Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge

Go down 
+4
widukind
Roger
SUSANNE
SeanieP
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge Empty
PostSubject: Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge   Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:37 am

The Silverback comes into the clearing checking for danger before his troop comes out. (Schleich 2017 Male Gorilla).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The male Silverback inspects the tree tops to sleep at night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge   Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 6:34 am

Hurraaay ! The King of the Jungle king cheers

Thankyou for sharing these wonderful pictures of His Majesty Applause Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge   Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 7:29 pm

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this wonderful gorilla is also now in my collection. If I had not missed this topic, I am sure I would get it earlier. Such beautiful pictures of a very realistic model or should I say such realistic pictures of a beautiful model? Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge   Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 8:00 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge   Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:33 am

I think it's really nice how you framed each picture so you can't tell it's a static model. He looks to have moved in each shot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge   Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:45 am

Thanks Everyone. I love this guy.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge   Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 3:41 pm

Absolutely beautiful! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge   Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 6:00 pm

.. so.. eastern or western lowlands species?.. already forgotten Ben's criters! drunken

Very beautiful pictures and model! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge   Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 11:00 pm

Great photos of a great model!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge   Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverback Male Gorilla Takes Charge
Page 1 of 1