Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo Empty
PostSubject: Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo   Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo EmptyFri May 12, 2017 8:12 pm

I like the horses by Lineol from 4. Generation (around 1950) because of their fine sculpture.
Here you see the grey horse by Lineol from the 4. Generation together with Percheron horse and foal by Papo.
Horse and foal by Papo were released in 2005 and discontinued in 2009.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by 75senta75 on Fri May 12, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo   Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo EmptyFri May 12, 2017 8:36 pm

Nice too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo   Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo EmptyFri May 12, 2017 10:11 pm

That Lineol horse is incredibly beautyful Shocked

I love the Papo mare and - not least - that cute, little teddy of a heavy foal , - and these three are just a dream drunken

Again you made a surprising comparison of two/three wonderful models which together give , like : 1+2 = 5 cheers

Thankyou for the wonderful pictures and for sharing Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo   Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:09 am

I am a huge enthusiast of Lineol IV generation horses. Despite the huge amount of wildlife masterpieces, I often list their draft horse in their top10. This dapppled? grey horse is of a supreme elegance. Once more I need to say that I see a sculpture of a horse and not defintely a toy that look like a horse. I don't know why these figures are not very popular among our horse girls, I know the painting of a composition figure is not always apealing or that, for example, the right foreleg is too long to allow the figure to have a better balance but the sculpt is phenomenal.
I believe your choice of using the Papo Percheron as comparison was only for chance. The last Camargue could work better or even the Mojö Andalusian that has a similar pose. Idea I don't mean that this comparison is inappropriate in any way. Actually, I love these meetings you are promoting on forum.

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo   Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo EmptySat May 13, 2017 1:26 am

Thanks Susanne and Roger. Smile These figures are really more sculptures than toys and have their very special fascination.

Roger wrote:
I believe your choice of using the Papo Percheron as comparison was only for chance. The last Camargue could work better or even the Mojö Andalusian that has a similar pose. Idea I don't mean that this comparison is inappropriate in any way.

The selection of the modern Papo horse has no special reason. Even if they are different breeds, they harmonize in the photo.
That was the only reason. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo   Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo Empty

Back to top Go down

Old meets young - Grey horse by Lineol meets Percheron horse by Papo
Page 1 of 1