Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!

Go down 
+10
SUSANNE
Bowhead Whale
pm64
WhiteLightning Wolf
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
whitestones
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
Tove
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Dear all

I just realized that I am not allowed to see anymore images which have been loaded with photobucket.

Instead of the photo it appears a dull image of photobucket.com/p500 saying that - to make a long story short - I am not allowed to see the photos anymore.

In order to see how I could solve this problem I searched in internet and found out that if I want to see the images again I sahll pay to photobucket -if I have rightly understood - the amount of USD 40 - more or less - each month (!!).....impossible of course.

So....the pleasure to look at many fellow collectors photos of their magnificent collections or new purchases is gone ...for example..all FLORIAN photos that I used to browse and gave me great joy...gone...because he uses Photobucket...... and so many others as well:evil: confused confused

Am I the only one to have such an issue ?

Depressed and lost No No I do Wait for your kind answers

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 4:09 pm

I wonder: Has photobucket been hacked? affraid I have the same issue! Evil or Very Mad All Photobucket-pictures is gone. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 8:57 pm

I have had soms issues with photobucket too these last two days.
The website is loading very slowly.
All those adds and pop-ups are not helping.
I could not click of copy the links to post the pictures here.
I had to log out and log back in, then it worked.... a bit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Thank you for your answers guys.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 8:46 pm

I got the message that it is not allowed to share with "a 3rd party" ( for instance a forum ) if you use the free account !!!
This is rubbish, as there has always been a link to use for forums !!! Suspect

You have to buy a special account, that costs 40 dollars a year Evil or Very Mad

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 10:40 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

You have to buy a special account, that costs 40 dollars a year Evil or Very Mad

Do you mean month?
Because what I've been reading, it is actually 400 dollars a year.
L
O
L

No kidding. Shocked
PhotoBucket thinks it can bully people into paying that much money without warning.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 8:38 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Do you mean month?
Because what I've been reading, it is actually 400 dollars a year.
L
O
L

No kidding. Shocked
PhotoBucket thinks it can bully people into paying that much money without warning.

affraid affraid

I tried to check, but could not get to it because of stupid adverts constantly blocking the page Suspect

pm64

pm64

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Yes it is indeed 400 USD per year affraid affraid affraid I hate them! One day we will pay also the air that we are breathing Mad
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:45 am

Same here, very frustrating, and I can't afford that every month period, no can do. Any suggestions for a different easy to use free site?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
whitestones

whitestones

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:26 am

Most people have been going over to Flicker Wink

http://www.britishequinecollectorsforum.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 4:13 pm

scratch scratch scratch I have a 40€/year for a long time now so my pictures can be seen on STS... Until december 2018. What a Face

It means I will need a solution for my big pictures collection. I will try to find one that can be used by all our village. If someone have ideas PM me please.
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi Christophe

unfortunately I m not good at all with this kind of issues but I hope that you and the many friends of this fantastic place will find a solution in the future so that your photos can be sen by everyone Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ...I can't even see STS LOGO anymore as well...sigh..
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Me neither, it's just an sts forum text box.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:59 pm

Friends, this forum will survive if we decide it will. This place isn't a Photobucket place, it is ours, a village for a lot of collectors and nice fellows all over the world. I'm sure we have enough brains, hearts and energy to make it better.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:56 pm

The banner strikes back now Wink
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 12:08 am

Aha! I see it now. Thanks Kiki.

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 7:17 am

I think I should point out that the max amount of GB which is 502 is their $400 a year plan. While its still highway robbery to pay anything, I paid $60 (for 60 GB) which is their lowest cost plan. I have well over 2000 images in my photobucket and I'm only using 7% of the 60 GB of storage I have. $60 is a lot but that's per year for me...NOT per month! The $60 per month/ $400 a year plan is the largest plan they have available....not the smallest and most would not need 502 GB of storage let alone 60 GB.

And looking at it this way...I pay $120 a month for only 18 GB of data to my cellular phone company Verizon! I wish it only cost $60 a year instead of the $1440 a year I pay to get 18 GB of limited data on my cellphone!

pm64

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi Fallon

I got yr point but...does it not exist something else which is cheaper? I repeat myself : I m totally ignorant on this field so I m just asking.....and oh my --120 usd per month for the cell phone? Well..I pay euro 16 (sixteen) per month...and think is a robbery anyway Twisted Evil but our age big gap gives you the answer Laughing

CHRISTOPHE : you are right I know in some way the STS family will find a way out and..thanks for the banner: I can see it now!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 9:00 pm

I really feel like a pigeon. I paid the stupid 399$ US. And you know what? It seems it didn't help at all. Since a few days, NEITHER OF MY PICTURES APPEAR. EVEN MY AVATAR DISAPPEARED!!! The computers here seem to be unable to show forum pictures from Photobucket. And how about you guys? Can you see at least my avatar?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 9:35 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
I really feel like a pigeon. I paid the stupid 399$ US. And you know what? It seems it didn't help at all. Since a few days, NEITHER OF MY PICTURES APPEAR. EVEN MY AVATAR DISAPPEARED!!! The computers here seem to be unable to show forum pictures from Photobucket. And how about you guys? Can you see at least my avatar?

That is HORRIBLE affraid pale

I would say it is almost a police matter Suspect

Have you written to them ? Haven't they given any explanation to the customers ( like you) ? confused

This is really, really, really BAD !!! Evil or Very Mad

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:00 pm

My photobucket isn't working anymore either. So what do you suggest I use instead?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Anne from Norway wrote:
My photobucket isn't working anymore either. So what do you suggest I use instead?

I like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
It is much simpler and easier than PB, - of course it was Roger, who found it Wink

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Thanks, I'll check it out!
My photobucket pics are still showing here on the forum though... I just don't manage to oost new ones.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Ok so I was hoping to do a sales/trade topic to get rid of old models before all this PB nonsense went down. So my question is do links still work for members to see public folders on PB? Here is a link to mine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You should first see a walk-around of the Breyer elephant. *These are not my trades/sales models, I haven't uploaded them yet* please let me know if you guys can get to the page and see the photos for future reference until I find a new hosting site. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:42 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
........ So my question is do links still work for members to see public folders on PB? Here is a link to mine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, I saw them very well...until al the advertising stuff began Suspect

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next