Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

New Aussie Yowie Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moreta

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: New Aussie Yowie Series   Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:31 pm

Does anyone here collect the recently released Australian Yowie series? Its the same animals as the US series 1, with the six men which are slightly different, but in different capsules (green and yellow) and with new papers. I am in Australia, looking to finish my US 2 series, especially I want to find the Bald Eagle. I could swap for Aussie series, or buy if that's the only way. If you want to see the new Aussie series you can go to Yowieworld.com where there's a poster to download also.
Can anyone help? I only need two of all of these, the Eagle of course, Boof, Attwaters Prairie Chicken, Black Footed Ferret, Horned Guan. I've been buying boxes online in Australia but it isn't worth buying more boxes now. Also I would really love the poster if they are available. I have a pdf one only. I can swap for an Aussie poster!
Cheers flower
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Welcome here, this Yowies are really hard to find. But last time i saw a few on Taobao :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:35 am

Hello, Moreta, and wellcome here sunny

It is very interesting to have a new member who collects the Australian yowies !!!
Do you have them all ?

As Andreas writes, they are hard to find for not-Australians, and we still need lots of photos for the Toyanimal Wiki , - in case you like to take pictures  Wink

moreta

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 pm

I have the whole set of Australian Yowies. As well as all the older yowies. I'm happy to help people who would like the Aussie animals. And the wiki doesn't really need new photos as the animals in the Aussie set are identical to the US series 1. Only the papers and the capsules are different. We have green and yellow capsules instead of red and yellow. But I can do photos if you think they are needed Smile
Back to top Go down
moreta

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 pm

I like your cats Susanne, they are siamese? I have a blue eyed Ragdoll I love you
Back to top Go down
sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:38 am

Aack..I got all excited at the idea of a new Australia Yowies series. Maybe they'd have some new/improved fish or something!

But no...just a r-issue of the US series. Maybe eventually.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:05 pm

@moreta wrote:
I like your cats Susanne, they are siamese? I have a blue eyed Ragdoll I love you

Ahhh ! A blue-eyed ragdoll cheers
Perhaps you have picture(s) for us to show here : http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t10412p550-do-you-have-any-pets ? bounce

Yes, they were my Siamese sisters Very Happy
They both died of cancer, and it broke my heart to an extent that I have been completely unable to talk about it.
I loved them so much. Perhaps too much ? I will never have Siamussies again, - it is just too darned hard to loose them Sad

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   

Back to top Go down

New Aussie Yowie Series
Page 1 of 1