Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison

Go down 
+2
A.R.Garcia
Roger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   Empty
PostSubject: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison    Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:25 pm

This is the National Wildlife Federation-branded jaguar that was released at Dairy Queen restaurants. It is part of a group of animals that attach to bases representing different continents: brown bear (North America), jaguar (South America), wolverine (Europe), African elephant (Africa), giant panda (Asia), koala (Australia), and emperor penguin (Antarctica). They are copyrighted 1996. As with the brown bear and others, information seems all but absent online. I think it is an attractive figure with especially good detail considering the size and date of production.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

with jaguars from Papo, Wild Republic tube, and Safari rainforest toob (and desert toob puma)...

...and the brown bear:

Thanks for looking! cat

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison    Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:09 am

Wonderful and rare figure, Andy! Now we know more about it since you presented your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Though, I think we've seen already the wolverine from Sean's collection. I tried to find the picture but it is already missing on forum. Luckily, Sean's see it and post the picture here. Very Happy
Interesting the brown bear for North America dna the wolverine to Europe, it could be the other way round. Very Happy

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison    Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 7:52 am

Yes, Roger, it's good to know a couple of wolverines are in the hands of forum members. It would be interesting to see it again.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison    Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 8:18 am

Another interesting figurine :) i like that kind of toy series .

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison    Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:51 am

Great and fine rarities !! Very Happy
I like the idea with the continent to fit the animal, even if some live in several places !

Thankyou for the great, and very informative photos Applause

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison    Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   EmptySun May 06, 2018 9:35 pm

Ahah! I recieved this jaguar figure in a bundle of animals awhile back but it didn't have the base with it so I had no clue what it was from.

Thanks for the small walkaround and infos! cheers Now I finally know what it is from!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison    Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:47 am

Fallon, congratulations for getting your figure! Very Happy

A.R.Garcia wrote:
Yes, Roger, it's good to know a couple of wolverines are in the hands of forum members. It would be interesting to see it again.

Thanks to Fallon, I could find this topic again and show below Sean's picture of the wolverine that is on TAI, contrarily to the jaguar that is not yet.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison    Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:59 am

Is one of the best, wolverine figure. great pose and nice colors.

flower flower

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison    Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:21 am

Ah, I just got the wolverine complete with his continent and original fact card! I also got the complete second series of these animals as well too. I have a spanish lynx, alligator, orangutan, Lear's macaw, blue whale, dugong, and white rhino.

I will post photos shortly. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison    Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison   Empty

Back to top Go down

Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Jaguar- walkaround/comparison
Page 1 of 1