Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2018

Go down 
+55
Benga
landrover
EmmaMary
caitclandestine
Zoodirektor
aschuck
Megaptera
Shanti
PeGe
Bibbies
terrorchicken
barracudacat
Bongo
Drachenherzen
shadoweon
Lionwoman
spielgerg
Tarunyada
JamesPanda
Farm collector
Barti
Ana
dcerdan
SyLoBe
sortepletter
onatello
wezeltje79
Noémi
Roger
widukind
AlienMantis
Loustic
Saarlooswolfhound
dutchschleich14
Tupolew Tu-154
Dum_my
Geospiza fortis
WhiteLightning Wolf
Night Elf
NightLioness
Schleich GingerNinja
bun2013
arafan
DavidCaballos
Gwaine
Kikimalou
Takama
Martin P.
SeanieP
Caspian
AlfaSchleich
Songbird
MartinH
VASILIS
SUSANNE
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
terrorchicken

terrorchicken

Country/State : USA

Schleich 2018 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 8:40 pm

finally! Ive been looking for pics of the wildlife models everywhere with no luck! I like just about all the new wildlife models, except for the wolf & lion cub... what the heck happened there?! Neutral

I too have noticed that Schleich's style has been getting cuter and (for the hoofed animals) chunkier, with shorter legs and bigger heads. I think they are trying to make them look like Disney animals, lol.
Back to top Go down
Lionwoman

Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:21 am

Dinogorgon looks interesting.
Lion cub look odd ._.

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 10:36 am

ALMOST ALL PICS ARE IN NOW!!!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Most of the figures look better, than in the catalogue. So for example the mermaids, which have no longer this tetanus grinning. Very Happy
This little sister is cute with her plush rat, also i like the blonde western rider, the most horses, wild animals and bayala.

I don't like the lion cub, the wolf cub and the brunette girl with hannoverian gelding (she has a face like after a lightning strike Very Happy). The black bull looks strange, i must see him in real.

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 6:00 pm

That pony foal from pony mare and foal set looks adorable...together with Holsteiner foal probably only acceptable horse for me...I like the bunny house, lot of nice details, such as a water-through. Baby bunnies and chicken are cute.
Finally saw the mini pig set, the mum looks strange to me, more like an elder sister than a mother.
Thanks for all the photos, some of them were new for me.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta

Last edited by onatello on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:56 pm

There is a mistake. Listen as Texas longhorn calf, but with a Hereford cow picture.

spielgerg

Country/State : united states washington state

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 5:54 am

So is the Eldrador line done?
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

almost everything is on this site

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 6:54 am

Dum_my wrote:

All these photo's are already on the first page.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 6:55 am

spielgerg wrote:
So is the Eldrador line done?

Maybe they have more knight stuff in Juli-December

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:06 am

Gwaine wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

I see i dindt look again on first page before seding this. sorry!

But ... But But... I WANT IT ALL .. accept for the camper i do not need that ... its ugly.
The rest omg.. my collectors heart hurds, my wallet even more ...

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:09 am

Dum_my wrote:
Gwaine wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

I see i dindt look again on first page before seding this. sorry!

But ... But But... I WANT IT ALL .. accept for the camper i do not need that ... its ugly.
The rest omg.. my collectors heart hurds, my wallet even more ...

The fact that I have to wait 1.5 more months before it is in the shops murders me!
I am going to get the camper tho, I like the assesories.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 7:46 am

i don't know if it is said before but;
i actually notised that the new ''poeple'' can stand and sit and ride!!
and omg that is so awsome! i wanted that to happen for a long time!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:16 am

Dum_my wrote:

It had to happen Wink If you look on Instagram, all the dolls used to make outdoor photos are so called Belleville dolls. They can bend their knees to sit and ride on a horse, but they are from Lego and Schleich isn't receiving anything from it. Now with their own bendy dolls, they can make a dime out of them. I only saw the doll with the wagon could bent her knees, but it isn't surprising to see that other can do that also. New era for Schleich with these new dolls. Now even further from Collectors...

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:21 am

NightLioness wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

It had to happen Wink If you look on Instagram, all the dolls used to make outdoor photos are so called Belleville dolls. They can bend their knees to sit and ride on a horse, but they are from Lego and Schleich isn't receiving anything from it. Now with their own bendy dolls, they can make a dime out of them. I only saw the doll with the wagon could bent her knees, but it isn't surprising to see that other can do that also. New era for Schleich with these new dolls. Now even further from Collectors...

From our type of collectors, I suppose. But there are a lot more 'hobbyists' who do have a good use for these jointed dolls. Rather than belville they can now use schleich's own characters, which also counts for something in my book!

~
~

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Gwaine wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

From our type of collectors, I suppose. But there are a lot more 'hobbyists' who do have a good use for these jointed dolls. Rather than belville they can now use schleich's own characters, which also counts for something in my book!

As far as I don't like what Schleich's doing these days, this sure is a smart move. Most of their current collectors are those so called hobbyists, and I'm sure they'll spend lots and lots on these Schleich made Belleville dolls. Schleich sure knows their current fans, and I can't blame them! I just hope one day they'll behave like the old days. Or, better for everyone, they do both: a line for hobbyists and a line for the collectors like us Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Gwaine wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

I know Wink I do not have a problem with them pleasing their current fans :3 Smart move, they will sell good I think :)

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of all the ribbons on the horses ... I like them much better natural looking but every year they add more and more with sill ribbons and bows everywhere
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Bibbies wrote:
Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of all the ribbons on the horses ... I like them much better natural looking but every year they add more and more with sill ribbons and bows everywhere

I think the majority of us is a little tired of it. I don't like them since they started but it seems even those collectors more tolerant with this kind of adornments, are also getting tired of them. From my part it is nothing against Schleich or horses, I don't like this kind of things in dogs, cats or in any other animal. It turned in a mania among Schleich horses, I hope it doesn't get contagious or we will loose horses with natural looking in this collecting hobby.

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Or, better for everyone, they do both: a line for hobbyists and a line for the collectors like us Wink

The "hobbyists" are also collectors. Both have the same worth, and no one is better, than the other.

Schleich has a large choice and everybody can buy their favorites.

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 2:29 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Or, better for everyone, they do both: a line for hobbyists and a line for the collectors like us Wink

The "hobbyists" are also collectors. Both have the same worth, and no one is better, than the other.

sunny Very true ! We all have a common love for these miniatures which come in different shapes n sizes !! cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 4:15 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

She did not say that one is better than the other Wink
On Instagram there is a clear difference between those two Wink
Like Lego, I would like a series that pleases both, but can be shared, like the Lego series. (As the new CEO has 20 years experience in Lego Wink)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:23 am

I am suggesting, for a long time, something similar to what Julie did. Since the first Princess horses that I understood that the way Schleich was taking couldn't be avoided. So, my suggestion was two horse series. One more oriented to younger customers, with those heavy braids, ribbons, flowers, etc, without caring too much with which breeds were represented. They could even give names to these horses instead of breeds.Another series could be more oriented to collectors of horses, respecting the good tradition and reputation of previous Schleich horses and trying to be as faithful as possible to the features of each represented breed. They could, additionally, use them in a more educative way, releasing some less usual breeds. I think it is commercially interesting once it could build customer loyalty in long term. The more playful series could attract younger customers to the equine world and as soon as these grow and turn more knowledgeable about the subject, they could find more interest in the collectors series and maybe collect them forever if the range of breeds was renewed sporadically. Also, no age is deterrent of what we collect. No problem that each targeted group collects the other way round. I could explain also how these two series could be explored but my post goes already exaustive enough. :)

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:28 am

well said roger!.

I do not like all the assecary's (extra stuff), i do nt like the braids, most of the time its not even breed spesific.
i do not like the sets,, i need to buy all the sets because i want the horses not the other stuff
but i need to because i want the horses XD.

I do like the bendy dolls, that great Very Happy

other question, is it true that i miss the winning pony from the ;
''witch breed do you wannee see next year/'' thingy? That was a connemara right?
Will that one comming out in juni?

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 9:35 am

Thank you Roger :)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2018
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next