Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?

Go down 
+13
widukind
Bowhead Whale
Dutch Bear
onatello
NightLioness
Kikimalou
WhiteLightning Wolf
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
75senta75
Gwaine
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 10:51 am

Yesterday I changed most of the images (60+) in my regular collection topic, from PB to PI.
Now only my few images posted in other topics remain to sort out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Great Very Happy  I have to do the same for hundreds of pics  What a Face Wink
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 9:35 pm

I know what you mean! Do you know how much I had to pay them? 532 $Canadian! That means 399$ US!!!! Since I thought I had no choice, I payed the ridiculous price. But I sure feel like a pigeon. If they repeat it next year, I sure will delete my account. Sad
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: I miss the panther   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 5:31 pm

I miss the pic with the panther before all sections :)

Now it is hard to see the small orange point for new posts.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 1:00 pm

Me to and it is getting in the way of seeing new and old posts...

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 6:32 am

On my laptop it was gone.
But now on my ipad i see it again.
Guess he needed to go pee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 8:56 am

It is back on my phone Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 6:26 pm

can you see now the black panther om your Pc and laptops? scratch

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Roger wrote:
can you see now the black panther om your Pc and laptops? scratch

YES cheers

I can see them cat Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 pm

thank you, Susanne! flower

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:19 pm

Yes, I can see them to Very Happy On my computer.

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi, I was now some days absent from the sts forum and didn´t know about the problem. So, today, I was shocked when I wanted to upload my newest additions, that photobucket doesn´t work anymore and all my pics on this forum are gone.
I wanted to know if you already have found another upload-option? :) are there any alternatives that already work here? :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Hi, I was now some days absent from the sts forum and didn´t know about the problem. So, today, I was shocked when I wanted to upload my newest additions, that photobucket doesn´t work anymore and all my pics on this forum are gone.
I wanted to know if you already have found another upload-option? :) are there any alternatives that already work here? :)

What a chock to you Crying or Very sad

Many use this one, which Roger has found : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 9:06 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

What a chock to you Crying or Very sad

Many use this one, which Roger has found : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Yeah it was a surprise, but I didn´t habe so much photos as other users here.
I´ve now updated my "Help identifiying my animals" and my "Duck-Anch-Amuns additions" thread :)
I´ve now to check my collection thread which isn´t very up-to-date.

I´ve uploaded a time ago the pages fromn a "Wild Republic Catalog" - I think it´s from 2004. Should I reupload it to postim or are the pages already on TAI? :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 9:15 pm

Ohh, yes !!! Please if you can upload it again !!!!
It is this one, isn't it ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, yes !!! Please if you can upload it again !!!!
It is this one, isn't it ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Done :)
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:07 am

Testing to see if this new hosting site works...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

edit yay it worked! Horse is Blip Toys, which has replaced Terra by Battat at Targets stoes.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:19 am

Ooh beautiful horse! I didn't realize blip toys was still making figures.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 1:46 pm

It does have good energy, doesn't it? I was quite surprised to see it myself.
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:39 am

Hello,
I am "new" in the STS-Forum and today I find this thread about the problem with the pictures in STS.
But this thread is "old" and therefore I ask myself "is this problem solved?"
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:50 am

Babdo wrote:
Hello,
I am "new" in the STS-Forum and today I find this thread about the problem with the pictures in STS.
But this thread is "old" and therefore I ask myself "is this problem solved?"
Benno.

The problem is that most of our members used Photobucket to post pictures as an alternative service to the image hosting on forum.
As it was free and from a certain point it was not free anymore, we needed to find alternatives and some members needed to update their topics once the pictures were not showing aymore.
It caused a problem on forum but since nobody is using Photobucket aymore, it is already not a problem.

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:58 am

Hello Roger,
thank you for your quick answer!
Now I have a good feeling to post or upload pictures.
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2