Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!

Go down 
+10
SUSANNE
Bowhead Whale
pm64
WhiteLightning Wolf
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
whitestones
Bloodrayne
Dutch Bear
Tove
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:42 pm

This is nice, but you haven't answered my question: CAN YOU SEE MY AVATAR? Do you see the bowhead whale picture underneath my screen name? Because if you do, the issue is of the computer here having trouble loading. If you don't see it, it's still Photobucket's fault. So?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
This is nice, but you haven't answered my question: CAN YOU SEE MY AVATAR? Do you see the bowhead whale picture underneath my screen name? Because if you do, the issue is of the computer here having trouble loading. If you don't see it, it's still Photobucket's fault. So?

Ahhh, your avatar...no ! I can not see it What a Face

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:30 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

Ahhh, your avatar...no ! I can not see it What a Face

So, it's because my pictures disappeared and it's Photobuckets fault. OK. It's Lucky that I already uploaded my Larami dinosaurs on Toy Animal Info. Because, believe it or not, the Larami Dinosaurs TAI page is now completed! And I did it all by myself! But my collections of whales on SUY... WOOOF! They disappeared. So, I will never know what was Baleanoptera's opinion about my whales collection... Sad

And I created myself a new avatar.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 am

I see your new avatar. Yesterday when you first asked I couldn't.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Great. Now, I will try to put back my whales collection pictures on SUY.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:49 pm

I just found out that I CANNOT POST PICTURES FROM PHOTOBUCKET HERE ANYMORE. The links seem to be blocked! What in the world is going on here!!???
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
I just found out that I CANNOT POST PICTURES FROM PHOTOBUCKET HERE ANYMORE. The links seem to be blocked! What in the world is going on here!!???

I find it very strange, that, while you paid loads of money, you still can not use PB?
What I understand is that PB does not allow third art hosting (means you can not upload nor see photos from them on a forum or blog).

If I where you, I would message the heck out of PB!
You paid money to use PB for third party hosting right?
I would ask why I can not use PB then...

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 12:42 am

Forummmotion, the developers of this board, had the excellent idea of creating an option to block all photobucket pictures by default. It means that they think like me amd we should not support this strategy from them or soon we will not have any hosting services allowing third party picture sharing. Though, às at least two members of this forum made the colossal effort of paying that indecente fee, I configurd the forum to allow back photobucket links. However, i am doing it with very limited access to the forum what means that i need your confirmation to tell me if These pictures are working back. I apologise again that i could not be of help just im time to prevent our friends from paying these fees from PB. August I will be back home amd I will do everything to minimise this problem. Just be patient amd please do not let photobucket take your money. Im my opinion it is not just a sale of a service but a kind of blackmail.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:00 am

Hurraaay for Roger !!! cheers

I look forward to seing you back on full power again Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 pm

So, could you please UNBLOCK my Photobucket pictures, just to give me some time to move them to Postimage, please? I know you did it for a good reason, but the fact is, the one you are punishing here is not Photobucket, it's me. I have hundreds of Photobucket pictures that need to be moved, so it risks to take a while. Please put back my pictures for now. I will tell you when I'm ready to be "Photobucket-blocked".
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Thank you! I saw my Larami whales pictures are back, which probably means my other pictures are back as well. Up to now, I moved 144 pictures from Photobucket to Postimage, all drawings. Yes, I'm sorry, but I start by saving my drawings, crafts and exhibitions pictures before saving my toys pictures.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Now, I moved 172 pictures!!! geek Sleep I need some rest...
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 4:34 pm

a question to the mods and admin. since all my photobucket links have become useless, is it ok for you guys to just close my collection threads so that i could just start all over again (open a new collection thread using postimage)? so many STS members' years of posts trashed just like that because of PB greed. thank you. i will start to be more active again in STS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 6:15 pm

gerard, I moved your topics, under Collections amd also General Additions sections to the basket. If any of these were not supposed to, I can recover them easily when back. It is good to know you will be more active again. Your additions topics are particularly interesting due their eclectism. Very Happy Valerie, thanks also for your effort, maybe you can move all your pictures to prevent paying that PB FEE Next year. Luckily, postimage will remain free for a long time. bounce

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 1:26 am

I just saw my drawing of Larry Mullen jr and the barn owl is now on its side, on Postimage. A new problem. Is this common or did I just make some mistake loading it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!   PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOBUCKET ISSUE !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2