Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals Empty
PostSubject: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptySat 13 May 2017, 11:50

Dear friends,it is time to give our tribute to the vintage companies that gifted us with many emblematic figures and it is time to try to build a good online source for brands like Elastolin, Lineol and many other brands that produced composition figures.
As it is a huge task, it will only possible with the contributions of all and, to sort things, we will split this task in groups.
As Lineol 4th generation figures are the most common in our collection. I'd love to start asking you for pictures of their Forest animals.
Those we already have pictures at Toy Animal Wiki were removed from these 1958 Lineol catalogue pages.
All others are missing, I am positive that I have seen most of them in our mebers' collections.
So, if you can provide individual pictures of these figures, it would be appreciated.
Feel also free to discuss any mistake, suggestion or knowledge you have about these figures.
Composition models are a world much more complex than what it looks at first. Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptySat 13 May 2017, 12:34

Great Roger, many thanks for starting the project so fast!
Meanwhile there are already some fine figures at TAI. Most of these very great photos are probably by Susanne and Christophe, right ? In my collection are some of these forest animals too, but I have also
some other figures which are not there. For example this chamois (Gemse)

See here at Figurenmuseum:
http://figurenmuseum.de/masse-tierkatalog/wald-bergtiere-lineol/

Picture from my photo archive:

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptySat 13 May 2017, 12:46

Other example, the fallow deer by Lineol 4. Generation.

My figure:

Figurenmuseum:
http://figurenmuseum.de/masse-tierkatalog/elche-hirsche-und-rehe-lineol/

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptySat 13 May 2017, 12:52

Other example for moment:

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptySat 13 May 2017, 14:09

Thanks Yvette, the wonderful chamois and fallow deer are now on TAI too. Very Happy It is good to know that you also own the roe deer family. We will need individual pictures of them but, take all the time you need to. Very Happy The group shot will be also of use.
Yes, these beautiful pictures are all from Susanne and Christophe, only the howling stag is from my collection... it will need a better picture for sure. Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptySat 13 May 2017, 15:40

Well done, Roger! cheers This site looks very good.
I send you single photos in the evening.
What´s about turkey, stork, pheasant, peacock ?
http://figurenmuseum.de/masse-tierkatalog/heimische-wildv%C3%B6gel-lineol/

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptySat 13 May 2017, 23:23

75senta75 wrote:
Well done, Roger! cheers This site looks very good.
I send you single photos in the evening.
What´s about turkey, stork, pheasant, peacock ?
http://figurenmuseum.de/masse-tierkatalog/heimische-wildv%C3%B6gel-lineol/

That's a good question. Another thing that is not clear in Lineol range are their series. The stork, pheasant, peafowl, swan, in the 1958 catalogue, are together with the Farm animals. So, until a better idea, I will group them there. It can be changed later.
The owl will join this Forest series while the marabou and ostrich will be presented in Wildlife series.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptySun 14 May 2017, 06:34

I hope soon we can get more.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptySun 14 May 2017, 19:53

I can see that a marmot and a wolf is missing, - could it be these ? They are small compared to most other composition models Very Happy

tiopesao

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyMon 15 May 2017, 20:33

Dear Susanne,

Both are Lineol. The marmot is a figure of Lineol latest years. The Wolf is older. I cannot say how oder it is.

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyMon 15 May 2017, 21:03

Thankyou very much, Tiopesao !! cheers

I am very happy to know that Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyMon 15 May 2017, 21:23

It is wonderful that Juan Carlos is helping us in this task. Very Happy I entered then the marmot on TAI.
About the wolf, I can see a similar mould on 1958 catalogue but the wolves on 1938 and 1925 catalogue are completely different. Interesting that this figure was not introduced together into to big wave of new Forest animals in 1938. The wolf of that year, is grouped with other wild animals like elephants, camels, tapir, markhor, etc. It may explain why it was introduced later, probably in 1950 when most of the other wild animals received completely new sculpts. study

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 06:57

Here are the hinds by Lineol made about 1950.

Both together.

Grazing hind

Standing hind

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 07:38

Roeback / Rehbock

Last edited by 75senta75 on Wed 17 May 2017, 08:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 07:52

Roe

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 08:12

Fawn

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 08:32

I also have this stug standing 355 (Rothirsch stehend). Hope it´s the stag from 4. Generation.

Please also compare stag by Figurenmuseum.
http://figurenmuseum.de/masse-tierkatalog/elche-hirsche-und-rehe-lineol/

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 14:00

This is like a dream rendeer cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 14:31

Very nice!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 15:11

A new member of our collector meeting sent me a emai today. He have been looking on the TAI and saw that he have a lot of Lineol that is miss there. He will send me pics for that.
But he have also a lot of work and so he need time :)

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 21:22

Oh, that´s good to hear! Andreas, how many members has your collector meeting ?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 21:43

Wonderful Yvette! Very Happy I entered already your red deers. I'd love to enter also the roe deers but I can't see their numbers. I am quite blind, I know. Could anyone help me with the numbers of the roebuck, doe and fawn, please?
Andreas, it is good to know that your friend wants to contribute too. We will continue our work as far as possible and his contributions are very welcome. Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 21:50

Roger, I will try to find out the numbers. They are so small, I also can`t read it. But I got a magnifying glass for watchmakers as gift recently. Maybe this will helps a little bit. Wink

Last edited by 75senta75 on Wed 17 May 2017, 23:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 22:44

Here they are Roger: Animal names in German, English and the numbers.

First photo:

Wolf/wolf: 384

Tierwärter/keeper: 882

Murmeltier/marmot: 377

Smaragdeidechse/lizard: 441

Hermelin/ermine: 393w

Second photo:

Elch/elk: 352

kämpfender Hirsch/stug fighting: 353

Rothirsch röhrend/Common stug belling: 354

Rothirsch sichernd/Common stug winding: 355

Hirschkuh äsend/hind browsing: 357

Hirschkuh sichernd/hind winding:356

Hirschkalb/fawn: 358

Damhirsch/ fallow deer: 359

Reh/roe: 362

Rehbock/roebuck:360

Rehkitz stehend/fawn standing 363

Hase laufend/hare running: 371

Fuchs/fox: 386

Wildkaninchen hüpf.(end)/wild rabbit skipping: 374

Hase sichernd/hare winding : 370

Wildkaninchen sitzend/wild rabbit sitting: 373

Eichhörnchen/ squirrel/: 376

Fledermaus/bat: 398

Last edited by 75senta75 on Wed 17 May 2017, 23:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals EmptyWed 17 May 2017, 23:05

Hermelin/ermine: 393w

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next