Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2018

Go down 
+55
Benga
landrover
EmmaMary
caitclandestine
Zoodirektor
aschuck
Megaptera
Shanti
PeGe
Bibbies
terrorchicken
barracudacat
Bongo
Drachenherzen
shadoweon
Lionwoman
spielgerg
Tarunyada
JamesPanda
Farm collector
Barti
Ana
dcerdan
SyLoBe
sortepletter
onatello
wezeltje79
Noémi
Roger
widukind
AlienMantis
Loustic
Saarlooswolfhound
dutchschleich14
Tupolew Tu-154
Dum_my
Geospiza fortis
WhiteLightning Wolf
Night Elf
NightLioness
Schleich GingerNinja
bun2013
arafan
DavidCaballos
Gwaine
Kikimalou
Takama
Martin P.
SeanieP
Caspian
AlfaSchleich
Songbird
MartinH
VASILIS
SUSANNE
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

Schleich 2018 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 8:13 am

I do not necessarily know about it, being French put has a share here I did not hear that. I am on this site by looking and nothing tells me that I do not have the right to take photos:/

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 8:19 am

Loustic wrote:
I do not necessarily know about it, being French put has a share here I did not hear that. I am on this site by looking and nothing tells me that I do not have the right to take photos:/

>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] << The forum had a warning from schleich last year. I am very sure schleich will not only keep an eye on forums but also on youtube/instagram.

Of course I can't stop you from doing it, I am only saying that you could get in trouble with schleich.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 8:28 am

Thank you for quite your advice I am going to reflect about it:) Schleich should pay more attention, because everybody can fall on the site of sale and thus everybody can see the 2018, we are not incorrect but the site of sale in question (it is my point of view)

Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 8:48 am

Is it possible to make locked forum section? Where only invited people can see?

No guests, newbies or inspectors...

Because current situation where no information is shared even among collectors simply isn't fun anymore.

Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 8:51 am

Personally, what I do not understand is that a sales site open to all published photos of the 2018, I do not see why there would be a worry, we are not at fault ...

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 10:37 am

That the sellers put the photos up, is their decision.
We, as a forum, got noticed by Schleich, therefor we are not allowed to post the pictures. Even making a video of Schleich pictures, the ones of their official product (Catalogue pictures and the ones they provide for their/other sites.) are also not allowed to be used. It is explained in the topic Gwaine showed.

I think the new CEO is trying to close the leaks, as it was easy to obtain pictures earlier than 2015. It takes time...

I know not sharing new information about new Schleich is not fun. But there are more brands then only Schleich.
And Schleich was very clear with it's statement, I do not want the forum to get into trouble again.

I have had contact with a seller of Schleich in New Zealand. She is going to contact her Schleich Rep on Monday. As she posted photos of new Schleich on Facebook. I asked her for more info about the matter.

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 10:41 am

NightLioness wrote:
That the sellers put the photos up, is their decision.
We, as a forum, got noticed by Schleich, therefor we are not allowed to post the pictures. Even making a video of Schleich pictures, the ones of their official product (Catalogue pictures and the ones they provide for their/other sites.) are also not allowed to be used. It is explained in the topic Gwaine showed.

I think the new CEO is trying to close the leaks, as it was easy to obtain pictures earlier than 2015. It takes time...

I know not sharing new information about new Schleich is not fun. But there are more brands then only Schleich.
And Schleich was very clear with it's statement, I do not want the forum to get into trouble again.

I have had contact with a seller of Schleich in New Zealand. She is going to contact her Schleich Rep on Monday. As she posted photos of new Schleich on Facebook. I asked her for more info about the matter.

Thank you for explaining it better than I can, Karin.

We can't control the minds of our members, but please people on STS don't bring the forum in jeopardy because you are so eager to share/find out things.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Looks that is nothing for me in 2018

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Gwaine wrote:

We can't control the minds of our members, but please people on STS don't bring the forum in jeopardy because you are so eager to share/find out things.

Well said!
I like this forum and don't wish it any harm.

Loustic wrote:

Personally, what I do not understand is that a sales site open to all published photos of the 2018, I do not see why there would be a worry, we are not at fault...

Those pictures are technically a product of Schleich.
Using them without their consent is violation of the copyright.
Even if you get them from an other site, it's still Schleichs property.
If a site publishes them (premature), doesn't mean Schleichs rights on those pictures disappear.
By using/showing those pictures (before Schleich allows it), we are at fault by distributing them.

I think: since it's very hard to prosecute members of the forum,
they probably go after the forum itself or the official 'owner'  of this forum for allowing not rightfully obtained material to be showcased on their site.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Schleich pictures are everywhere and I don't use too much social media. It is all so weird for me. We will respect Schleich, we don't need a locked forum neither to post here to share any information. Anyone is responsible for what is doing privately. :)

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 1:16 am

Some photos are already visible on facebook.

It is visible on the new models they want to improve. Horses have better anatomy than in the last few years. Now they have too short head so they are still strange and you still can't recognise their breed.

Cattles got hotdog body. But S..ss cow is very strange.

Wild animals are a bit better.

Last edited by Noémi on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schleich GingerNinja

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 4:06 am

I cant seem to find the pictures anywhere! Is there something I need to search or have they been taken off?

Back to top Go down
wezeltje79

Country/State : belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 4:30 am

i saw the new schleich animals and it is very disapointed sorry
the lion and lion cup so bat
i like the artic fox and the hippo
and the dogs but i have to wait for the scale
no new spieces
i don't like schleich anymore the lose a great fan
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 4:39 am

wezeltje79 wrote:
i saw the new schleich animals and it is very disapointed sorry
the lion and lion cup so bat
i like the artic fox and the hippo
and the dogs but i have to wait for the scale
no new spieces
i don't like schleich anymore the lose a great fan

Yes they are still ugly.
But i think that new lion male is a bit better than the rotweiler lioness and the roaring male from the last few years. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 4:46 am

Some careless poeple are spreading pictures in facebook groups or on insta. I saw wildlife and farmlife first, it was quite promising (koala, hippo, indian rhino with calf), also the cattle except Spanish fighting bull look nice (I agree the Swiss cow is also weird - her head reminds me of a bull and her body has not specific cattle features, just some random animal body). So I was looking forward to see horses..I found all of them on insta yesterday, but they're taken off today. I was naïve, when I had some expectations. lol! The overall appearance is kinda realistic, they put lot fo attention to mane and fur structure, but this can't improve the terrible proportions. Their head are either too small or big, most of them have massive necks and tiny legs. The Thoroughbred stallion and Holsteiner mare are anything like noble and elegant horses. Not talking about the head of poor Icelandic mare (she is just remastered from the current one, same as some others). I don't even understand why the company puts effort to bring some breeds, when they don't follow the conformation and characteristics. They could be named just a pony, grey horse, chestnut mare etc. and it would be much better, cause they're just toys. It's sad, that the most widespread company, available almost everywhere, isn't able to satisfy both kids and collectors (I bet kids would love correct and proper model horses as well). On the other hand I will save some money for better horses by another companies Wink

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Songbird

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:24 am

I think I'm the only one who haven't find any picture yet Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:30 am

Indeed, today I saw that STS has a bigger influence on things that I thought!
So Schleich did a correct thing to warn us, as a forum, as many young collectors get their information from here or direct forums as ATF.

I also saw the photo....
And all I can say is, I have to see for my own eyes, in my local or near toy shops, how they look.
But it is more of the same....
I had hoped for some other species, like they did last year or the year before with their pangolin and new oryx.

I have high hopes for other brands! Poor other brands, high expectations, high pressure? Laughing

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 6:08 am

Personally, following your advice I will keep the photos I found yesterday afternoon for me, thank you.
People who posted the photos to Insta had to delete them as well as some YT videos.
Otherwise, I am very disappointed with horses, lots of remakes and remodelings ...

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 11:54 am

I haven't looked at the photos yet, although it sounds like they're everywhere by now. I'm not sure why this company is having such a hard time keeping things under wraps. It doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone else. Perhaps it can be solved by releasing the catalogues only after the images are up online.

Rest assured, I will not share any images here if I happen to stumble across them, but I still think them trying to police the entire internet is ridiculous. Once the catalogues are out and being sold, it should be assumed that the images will be everywhere.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 6:26 pm

I hate it also, when people spread the pictures in social media.
Now the germans in the german Modellpferdeforum have seen the pictures and cry and whine like little spoiled brats, they said Schleich make figurines like potatoes and want to kill it.
The STS is better, more grown-up. I like it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Right.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
I hate it also, when people spread the pictures in social media.  
Now the germans in the german Modellpferdeforum have seen the pictures and cry and whine like little spoiled brats, they said Schleich make figurines like potatoes and want to kill it.
The STS is better, more grown-up. I like it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Right.

But is MPV forum showing the pictures? I was told that Schleich also contacted them to not show. I thought it was bluff but, if it is now confirmed, I am sure it was. It is not the first time, in the past, I was contacted for some people related with that industry that they were demotivated to use STS. Sorry for bringing such a delicate subject but I will surely be more watchful about that. Suspect

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 7:40 pm

The pictures were not shown on MPV Forum, but somebody found an online shop showing all the new horses. Of course people started discussing what they liked or didn't like. Btw. nobody cried or whined, but lots of Schleich collectors were somewhat disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 7:52 pm

sortepletter wrote:
The pictures were not shown on MPV Forum, but somebody found an online shop showing all the new horses. Of course people started discussing what they liked or didn't like. Btw. nobody cried or whined, but lots of Schleich collectors were somewhat disappointed.

Thanks! I am glad that the proibition is not an exclusive of our forum. It would be very weird then. I also hope that everyone here give his honest opinion as usual, Being it negative or positive. :)

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 8:28 pm

sortepletter wrote:
nobody cried or whined, but lots of Schleich collectors were somewhat disappointed.

Of course.

I like most of the new figures, but my final opinion will build, when i can see the figures in real. Some of the horses are only drawings and can be changed.

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:29 am

I want to say: I am proud to be a moderator of STS, because our members are awesome! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2018
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next