Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Shop with lots of figures- Key West

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Shop with lots of figures- Key West   Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:18 am

I just got back from another trip down to the Florida Keys. Sorry, I did take pictures, but Photobucket has decided to be completely unusable so I can't post anything until I find another hosting site and figure out how to use it.

I did want to post, in case anyone here is planning a trip to Key West, that I found an independent shop there that has lots of Safari and Schleich figures, along with a smattering of no names, Toysmith, Wing Mau (just saw the puppies sorry) and maybe others I didn't notice. The name of the shop is Imagination Station Toys, and since I don't know if posting phone numbers is acceptable PM me if you want it an I'll pass it on- I took their business card. It is on US1/Roosevelt Blvd. in the Searstown Plaza. The owner was very pleasant, and it was great seeing a young boy come in for his model dinosaur fix. Laughing My husband insisted I walk out with the Schleich allosaur, which was even more amusing.

Anyone who wanted and missed the Safari Prehistoric Crocs toob- I saw a whole bin of these loose (other bins with other toob figures too). I don't know that they had all the figures or what their mailorder policy may be, but it may be worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Shop with lots of figures- Key West   Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:24 am

Sounds like a pardise for collectors cheers

Yes, Photobucket is out, it seems Suspect
Roger recommended this site for pictures https://postimages.org/ , and I have used it ever since. Easy, fast and free Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Shop with lots of figures- Key West   Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:35 am

Sounds very interesting.

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Shop with lots of figures- Key West   Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Yes, I been to that store,was on holidays in Miami and took a trip to Key West,-really wonderful store with a lovely selection of models. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Shop with lots of figures- Key West   

Back to top Go down

Shop with lots of figures- Key West
Page 1 of 1