Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:51 am

Yesterday I changed most of the images (60+) in my regular collection topic, from PB to PI.
Now only my few images posted in other topics remain to sort out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Great Very Happy  I have to do the same for hundreds of pics  What a Face Wink

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:35 pm

I know what you mean! Do you know how much I had to pay them? 532 $Canadian! That means 399$ US!!!! Since I thought I had no choice, I payed the ridiculous price. But I sure feel like a pigeon. If they repeat it next year, I sure will delete my account. Sad
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: I miss the panther   Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:31 pm

I miss the pic with the panther before all sections :)

Now it is hard to see the small orange point for new posts.

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:00 pm

Me to and it is getting in the way of seeing new and old posts...

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:32 am

On my laptop it was gone.
But now on my ipad i see it again.
Guess he needed to go pee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:56 am

It is back on my phone Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:26 pm

can you see now the black panther om your Pc and laptops? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Roger wrote:
can you see now the black panther om your Pc and laptops? scratch

YES cheers

I can see them cat Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 pm

thank you, Susanne! flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:19 pm

Yes, I can see them to Very Happy On my computer.

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi, I was now some days absent from the sts forum and didn´t know about the problem. So, today, I was shocked when I wanted to upload my newest additions, that photobucket doesn´t work anymore and all my pics on this forum are gone.
I wanted to know if you already have found another upload-option? :) are there any alternatives that already work here? :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Hi, I was now some days absent from the sts forum and didn´t know about the problem. So, today, I was shocked when I wanted to upload my newest additions, that photobucket doesn´t work anymore and all my pics on this forum are gone.
I wanted to know if you already have found another upload-option? :) are there any alternatives that already work here? :)

What a chock to you Crying or Very sad

Many use this one, which Roger has found : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:06 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

What a chock to you Crying or Very sad

Many use this one, which Roger has found : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Yeah it was a surprise, but I didn´t habe so much photos as other users here.
I´ve now updated my "Help identifiying my animals" and my "Duck-Anch-Amuns additions" thread :)
I´ve now to check my collection thread which isn´t very up-to-date.

I´ve uploaded a time ago the pages fromn a "Wild Republic Catalog" - I think it´s from 2004. Should I reupload it to postim or are the pages already on TAI? :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:15 pm

Ohh, yes !!! Please if you can upload it again !!!!
It is this one, isn't it ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, yes !!! Please if you can upload it again !!!!
It is this one, isn't it ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Done :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?   

Back to top Go down

What to do now that Photobucket is not an option ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1