Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Thu May 18, 2017 8:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh, that´s good to hear! Andreas, how many members has your collector meeting ?

At the moment 6. You are welcome too :). The last member is from Greifswald :), okay one from Chemnitz and the others from Dresden.

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Thu May 18, 2017 8:51 am

Ohhh! The lovely hermelin !!!drunken
I have bid on it on Ebay several times, but it always gets up in the price level that I won't go Rolling Eyes

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Thanks Yvette for providing numbers and also ermine pictures. :When this topic started only 12 Forest figures were on TAI, now we have 25! cheers bounce bounce
Based on 1958 catalogue it is only missing:
- Red deer stag charging
- Red deer fawn
- Bat
- Lizard
- Hare standing
- Hare running
- Wild rabbit leaping
- Wild rabbit sitting
- Squirrel
- Keeper

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Thu May 18, 2017 8:25 pm

I will share that with my collector friends :)

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Thu May 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Well done, Roger! cheers From the last missing forest animals I havn´t any of them.
But so far as I know, our member tiopesao from Spain has the keeper by Lineol.
Perhaps he also has some photos ot the other missing ones.

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Fri May 26, 2017 6:39 am

Hi everybody,

Wichtig pica do you need?

If I find some time I will try to reply to questions too.

Best regards.

Tiopesao
Back to top Go down
tiopesao

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Fri May 26, 2017 6:41 am

My god! Writing with a tablet is impossible.

I wanted to say 'which pics'...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Fri May 26, 2017 8:47 am

My god! Writing with a tablet is impossible.

I wanted to say 'which pics'...

lol! lol!

tiopesao

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Fri May 26, 2017 11:40 am

Hello,

I only can add these pictures at this moment [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
tiopesao

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Fri May 26, 2017 11:47 am

more pics...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tiopesao

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Fri May 26, 2017 11:47 am

I hope this helps.....
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Fri May 26, 2017 2:41 pm

It helps a lot Juan Carlos! cheers cheers
I entered your pictures at that TAI page and now it is only missing:
- Red deer fawn
- Bat
- Lizard
- Wild rabbit walking
- Wild rabbit sitting
- Squirrel

Fantastic, we are almost completing that first group of figures! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Fri May 26, 2017 4:10 pm

They are gorgeous !!!
WOW !!! I had one of those running rabbits as a child !!! bounce cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Fri May 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Great photos, many thanks for that! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Sat May 27, 2017 10:49 am

Great

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:37 pm

A new friend in our local collector meeting send me these pictures :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Andreas, sorry for taking some time to be back to you. Sleep Although these models were already on TAI, I used the pictures once with composition figures it is very useful that we check different figures of the same model. Also, they're great! I used all of them and please send a big thanks to your new friend! cheers
Once the contributions to this topic are "paused" now, I will start with another group of Lineol figures and request pictures. If your friend has the chance of keeping with his contributions, it will be very appreciated. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Andreas, sorry for taking some time to be back to you. Sleep Although these models were already on TAI, I used the pictures once with composition figures it is very useful that we check different figures of the same model. Also, they're great! I used all of them and please send a big thanks to your new friend! cheers
Once the contributions to this topic are "paused" now, I will start with another group of Lineol figures and request pictures. If your friend has the chance of keeping with his contributions, it will be very appreciated. Very Happy

Its okay :) i will let him know if we need new Lineol pics :)

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals   

Back to top Go down

Asking pictures for TAI of Lineol 4th generation Forest Animals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1