Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azaya

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:13 pm

Bonjour !

Welcome in my collection topic !
Here I will just present all of my figure; it will take a long time for doing that xD

I will start with my custom, some are painted by other French or Belgian collectors and the others are from me. I customize models in very poor condition. I do not like the idea of painting a model that is totally new, I find it a pity.

Some have french names so I will translate them except for proper names which can not be translated

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], sur Flickr
All of the custom with 'des Brumes' have been painting by Helia
Ira Virtae have been painting by rorolilie
Naussikaah have been painting by Ravenys

Ondine is a reference to Pokemon
Vulcain is a mythological god, Vulcan
The other have name in different languages x)

My repaint, they are numbered
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], sur Flickr
Number 2 - Astiédée
Number 3 - Fleur Flower
Number 4 - Concorde
Number 5 - Pandore Pandora
Number 6 - Ô Rage It's a word game with Thunderstorm in french with the word Wrath
Number 7 - Dantalion

Number 9 - Vivaldi
Number 10 - Puck It is a name coming from Shakespeare's "Midsummer Night's Dream"
Number 11 - Wyvern
Number 12 - Rivaal
Number 13 - Noct

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:35 pm

This os AWESOME cheers

So many, and so beautyful reapints, - and great photos Applause Very Happy

I love tham all, but let me just mention the delight I feel, when seing the old Safari Safari Cludesdale stallion turned into blue roan Rivaal Shocked cheers

The two Icelkandic horses are great also ! I am not sure this kind of pinto can be seen in pure bred Iceys ( They only have the Tobiano and Splashed genes for pinto, and not the spotted as appaloosas) , but with models wqe have freedom of fantasy, like the lovely, charming little Ira Vitae drunken Very Happy

Thankyou very much for sharing !!!
I look forward to see what else you have bounce

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:43 pm

That's a lot of talent, wonderful pictures and a good demonstration of what your collection may be! Very Happy
I think I know some of you from a friendly French Schleich forum, am I right? scratch
You're so young and already showing such an addiction for animal figures, I hope your collecting hobby keeps for a long long time! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:23 am

Nice

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:28 am

You are very talented! I would never dare to try repainting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:54 pm

sunny Bienvenue dans le monde de STS! sunny
sunny Nice to have you here! sunny

Wow, I agree with Anne! You are very, very talented! Great repaints and great photos.
Vivaldi is so awesome.I love you  Thanks for showing. sunny

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:25 pm

Crocodile   Susanne : Thank you so much ! I love taking pictures, it's a good hobby sunny
Rival was very difficult to paint, I almost gave up many times, but I find it pretty pretty now, it has become a Belgian draft horse, besides his name comes straight from a real horse of his race !
Fantasy is one of my words of honor I love you

Crocodile   Roger : Yes, many French collectors and especially Schleich horses come from the forum Schleich-and-Co it is the only French forum of small-scale figurines
My God ! If you knew Laughing  My parents love my collections a lot and much prefer that my money goes in than in other things Embarassed .. I have a lot of collection and I really like that, it's a lot of memories and stories behind Each figure Very Happy

Crocodile   Widukind : Thank you ! :)

Crocodile   Anne : Thank you so much ! I have friends who have advised me a lot before I start to limit the false steps Laughing

Crocodile   Senta : Merci ! sunny Vivaldi is loved everywhere I feel lol!

Azaya

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:19 pm

It was a long time ! Wow ! I'm back, I don't have a lot of time but I'm here ! Stop beating around the bush, it's time ! (I learned this expression today) I enlarged my collection with many many many figures during my holiday.

I found many animals figures in flea, I can't show you all, but just two dines before showing all of my collection in individual or group pictures

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Lovely photos !!!! cheers

Nice and peaceful, - nobody trying to eat each other Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:30 am

Those are beautiful pictures! That parasaurolophus look really amazing on them. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}   

Back to top Go down

Let your dream come true {SCHLEICH/BREYER/And other}
Page 1 of 1