add a new unique pose I think. This ostrich is guarding her eggs.

What is an upcoming bird mom without eggs: Smile

I made this composition for the render, so they are not a cluster like this. When printed they are 12 loose eggs, to create an own setting.

Last, but hopefully not least, a total new animal. The Secretarybird.

Hopefully you’ll all like this new bunch! Smile

donny ong

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:24 am

Shocked
Applause
Incredible!

Back to top Go down
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:08 am

the new models are great!!!!!!!!!!

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:39 am

These animals are really splendid. cheers

congrats.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:28 am

@miniNature wrote:
...I noticed the next one is my first non-vegetarian animal. Razz Also the first pet, the Saarloos Wolfdog. This model I created as a present for someone. This female Saarloos Wolfdog loves to go out in the fields and hunting on mice. This is her typical stalking position before she strikes out on a mouse.

I hope you’ll like these models! Smile
I LOVE this model (hence my member name and old avatar). Great job on a great dog breed! I really enjoyed your PBR/bucking bulls too, yellow jacket and nightlife are personal favorites of mine.

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:35 am

What a beautiful herd of impala for an African collection. Congratulations Stijn !! Shocked  Applause . And the new ostrich models are awesome !

Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com

Last edited by signatus on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
bjarki12

Country/State : USA/Texas

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:00 pm

I'm really impressed with all of your work - all of the ostriches, zebras, and hippos in different poses, a growing heard of distinct impalas, the prize-winning bulls. All of them look really great, and it's incredible that you've made so many of them so quickly! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Amazing, how you can keep them comming, - I love them all cheers

If I am forced to pick a favorite, it is probably the nesting ostrich ! A beautyful, rare and elegant model Applause

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:34 pm

O thank you all for these lovely reactions! Very Happy

@Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I LOVE this model (hence my member name and old avatar). Great job on a great dog breed! I really enjoyed your PBR/bucking bulls too, yellow jacket and nightlife are personal favorites of mine.

I did expect indeed you’ll love this model. Razz I was not into the bucking bull world, but for the customer who asked for these models, it was nice to study them. Here in the Netherlands nobody will know these bulls. Embarassed  I just googled Nightlife, also a very impressive bull. Shocked

@bjarki12 wrote:
I'm really impressed with all of your work - all of the ostriches, zebras, and hippos in different poses, a growing heard of distinct impalas, the prize-winning bulls.  All of them look really great, and it's incredible that you've made so many of them so quickly!  Thanks so much for sharing with us!
@SUSANNE wrote:
Amazing, how you can keep them comming, - I love them all cheers

If I am forced to pick a favorite, it is probably the nesting ostrich ! A beautyful, rare and elegant model Applause

It takes some time, but now I’m spending most of my evenings and weekends in creating the models. And one useful thing about working on the computer instead of using real materials, when I make one ostrich, I can use that files to create another one, so that’s saving a bit of time when I don’t have to start again from scratch. Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:21 am

[quote="miniNature"]O thank you all for these lovely reactions! Very Happy

I did expect indeed you’ll love this model. Razz I was not into the bucking bull world, but for the customer who asked for these models, it was nice to study them. Here in the Netherlands nobody will know these bulls. Embarassed  I just googled Nightlife, also a very impressive bull. Shocked quote]

Where I live Rodeo and PBR type stuff is popular. I mostly just enjoy seeing such impressive animals. I know a few stories about Yellow Jacket and how he was really an even tempered guy at home, but he always knew when he going to an event (to buck or just for the public) and he would get excited and genuinely seem to enjoy it. But you have a great talent of giving these animals, all of them, great justice in your rendering. So great job once again!

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:12 pm

Where I live Rodeo and PBR type stuff is popular. I mostly just enjoy seeing such impressive animals. I know a few stories about Yellow Jacket and how he was really an even tempered guy at home, but he always knew when he going to an event (to buck or just for the public) and he would get excited and genuinely seem to enjoy it. But you have a great talent of giving these animals, all of them, great justice in your rendering. So great job once again!

Great, thanks, nice such bull knows exactly what people want, a real star. Cool

I’ve also 4 new models to show. Very Happy First 3 White Rhino figurines:
Here is a standing male:

Also a grazing female:

And another relax lying female:

And a second new animal. Very Happy The Cape Buffalo. Here is a bull model:

Hope you’ll like these ones also! Smile

donny ong

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:12 am

Amazing! Masterpiece!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:21 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Beautiful figures Stijn! What a Face I hope to get these wonders. Your speed in creating new sculptures is impressive !!

Back to top Go down
miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:31 am

Thank you all! I also have a new model again. Smile  
This time I had something different in my head I wanted to do. I wanted to combine different species into one model and it’s the first dead animal I created. Neutral This ended up with 6 animals in one model, or let's say, 5 living animals. A typical view for the African savanna: The Circle of Life. sunny Here it is:

It’s one of the Plains Zebra herd that didn’t make it. Crying or Very sad The group of scavengers contains a Marabou Stork, 3 White-Backed Vultures and a Lappet-Faced Vulture just arrived to claim his part of the carcass. Cool

I don’t have uploaded this model yet in the different scales, but I couldn’t wait to show you the renders. Smile Later this week I’ll upload it on my site.

Hope you’ll like this new model! Or is it already a mini diorama? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:32 am

Interesting

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Yesterday at 2:29 pm

I find it very interesting and very complicated to print in 3D !! Shocked affraid Another new piece for the fantastic diorama of the African savannah. Congratulations Stijn ! Applause

Back to top Go down
miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   Yesterday at 10:56 pm

Thanks guys! The model is now online. It’s complicated for sure, but I hope I found all the parts that can be too thin for the printer and scaled them up so it should be printable in all the scales that are online now. So after printing it will be the most challenging for the painter. Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1   

Back to top Go down

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 14: 6 animals into 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next