Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Aussie Yowie Series

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
widukind
moreta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
moreta

moreta

Country/State : Australia

New Aussie Yowie Series Empty
PostSubject: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 8:31 am

Does anyone here collect the recently released Australian Yowie series? Its the same animals as the US series 1, with the six men which are slightly different, but in different capsules (green and yellow) and with new papers. I am in Australia, looking to finish my US 2 series, especially I want to find the Bald Eagle. I could swap for Aussie series, or buy if that's the only way. If you want to see the new Aussie series you can go to Yowieworld.com where there's a poster to download also.
Can anyone help? I only need two of all of these, the Eagle of course, Boof, Attwaters Prairie Chicken, Black Footed Ferret, Horned Guan. I've been buying boxes online in Australia but it isn't worth buying more boxes now. Also I would really love the poster if they are available. I have a pdf one only. I can swap for an Aussie poster!
Cheers flower
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 8:41 am

Welcome here, this Yowies are really hard to find. But last time i saw a few on Taobao :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello, Moreta, and wellcome here sunny

It is very interesting to have a new member who collects the Australian yowies !!!
Do you have them all ?

As Andreas writes, they are hard to find for not-Australians, and we still need lots of photos for the Toyanimal Wiki , - in case you like to take pictures  Wink

moreta

moreta

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 2:58 pm

I have the whole set of Australian Yowies. As well as all the older yowies. I'm happy to help people who would like the Aussie animals. And the wiki doesn't really need new photos as the animals in the Aussie set are identical to the US series 1. Only the papers and the capsules are different. We have green and yellow capsules instead of red and yellow. But I can do photos if you think they are needed Smile
Back to top Go down
moreta

moreta

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 2:59 pm

I like your cats Susanne, they are siamese? I have a blue eyed Ragdoll I love you
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Aack..I got all excited at the idea of a new Australia Yowies series. Maybe they'd have some new/improved fish or something!

But no...just a r-issue of the US series. Maybe eventually.

New Aussie Yowie Series Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 9:05 am

moreta wrote:
I like your cats Susanne, they are siamese? I have a blue eyed Ragdoll I love you

Ahhh ! A blue-eyed ragdoll cheers
Perhaps you have picture(s) for us to show here : https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t10412p550-do-you-have-any-pets ? bounce

Yes, they were my Siamese sisters Very Happy
They both died of cancer, and it broke my heart to an extent that I have been completely unable to talk about it.
I loved them so much. Perhaps too much ? I will never have Siamussies again, - it is just too darned hard to loose them Sad

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:12 am

I have seen a few more new figures on Facebook

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:59 am

Interesting

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 3:11 pm

I have been able to obtain almost all Series 1, 2, and 3 and some of the other series of Australian Yowie figures from Australia by way of a friend in Australia.
Back to top Go down
moreta

moreta

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:29 pm

I can't believe I was on this forum so long ago! Australia is still behind the US with our series, we're still waiting for Superpowers! I came back looking for Gummies but haven't found any posts yet. Happy Yowie Hunting, if I can help let me know New Aussie Yowie Series 1f60a
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 3:33 am

Hi Moreta, hope all is well! I'd be happy to help, if you need anything off my trade list. Y'all have such interesting figures in your old series.

I do have some Gummies- green tree frogs, African clawed frogs, German shepherds and a Bengal cat if I remember right.
Back to top Go down
moreta

moreta

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 1:16 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Hi Moreta, hope all is well! I'd be happy to help, if you need anything off my trade list. Y'all have such interesting figures in your old series.

I do have some Gummies- green tree frogs, African clawed frogs, German shepherds and a Bengal cat if I remember right.
Hello again! Maybe we can work something out, see my post in the other thread though. Although I don't 'need' those particular Gummies, maybe I could get some along with a couple of Blast capsules, the black ones? Plenty to trade with. And I'll repeat myself, where do I find these trade lists lol! Cheers cat New Aussie Yowie Series 1f60a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Aussie Yowie Series   New Aussie Yowie Series Empty

Back to top Go down

New Aussie Yowie Series
Page 1 of 1