Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Please bring your suggestions for the SUY of June CLICK here sunny

Share | 

Shadoweon's Outdoor Photos- Updated 6/22/2017

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Shadoweon's Outdoor Photos- Updated 6/22/2017   Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:46 pm

I've taken outdoor photos on and off throughout the years but in the past week I've been trying to take more photos on a more active basis.

Here are some of the ones that I've taken so far:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I upload these and other photos on my Flickr and Instagram accounts if anyone wanted to see additional photos:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm going to try to update this topic periodically with additional photos,especially if I manage to take photos during different seasons and in different environments. All of the current photos are taken in a wooded path that is near my house.

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Shadoweon's Outdoor Photos- Updated 6/22/2017   Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Lovely photos, Shadoweon! cheers I love going outside to photograph my animal figurines, even more since I started my Instagram account Smile And I love to see others doing it as well! Very Happy Keep up the great work!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Shadoweon's Outdoor Photos- Updated 6/22/2017   Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Wonderful photos of wonderful models Applause

That is the battat fox isn't it ? Very Happy

I look forward to seing more of your seasonal pictures bounce Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadoweon's Outdoor Photos- Updated 6/22/2017   

Back to top Go down

Shadoweon's Outdoor Photos- Updated 6/22/2017
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos :: Outdoor photos-
Jump to: