Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A lot of old pics are missing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

A lot of old pics are missing  Empty
PostSubject: A lot of old pics are missing    A lot of old pics are missing  EmptyFri May 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Today i look and i saw (In the lucky luke collection) are a lot of the older pics missing. It was not the first time that i miss any pics, also it was in a Prior fish topic and a few more.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old pics are missing    A lot of old pics are missing  EmptyFri May 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Unfortunately, servimg.com, the picture housting service of STS, delete pictures after a certain time. It is one of the reasons why we encouraged members to use external housting services in the past. However, other services are also not warranty that they won't desapear. It is common in every free fora and that's the reason why sometimes, old topics need to be deleted or archived. Sad

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old pics are missing    A lot of old pics are missing  EmptyFri May 19, 2017 10:29 pm

So sad ! Sad Sad
It is great to go back and see old topics, but not when the pictures are gone Rolling Eyes

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old pics are missing    A lot of old pics are missing  EmptyFri May 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Ah, i understand. Very sad

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lot of old pics are missing    A lot of old pics are missing  Empty

Back to top Go down

A lot of old pics are missing
Page 1 of 1