Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

An eclectic bunch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cre8tivesoul

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: An eclectic bunch   Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:27 am

G'day everyone! I haven't posted for a little while (taking an enforced rest due to health issues.) Even though I can't do any repaint / remodelling, I can still collect. Wink Here are my latest additions to my ever growing family. I normally collect cats (wild and domestic) and horses, but I'm slowly (err... umm... *cough cough*) "branching out." These are harder to find items I had to order from a German seller on Ebay. VERY pleased, and well worth it. Price and delivery time were very reasonable.

• Papo mammoth
  • Papo standing tiger
  • Safari Ltd raven
  • Mojo wolverine
  • Schleich wild boar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: An eclectic bunch   Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 am

Congrats, all are lovely figures! I hope you get feeling better soon.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: An eclectic bunch   Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:11 am

A wonderful flock cheers

I love them all, - especially the tiger from Papo ! Papo makes magnificent cat models Very Happy

Btw, in case you do not know, there is a good shop in Australia : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: An eclectic bunch   Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:16 am

Beautieful additions :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: An eclectic bunch   Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Eclectic, that's the word! Very Happy Those are all great figures and very good choices. I really hope your health problems go away as soon as possible. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cre8tivesoul

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: An eclectic bunch   Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:48 pm

Thank you so much, everyone. Smile I hope this RSI goes away quickly so I can get creative again (so many repaints awaiting! LOL!)
Suzanne, Minizoo is my favourite go-to place to purchase my figurines. Very Happy They are blinding fast with their delivery, and they have free delivery over 75$. It was unfortunate they didn't have these items in stock, otherwise, I would've bought them from them.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An eclectic bunch   

Back to top Go down

An eclectic bunch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: