Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Deer Cake Toppers

Go down 
+18
littlebear
A-J
Numa
donny ong
signatus
Roger
NightLioness
zirkoon
costicuba
Ana
Florian
miniNature
bjarki12
widukind
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
MiniZoo
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

Red Deer Cake Toppers Empty
PostSubject: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Another of our kids about to be married off! They've requested a Red Deer pair for the top of the cake so here we have progress so far Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by MiniZoo on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:20 pm

Congratulation to your kids cheers I hope we will see also the cake one day bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 12:48 am

Ohh, the sweet and sad day when they fly away from the nest Sad Very Happy

Wonderful cake toppers, - please let us see how they turn out bounce

And - as Christophe says - it would be great to see the cake also cheers

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 1:59 am

Looking good. :) What Christophe & Susanne said.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 3:35 am

bounce bounce

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Congratulations to your kid and to your family! That's exciting news!

Really looking forward to watching the anatomical progress on another one of your sculptures!
Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Finished the first of the Red Deer pair (well not painted yet). I'm getting slower and fussier these days! Hope you like it Smile The final image shows comparison with Schleich's Red deer for size.

Back to top Go down
miniNature

miniNature

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 5:57 pm

What a great model! And beautiful you can create this for such important moment, it will be a great eye catcher on the cake! Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:00 pm

MiniZoo wrote:
Finished the first of the Red Deer pair (well not painted yet). I'm getting slower and fussier these days! Hope you like it Smile The final image shows comparison with Schleich's Red deer for size.

Jason... I agree to marry this year... Want a topcake like this drunken Please ask Southlands replicas to work a bit santa
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 3:39 am

Good point Christophe ! We don't have news from Southlands Replicas since a certain time tongue
This deer reminds me of the Papo one but in an accurate version I love you

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 3:57 am

Florian wrote:
Good point Christophe ! We don't have news from Southlands Replicas since a certain time tongue
This deer reminds me of the Papo one but in an accurate version I love you

This deer reminds me the old Lineol or the Hausser plastic deers I love you

Please Jason, do something for us bounce
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 8:51 am

Wow, this is amazing! Wonderful sculpture! I love it! If it was a resin edition I would be very much interested in buying one!! Beautiful work!!! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:59 am

Stunning, the pose and expression is wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Surely a Sambar deer couldn't make a cake topper as glamourous as this one. Though, I hope it is a start to Southlands introduce the Southern deer species when expanding their range.
The figure is sumptuous and gives a good tribute to these impressive stags. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Very beautieful :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Thankyou MiniNature, Christophe, Florian, Ana, David, Roger & Andreas. Your comments and feedback are much appreciated.

Some are asking about Southlands - yes I have been quiet as there are things going on in the background. I'm trying to work through some matters with the factory regarding consistency of the PVC as I've found it to be a little soft for my liking (particularly with the legs of the Big Red Kangaroo) and also one or two unnannounced figures. Anyway I hope everyone is happy to be patient as these things all take time Smile

Anna wrote:
If it was a resin edition I would be very much interested in buying one!!
I'm definitely thinking copies would be a good idea. First I need to make the doe and see how they look together. I think copies would make a nice gift for some family members as a memento of the wedding. Also I'm interested to know if others beside Anna would also be interested in resin copies?

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 3:22 pm

This Red Deer look`s brilliant Jason Applause
Wonderful work.

MiniZoo wrote:
I'm trying to work through some matters with the factory regarding consistency of the PVC as I've found it to be a little soft for my liking (particularly with the legs of the Big Red Kangaroo) and also one or two unnannounced figures.

Also I'm interested to know if others beside Anna would also be interested in resin copies?

Yes, I have some problems with the legs of the Big Red Kangaroo model ..so it is very good, that you are working for better PVC , for models like this :)

About the Red Deer copies, is there any chance for plastic copies ?... scratch Very Happy

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Fantastic Job!
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Really wonderful sculpting! Looking forward to seeing the doe!
Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:36 pm

Thankyou Kosta, Zirkoon and Bjarki12 cheers

Kosta wrote:
About the Red Deer copies, is there any chance for plastic copies ?
I would love to say yes but it's unlikely. To make plastic copies is ridiculously expensive for the steel mould and would need to produce at least 1,000 copies Very Happy . We can't rule anything out completely though! If I had 1,000 people to buy them then no problems. Resin seems the most practical option.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 7:23 am

MiniZoo wrote:

Kosta wrote:
About the Red Deer copies, is there any chance for plastic copies ?
I would love to say yes but it's unlikely. To make plastic copies is ridiculously expensive for the steel mould and would need to produce at least 1,000 copies Very Happy . We can't rule anything out completely though! If I had 1,000 people to buy them then no problems. Resin seems the most practical option.

Thank you for the reply Jason :)
Yes, I understand that ... actually I was almost sure what the answer will be :)
At the same time, I think this Red Deer is the best model , better than these from major brands
and with good market, there will be far more from 1000 people around the world buying it :)
On the other hand, I completely understand, that ``good market`` is a very hard thing ...

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 10:22 am

Ohmygoodness, what a stunning stag!
It is surely the best out there, no doubt!

Resin copy? Hmm, that sounds very interesting!
But I can not paint XD
Plastic would be perfect! Although finding 1000 people? >.<

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 11:45 am

I am also a candidat for plastic! Laughing Unfortunately I can't afford a resin piece as it is probably the main problem to most of us. We are already 3for pvc, , it is only missing 997! Laughing

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Wowow !!. What a wonderful figure! I find perfect in the proportions, posture, modeling ... it seems that is alive, congratulations MiniZoo ! Very Happy Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com

Last edited by signatus on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 1:27 am

Thanks very much Karin and Miguel for your kind compliments. I can't wait to have the pair together all painted up. It think the doe should be a little easier and she will have eyes closed which is something different I hope. Lets see how it all goes for copies - I wish for plastic also!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Deer Cake Toppers   Red Deer Cake Toppers Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Deer Cake Toppers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next