Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 
 

 Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Choose Mojo 2012 collectors figure...
Asian black bear (Ursus thibetanus)
4%
 4% [ 2 ]
bongo (Tragelaphus eurycerus)
9%
 9% [ 5 ]
Clouded leopard (Neofelis nebulosa)
14%
 14% [ 8 ]
Gaur (Bos gaurus)
20%
 20% [ 11 ]
Honey badger (Mellivora capensis)
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
Red river hog (Potamochoerus porcus)
7%
 7% [ 4 ]
Sable antelope (Hippotragus niger)
30%
 30% [ 17 ]
Serval (Leptailurus serval)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
siamang gibbon (Symphalangus syndactylus)
9%
 9% [ 5 ]
Sun bear (Ursus malayanus)
5%
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 56
 

AuthorMessage
Philter4

avatar

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 1407

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:05 pm

@ze_neto wrote:
How can we choose among such beautiful animals? I voted for red river hog, but frankly I'd love to see them all on my display! lol

All of these figures are available from different brands, most are fairly easy to get. Up until a few months ago I had every species on the list except gaur (which were made by both Britians and PlayVision) and even now I have 7 here and the gaur is being made so I'll have 8 of them. The two I don't have are the Asian black bear (made by Kaiyodo/ChocoQ) and the honey badger (Made by PlayVision and 1 or 2 others). I had so many figures I was not ever going to use that I traded/sold most of my figures away in the last few months and now only buy species that I really want in my collection or custom made figures for the diorama.

Here is the list with a few of the brands that make them: Please forgive me, sometimes I get Playvision and K&M confused, but where listed they are made by one or the other.
Asian black bear...Kaiyodo
Bongo...Kaiyodo, K&M
Clouded leopard...Kaiyodo, PlayVision
Gaur...Britians, K&M
Honey badger...PlayVision
Red River hog...
Sable...Britians, plus a number of "Made in China" figures
Serval...PlayVision, Colorata, K&M
Siamang gibbon...AAA, Marx
Sun bear... Colorata

I am sure some of these figures are made by other brands as well, but these are the most likely brands to find, even though PlayVision and K&M are by no means common.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2820

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:35 pm

...We have here (in the "customs models" part) some custom models of gaur (by Berlinzoo954 ???) and red river hog (by Yurumi)

gaur (Berlinzoo954)






Red river hog (Yurumi)
















Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2820

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:53 pm

...And one more customs models of animals our top from the Forum members...

Serval (berlinzoo954)



Clouded leopard (Arrakai)










Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21518

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Thanks Zé Neto and Robert for voting! cheers Very Happy
I know Robert that you tried to vote in the gaur but the reumatism is not forgiving you anymore!!!Sad rendeer Wink
The votation is almost ended but is, unless, missing my vote!!!! Suspect tongue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2820

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:04 pm

...And of course the gorgeus bongo antelope from MASTER Ana! cheers






_________________
My topic on STS
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 25708

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Thank you Phil for the informations.

The Clouded Leopard is also produceed by Wild Republic (Big Cats), the Asian Black Bear too and the Red River Hog by K&M. The Asian Black Bear is also produceed by Noahs Plas and Colorata (Bears and Dogs). And i think, a Bongo is also produceed by PlayVisions, but i am not sure.
I have the Bongo and the Red River Hog in stock for a trade!!


@Philter4 wrote:
@ze_neto wrote:
How can we choose among such beautiful animals? I voted for red river hog, but frankly I'd love to see them all on my display! lol

All of these figures are available from different brands, most are fairly easy to get. Up until a few months ago I had every species on the list except gaur (which were made by both Britians and PlayVision) and even now I have 7 here and the gaur is being made so I'll have 8 of them. The two I don't have are the Asian black bear (made by Kaiyodo/ChocoQ) and the honey badger (Made by PlayVision and 1 or 2 others). I had so many figures I was not ever going to use that I traded/sold most of my figures away in the last few months and now only buy species that I really want in my collection or custom made figures for the diorama.

Here is the list with a few of the brands that make them: Please forgive me, sometimes I get Playvision and K&M confused, but where listed they are made by one or the other.
Asian black bear...Kaiyodo
Bongo...Kaiyodo, K&M
Clouded leopard...Kaiyodo, PlayVision
Gaur...Britians, K&M
Honey badger...PlayVision
Red River hog...
Sable...Britians, plus a number of "Made in China" figures
Serval...PlayVision, Colorata, K&M
Siamang gibbon...AAA, Marx
Sun bear... Colorata

I am sure some of these figures are made by other brands as well, but these are the most likely brands to find, even though PlayVision and K&M are by no means common.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11305

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Danny's (Berlinzoo954) custom made animals are in 1:12 scale I think, so they're pretty big.

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4079

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:31 pm

@Roger wrote:

The votation is almost ended but is, unless, missing my vote!!!! Suspect tongue Very Happy
Suspect

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Philter4

avatar

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 1407

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Yes Harriet, Danny's figures are in 1:12, and the gaur is huge! Ana is making mine in the same scale as all of my figures, 1:22 so when it is finished there will probably be one of the best gaur figures available at that point. She will post photos when it is ready, I have seen some of the first one which is almost done and like all of her sculptures I am pretty much speechless at the sight of the photos.




Last edited by Philter4 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11305

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:14 pm

@Philter4 wrote:
Yes Harriet, Danny's figures are in 1:12, and the gaur is huge! Ana is making mine in the same scale as all of my figures, 1:22 so when it is finished there will probably be one of the best gaur figures available at that point. She will post photos when it is ready, I have seen some of the first one which is almost done and like all of her sculptures I am pretty much speechless at the sight of the photos.


Can't wait to see them Phil!
Ana, will you be making moulds from these or just from one?

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2820

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:19 pm

...The scale of Yurumi,s red river hog for example... Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21518

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:45 am

Today is the last day of votation!!!
Let's see who will win that hard race?!?!?!?!
And which of these beauties will be in our collections as our choice???? Suspect

Back to top Go down
Kristie

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-18
Posts : 2916

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:41 am

GO GAUR!!!!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4079

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:44 am

I wouldn't mind if they copy animal from Roger's picture Very Happy cheers

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Joan Milelire

avatar

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 am

c'mon siamang! you will win!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4079

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:40 am

Abu Rai wrote:
c'mon siamang! you will win!!! lol!
Photo finish will decide Laughing

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21518

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Come on serval!!! Sleep cat Sleep cat drunken

Back to top Go down
Numaan
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : London, UK
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-06-18
Posts : 1352

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:25 pm

@Sergey wrote:
...We have here (in the "customs models" part) some custom models of gaur (by Berlinzoo954 ???) and red river hog (by Yurumi)

gaur (Berlinzoo954)


My goodness that Gaur is fantastic....who made this? Did Berlinzoo make it or was it made for him? same for the river hog.

If the new gaur is made I hope it is in a strong and handsome pose with its head held high like in some of the pictures that have been posted...
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2820

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
@Sergey wrote:
...We have here (in the "customs models" part) some custom models of gaur (by Berlinzoo954 ???) and red river hog (by Yurumi)

gaur (Berlinzoo954)


My goodness that Gaur is fantastic....who made this? Did Berlinzoo make it or was it made for him? same for the river hog.

If the new gaur is made I hope it is in a strong and handsome pose with its head held high like in some of the pictures that have been posted...

...Yes Numaan, gaur was made by Danny (Berlinzoo954). He is the old member our forum! Maybe Mojo will buy gaur,s sculpture from Danny and sculpture red river hog from from Yurumi? Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Philter4

avatar

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 1407

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:30 pm

The gaur was made by a Japanese sculptor who does a lot of Danny's figures. He commissions several sculptors to do all of his figures and plants.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9612

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
@Philter4 wrote:
Yes Harriet, Danny's figures are in 1:12, and the gaur is huge! Ana is making mine in the same scale as all of my figures, 1:22 so when it is finished there will probably be one of the best gaur figures available at that point. She will post photos when it is ready, I have seen some of the first one which is almost done and like all of her sculptures I am pretty much speechless at the sight of the photos.


Can't wait to see them Phil!
Ana, will you be making moulds from these or just from one?

Harriet I will make mold of the gaur when it's ready. IT's very little part still missing but my box with Magic Sculpt clay is empty and I have to wait when the postman will bring me new one. I'm so impatient I want to finish my animals and see them ready!!! Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11305

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:25 pm

@ana wrote:
@HKHollinstone wrote:
@Philter4 wrote:
Yes Harriet, Danny's figures are in 1:12, and the gaur is huge! Ana is making mine in the same scale as all of my figures, 1:22 so when it is finished there will probably be one of the best gaur figures available at that point. She will post photos when it is ready, I have seen some of the first one which is almost done and like all of her sculptures I am pretty much speechless at the sight of the photos.


Can't wait to see them Phil!
Ana, will you be making moulds from these or just from one?

Harriet I will make mold of the gaur when it's ready. IT's very little part still missing but my box with Magic Sculpt clay is empty and I have to wait when the postman will bring me new one. I'm so impatient I want to finish my animals and see them ready!!! Very Happy Laughing
Oh right! Come on postman!

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21518

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:47 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:


Oh right! Come on postman!

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11305

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Laughing
he's not riding fast enough

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4079

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:02 pm

flat tyre Wink

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Rio



Country/State : South Wales, UK
Age : 26
Joined : 2010-05-07
Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:19 pm

I voted for the Red River Hog but I'm very glad to see that my would be second choice is currently winning cheers

I'm sure the postman would be quicker if there were a real Guar behind him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21518

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:26 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
flat tyre Wink

The Polish postman doesn't looks very fast... Eh I've found a pic of the Serbian????? What a Face What a Face

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4079

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:30 pm

That's the most optimistic picture of Serbian postman I have even seen...

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21518

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:56 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
That's the most optimistic picture of Serbian postman I have even seen...

lol! Sorry, misleading advertising!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Country/State : NRW, Germany
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-28
Posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:16 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
That's the most optimistic picture of Serbian postman I have even seen...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9612

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm

That's funny to see so many postmen here Laughing Yes I think polish postman probably ride on snail or turtle. Ha shall go from 2 to 4 days here and now I'm waiting more than week Razz Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4079

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 pm

@ana wrote:
...now I'm waiting more than week Razz Sleep
He probably stopped for a drink with Serbian postman, I'm waiting for him to deliver a package sent by Roger almost 4 weeks ago Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Country/State : NRW, Germany
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-28
Posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:04 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
@ana wrote:
...now I'm waiting more than week Razz Sleep
He probably stopped for a drink with Serbian postman, I'm waiting for him to deliver a package sent by Roger almost 4 weeks ago Evil or Very Mad

I believe i´ve found your postman

Back to top Go down
http://sts-forum.forumieren.de
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4079

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Yep, that's the one, I recognized the glasses lol!

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30557

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:48 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
Yep, that's the one, I recognized the glasses lol!

cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21518

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:36 am

The votation ended and the great winner is.... I think we need the photofinnish......
the fantastic, beautiful, wonderful, powerful, graceful and everything ended in ful.....


Sable antelope!!! cheers


Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21518

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:43 am

First of all thank you very much my friends! It was only possible with the participation of you! I think it is the first time a forum of collectors has a figure of your exclusive choice in a range of a brand! And we are only in Mars and more than be the first to know a figure for 2012 it is our figure! The STS figure! I voted in the sable but any other would be excelent and any vote was important and this is the figure even for those who wanted other species! But I'm sure everybody is happy with the great winner! 30% in 10 figures is an important part and it was the winner of the two parts of the game!!! cheers
Now is time to discuss the figure, pose, size, subspecies, paintwork, etc.
Not a votation, I'll open a new topic where everybody can put pics, suggestions, comments and the developer will pick up all information to make the 2012 STS figure! Enjoy and Thanks! cheers Very Happy

Discussion here: http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t1878-sable-antelope-discussion#31240
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mojo 2012 collectors figure - Final poll!!!
» The STS 2014 Dog Animal Figure Final Poll: Papo Siberian Husky
» The STS 2015 Dog Figure Final Poll - German Shepherd Puppy
» Mojo 2012 - African wild dog
» Mojo 2012 WOLVERINE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: