Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay   Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:17 pm

Hello hello,
I dind't know where to put this topic, but i think this it good.
I send an e-mail to 2 e-mail adresses about the complain i have.
To schleich@schleich-s.com and info@schleich-s.de
I really think i'm not the only one who feels about his the way i feel.

Here my e-mail;

Hello schleichteam,

I just have to say i have a big claim.. I'm not the only one that thinks this way and if you want i can start a signaturelist for poeple who feel like me.
Now on with the complaim, We collectors have collected schleich for a long time. And for a collector having it complete is an ultimate price.
It gives us a lot of joy when we get new models and when we are on track for getting that howly grail.
Now is gets harder and harder but also i feel like u tricked us all... and not ones but multiple times.
Getting horses that are placed ''limited'' ore ''special'' gives us the oppertunity to have horses in our collection that other don't have.
But when we invest a lot of money in horses that have the label specials ore limited of only (insert country)
i think nobody and i repeat no-bo-dy likes it when these horses show op later in the regulair line ...
This has happend with 13773 and 13774 that first came with the stable.. and later just with the regulair line ...
This happend again with the adventcalender Schleich 97151 Horse Club.
And my pusonal favorite .. (stil hurting from this one) the ‘’only USA’’ sets … I paid over €150 euro’s for the 3 sets 41416, 41417 and 41418. And now they are here for every body to buy for a totale of under €60,- euro …
I’m just davestated, I’m a lng time collector and this feels like schleich doen’t care anymore. It feels like a back stab. Every collcetor of the brand just can not ceep up with these type of marketing, money only toughts.
Please schleich just stop this…
Its not that we don’t want to spend more money on specials ore horses that came with stables washing places ore what ever. I’m not even mad about the fact that schleich re-uses a lot of its models and I have congolines all the way around my house. I LOVE schleich, but this is not faire!

Greetings Demi

I'm not that polite but i really think i can be a bit inpolite.. its just shame how they have done this the last year.

Last edited by Dum_my on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay   Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Dear Dum-my !!!

I have exactly the same complaint as you !Suspect
On top of the price I payed for the western sets + shipping+ import duty, a wonderful friend spent a lot of time finding them for me, packing sending etc. What a Face

Itr is fine that you make it really clear that it is a bad habit Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay   Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:22 pm

I am very curious how they will reply, if they do.
Your complaint is something that bothers me a lot!

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay   Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:14 am

I hope they do and if they do i will post i here immediately

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay   Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:48 am

As much as I agree with you that what schleich does with it's current limited edition policy isn't polite to the collectors, I do think schleich isn't going to care much unless a lot of us complain with them. Schleich is one of the biggest brands out there and sees itself more as a toy brand than a collectors brand, currently, I believe.
I agree that I would like to see Schleich see itself again as a collectors brand, like it used to, I have not the faintest idea how to change this. All I believe we can do is asking Schleich to please take us and itself serious.

Papo: 24
Safari: 41
Mojo fun: 11
Playmobil: 70
Other: 89
~
schleich count: 691
~
Total: 1005

My DeviantArt: http://tezzieh.deviantart.com/
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay   Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:17 pm

I got a replay! i really dind't even think i would get one but here it is:::

Dear Mrs. Demii,

thank you for your feedback and for addressing us directly.
Our exclusive figurines are items in a certain quantity. These can be specifically painted or put together in a special way in one of our sets. However, we are happy to pass on your feedback to the product marketing team, so that we can continue to improve our labeling and avoid further misunderstandings.

Thank again for your message and we hope you will continue to enjoy our products!

''
This one cam from the'' consumer@schleich-s.de ''e-mail. And maybe some more poeple can send an e-mail about the same subject. its for the greater good if they really do something about this! Very Happy
I really want to send a reaply maybe with a ''thank you for reaplying'' and a ''can we maybe send an e-mail to the marketing team?'' i really want to know what you here in sts think?

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay   Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:12 pm

How great bounce cheers

Perhaps your message helped ? Well done ! Good job, dear friend Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thankyou for sharing Very Happy

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 am

They could easily sace us from a lot of frustration by simply announcing it as: Only in the USA in 2017. Will be available in Europe from 2018. Or something like that - honest!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay   Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:41 pm

@Anne from Norway wrote:
They could easily sace us from a lot of frustration by simply announcing it as: Only in the USA in 2017. Will be available in Europe from 2018. Or something like that - honest!

agreee!!!

PostSubject: Re: My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay   

Back to top Go down

My biggest complain about schleich at the moment. -> with replay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1