Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun Shire Horse

Go down 
+13
codru
75senta75
SyLoBe
Roger
Tove
Takama
onatello
barracudacat
Florian
SUSANNE
NightLioness
widukind
sortepletter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:27 am

Many thanks Anna for your great heip! I will contact James. Smile
Meanwhile I also got back money from the seller for the Shire horse. That was no problem.

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:38 pm

I ordered all 3 horse models and am very disappointed with the material. The legs are incredibly soft and the smell is ...terrible! You cannot have them in the room anywhere close to you. My daughter gets sick because of the smell, she cannot even play with them...
Same problem for any other buyers?
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 5:00 am

You must have gotten some really bad ones. When I got mine I checked them for bad odors, because I expected the rubber to smell. But there is no smell at all, so that's no problem with the wobblies I got.
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 5:45 am

I recall a Issue with Mojos haveing a very bad smell from around i think 2013 or so. but now its back?

Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:49 am

Hi there, I got mine before weekend. He has an odour, but nothing terrible, you can smell it only if you get it close to your nose and sniff. His legs are straight, standing in correct position, but are easy to bend almost like @sortepletter show us. Painjob is nice, very similar to stock photo, but it seems to me that it tends to peel off very easy (he had tiny rubs here and there and just by rubbing the area with finger, not even with nail, but with soft belly of finger, you can peel the colour off and make the scratches bigger).
I'm excited about the sculpt, and basicly about his appereance in general,
but the quality of material and paint is at least questionable.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta

Last edited by onatello on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 1:13 pm

codru wrote:
I ordered all 3 horse models and am very disappointed with the material. The legs are incredibly soft and the smell is ...terrible! You cannot have them in the room anywhere close to you. My daughter gets sick because of the smell, she cannot even play with them...
Same problem for any other buyers?

I think you should write to Mojo. I have heard they would replace a model that has serious quality issues, and what you describe sounds like a big problem with quality Sad

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 2:40 pm

I`m so sorry and I feel sad ...for Anna, because, she did such a great job with sculpting this model ...the others too. But this one look`s so good. Beautiful horse model ..... and these quality issues makes me sad Sad

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 3:27 am

Wow..a limited edition :)

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 1:38 am

Besides the smell, the paint on my Shire also began to rub off. If you only pass your finger...it simply fades away and shows some orange brown underneath..
I wrote to Mojo on their contact address some 2 weeks ago, but I got no answer whatsoever...
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Have these issues been solved yet by MOJO?
Is it save to buy the Shire horse and not get any paint rub issues or noodle legs?
I would really like to add this beauty to my collection, but I'm still hesitant. Neutral

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:28 am

I got mine yesterday, it seems fine, the legs are only slightly bendable in the lower part but nothing like on the photos from Simone. The paintwork isn't perfect (the tail and mane are not as black as I would wish, more of dark brown, etc) but paint doesn't rub off. I'll show the photos later today. It seems the quality of these copies produced now is better than of those produced earlier this year. I think they're still updating the production, it's probably safe to wait a bit yet until all are replaced with newer copies, also in online shops? Or try to find them in real toy stores, somehow? study

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 11:02 am

Thank you for your response Anna.
I will wait a little longer and buy the Shire next year.
I'll order it with all the wonderful new 2018 figures that will be coming out and hopefully I can get a "newer" model by then.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Shire Horse   mojo - Mojo Fun Shire Horse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun Shire Horse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2