Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Safari 2018 - updated 13 november

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:29 pm

The Siamese!!! Oh I will be going broke this coming year with all these wonderful new releases! Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] -FALLON- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Gwaine

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-08-18
Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The Siamese!!! Oh I will be going broke this coming year with all these wonderful new releases! Laughing

You and me both!!!

_________________
Breyer: 15
Bullyland: 10
CollectA: 54
Papo: 24
Safari: 41
Mojo fun: 11
Playmobil: 70
Other: 89
~
schleich count: 691
~
Total: 1005

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4438

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:52 pm

I'm very excited for the releases this year, I'm impressed with the species choice and selection. I just hope that the painting is decent since thats what they struggle with the most. But the rhino, bison, chicken, and more all look great and I can't wait for them to be in stores.

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-12
Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:03 pm

Wow! Another Uintatherium. bounce This is a must have, also the Megacerops.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

avatar

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-04-13
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Now we are talking. I felt 2017 was a strong year for Safari and if the new releases continue like this, 2018 will be too. The two teaser photos that interest me the most still have not been revealed, so I have something still to look forward to.

I should point out the flying frog, bison, plus the already mentioned tabby cat and maybe Komodo Dragon are mere repaints, or so it seems (if new sculpts, they don't look that different).

In this latest batch the sei whale, babirusa, and Sumatran rhino are spectacular. I know CollectA did a babirusa recently but it's a bold move for Safari.
Back to top Go down
terrorchicken

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 43
Joined : 2015-11-27
Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:27 am

nice reveals! I love that Safari is going full throttle with the prehistoric mammals now!

has any other company done a Sumatran rhino? it looks like it could fit right in the same past time period with the uintathere and megacerops!
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 46
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:54 am

CollectA just started its previews and they will definitely have a few more classic releases but for me the Sumatran rhino ( and it's a fantastic sculpt) will be the highlight of 2018 , and this in a year a second beautiful Pygmy Hippo, Vaquita , Sei Whale , African civit, bongo calf , Musk Ox have been made !! the Indonesian Rhino is truly a masterpiece drunken king drunken

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26489

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
CollectA just started its previews and they will definitely have a few more classic releases but for me the Sumatran rhino ( and it's a fantastic sculpt) will be the highlight of 2018 , and this in a year a second beautiful Pygmy Hippo, Vaquita , Sei Whale , African civit, bongo calf , Musk Ox have been made !! the Indonesian Rhino is truly a masterpiece drunken king drunken

I see we have a very similar taste Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

avatar

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 20
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1902

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:09 am

Safari has really good surprises this yes ! I'll get the babirusa, the megacerops, the Sumatran rhinoceros, the musk ox and the regaliceratops at least ! What a Face cheers

_________________
My Facebook page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
barracudacat

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 33
Joined : 2016-08-11
Posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Very nice new releases!  Overall, I am really impressed with both species and sculpting choices, especially for the extant animals.  I love the Sumatran Rhino, Siamese, and Przewalski's Horse.  The Megacerops and Ankylosaurus are amazing as well.

Safari, I think you're a fantastic company overall, but in my personal opinion, copying the CollectA Regaliceratops so closely was in poor taste.  I could say the same thing about the Uintatherium, but that one at least has a vastly different design and I like the smaller size (although I still very much prefer the CollectA Unintathere's looks).  I just wish those spots were filled by more deserving and unique species.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30952

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:26 pm

And did you see : They have a Siamussy-Kitty-Cat !!!!!! bounce cat cheers cheers cheers Applause Very Happy cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
halichoeres

avatar

Country/State : Illinois, USA
Age : 35
Joined : 2015-03-31
Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very nice new releases!  Overall, I am really impressed with both species and sculpting choices, especially for the extant animals.  I love the Sumatran Rhino, Siamese, and Przewalski's Horse.  The Megacerops and Ankylosaurus are amazing as well.

Safari, I think you're a fantastic company overall, but in my personal opinion, copying the CollectA Regaliceratops so closely was in poor taste.  I could say the same thing about the Uintatherium, but that one at least has a vastly different design and I like the smaller size (although I still very much prefer the CollectA Unintathere's looks).  I just wish those spots were filled by more deserving and unique species.

I think it takes a couple of years for a toy to go from idea to production--I'm sure when they started these figures, they had no idea what CollectA was doing. Regaliceratops was only described in 2015; I'm sure both CollectA and Safari saw it and thought it would be cool to make. It's just that CollectA made it a little faster, and by the time it was revealed, the Safari sculpt had almost certainly been completed. If they resemble each other, it might be because both were influenced by the artwork of Julius Csotonyi.

As for the Uintatherium, Safari wasn't able to make mammals because of their agreement with Carnegie, so I'm sure the glut of prehistoric mammals this year--including the Uintatherium--is just a product of their being freed from that agreement.

Personally, I'm always happier when Safari and CollectA make different species from one another, because it means more variety on my shelves. But to call it "poor taste" implies some nefarious intention that I don't think exists. Maybe that's not what you meant, but that's how it came across.
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 47
Joined : 2012-12-14
Posts : 1439

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:59 pm

^^^
Very well put, halichoeres.
It makes sense to me that Safari ltd. is trying to fill up their extinct mammals gap, caused by their contract with Carnegie.
Starting with making the best known creatures first seems like a good business plan to me.

_________________
Simone  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

avatar

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-04-13
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very nice new releases!  Overall, I am really impressed with both species and sculpting choices, especially for the extant animals.  I love the Sumatran Rhino, Siamese, and Przewalski's Horse.  The Megacerops and Ankylosaurus are amazing as well.

Safari, I think you're a fantastic company overall, but in my personal opinion, copying the CollectA Regaliceratops so closely was in poor taste.  I could say the same thing about the Uintatherium, but that one at least has a vastly different design and I like the smaller size (although I still very much prefer the CollectA Unintathere's looks).  I just wish those spots were filled by more deserving and unique species.

I think it takes a couple of years for a toy to go from idea to production--I'm sure when they started these figures, they had no idea what CollectA was doing. Regaliceratops was only described in 2015; I'm sure both CollectA and Safari saw it and thought it would be cool to make. It's just that CollectA made it a little faster, and by the time it was revealed, the Safari sculpt had almost certainly been completed. If they resemble each other, it might be because both were influenced by the artwork of Julius Csotonyi.

As for the Uintatherium, Safari wasn't able to make mammals because of their agreement with Carnegie, so I'm sure the glut of prehistoric mammals this year--including the Uintatherium--is just a product of their being freed from that agreement.

Personally, I'm always happier when Safari and CollectA make different species from one another, because it means more variety on my shelves. But to call it "poor taste" implies some nefarious intention that I don't think exists. Maybe that's not what you meant, but that's how it came across.

Well said, Halichoeres! Often when companies make similar species it's because they were influenced by the same thing. For example, a couple companies making Pachyrhinosaurus about the time 'Walking with Dinosaurs' came out; and last year Mojo an Safari made a blue tang when 'Finding Dory' came out. I doubt there is any malicious attempt to 'out-do' one another with various species.

While I also prefer species diversity, I also really like getting the same species from multiple companies. It's fun to compare styles and accuracy. It's also interesting too that you start to see styles preferred by local cultures (e.g. Schleich's style might be more appealing to Europeans based on art and culture in the region while Safari's style might be more appealing to American consumers). Not sure if that is intended but overtime you see similar patterns emerge in regional figures, especially mammals as they are more expressive in their appearances. This was particulary evident (to me at least) in older figures, but as all the companies become increasingly scientifically accurate, they tend to me more similar to one another across company lines.
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 46
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very nice new releases!  Overall, I am really impressed with both species and sculpting choices, especially for the extant animals.  I love the Sumatran Rhino, Siamese, and Przewalski's Horse.  The Megacerops and Ankylosaurus are amazing as well.

Safari, I think you're a fantastic company overall, but in my personal opinion, copying the CollectA Regaliceratops so closely was in poor taste.  I could say the same thing about the Uintatherium, but that one at least has a vastly different design and I like the smaller size (although I still very much prefer the CollectA Unintathere's looks).  I just wish those spots were filled by more deserving and unique species.

I think it takes a couple of years for a toy to go from idea to production--I'm sure when they started these figures, they had no idea what CollectA was doing. Regaliceratops was only described in 2015; I'm sure both CollectA and Safari saw it and thought it would be cool to make. It's just that CollectA made it a little faster, and by the time it was revealed, the Safari sculpt had almost certainly been completed. If they resemble each other, it might be because both were influenced by the artwork of Julius Csotonyi.

As for the Uintatherium, Safari wasn't able to make mammals because of their agreement with Carnegie, so I'm sure the glut of prehistoric mammals this year--including the Uintatherium--is just a product of their being freed from that agreement.

Personally, I'm always happier when Safari and CollectA make different species from one another, because it means more variety on my shelves. But to call it "poor taste" implies some nefarious intention that I don't think exists. Maybe that's not what you meant, but that's how it came across.

Well said, Halichoeres! Often when companies make similar species it's because they were influenced by the same thing. For example, a couple companies making Pachyrhinosaurus about the time 'Walking with Dinosaurs' came out; and last year Mojo an Safari made a blue tang when 'Finding Dory' came out. I doubt there is any malicious attempt to 'out-do' one another with various species.

While I also prefer species diversity, I also really like getting the same species from multiple companies. It's fun to compare styles and accuracy. It's also interesting too that you start to see styles preferred by local cultures (e.g. Schleich's style might be more appealing to Europeans based on art and culture in the region while Safari's style might be more appealing to American consumers). Not sure if that is intended but overtime you see similar patterns emerge in regional figures, especially mammals as they are more expressive in their appearances. This was particulary evident (to me at least) in older figures, but as all the companies become increasingly scientifically accurate, they tend to me more similar to one another across company lines.

Right on Halichoeres ..!!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 33
Joined : 2016-08-11
Posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:08 pm

Quote :
I think it takes a couple of years for a toy to go from idea to production--I'm sure when they started these figures, they had no idea what CollectA was doing. Regaliceratops was only described in 2015; I'm sure both CollectA and Safari saw it and thought it would be cool to make. It's just that CollectA made it a little faster, and by the time it was revealed, the Safari sculpt had almost certainly been completed. If they resemble each other, it might be because both were influenced by the artwork of Julius Csotonyi

Thank you for explaining this better. I can understand if both companies simultaneously created the same species since this often happens. However, what I find very hard to understand is just how similar they look in terms of pose and design. You can see what I mean here since both look like they're calmly bending over for a drink.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even if it was coincidental, I would have either nixed the figure or reworked it so that it looks different (like the two Uintatheres). I definitely don't see its inclusion as nefarious, but rather a poor business decision since most of the sales will probably go to CollectA. I actually very much want Safari to succeed. Hopefully, they will take some of these suggestions to heart. They really are one of the best figure producers in the world and when they stick to their own thing, they remain on top.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

avatar

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-04-13
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:22 pm

Looking at the blurry Poleroids, and the 'hints' Poleroids, the following still need to be revealed:

scorpion
spiny lobster
owl (with ear tufts, so it's not the barn owl GLM)
marmot
Hyaenodon/thylacine-looking thing
tiger-striped sauropod
falcon/hawk (African species, apparently)
possibly two cartilaginous fish (based on suspect fins)
koala (or something with an ear like a koala)
plus others not hinted at (any more TOOBs?)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4438

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[Well said, Halichoeres! Often when companies make similar species it's because they were influenced by the same thing. For example, a couple companies making Pachyrhinosaurus about the time 'Walking with Dinosaurs' came out; and last year Mojo an Safari made a blue tang when 'Finding Dory' came out. I doubt there is any malicious attempt to 'out-do' one another with various species.

While I also prefer species diversity, I also really like getting the same species from multiple companies. It's fun to compare styles and accuracy. It's also interesting too that you start to see styles preferred by local cultures (e.g. Schleich's style might be more appealing to Europeans based on art and culture in the region while Safari's style might be more appealing to American consumers). Not sure if that is intended but overtime you see similar patterns emerge in regional figures, especially mammals as they are more expressive in their appearances. This was particulary evident (to me at least) in older figures, but as all the companies become increasingly scientifically accurate, they tend to me more similar to one another across company lines.

I agree with what you said, of course we as collectors want diversity and the opportunity to have a unique and rare (in reality and toy form) animals on our shelves (like CollectA's new civet), but by having multiple figures from brands or eras you can also choose which ones you like best. I am a wolf collector especially and have a shelf that is bursting with them. I enjoy looking them over once in a while because I have some models that are really well made and realistic, some that are a bit more cartoony and expressive, some that are poorly made anatomically or reflect the human fears about them (very fearsome face for instance). And all are from a variety of large and small brands and brands that specialize in human action figures not animals etc. etc. I enjoy comparing these because they are an artistic representation of something, whether its style, competence or level of skill in sculpting, or even marketing strategy. But at the end of the day they can also represent animal variation in the world, just like people, each individual can look very different from the next. etc. etc....

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 47
Joined : 2012-12-14
Posts : 1439

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quote :
I think it takes a couple of years for a toy to go from idea to production--I'm sure when they started these figures, they had no idea what CollectA was doing. Regaliceratops was only described in 2015; I'm sure both CollectA and Safari saw it and thought it would be cool to make. It's just that CollectA made it a little faster, and by the time it was revealed, the Safari sculpt had almost certainly been completed. If they resemble each other, it might be because both were influenced by the artwork of Julius Csotonyi

Thank you for explaining this better.  I can understand if both companies simultaneously created the same species since this often happens.  However, what I find very hard to understand is just how similar they look in terms of pose and design.  You can see what I mean here since both look like they're calmly bending over for a drink.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even if it was coincidental, I would have either nixed the figure or reworked it so that it looks different (like the two Uintatheres).  I definitely don't see its inclusion as nefarious, but rather a poor business decision since most of the sales will probably go to CollectA.  I actually very much want Safari to succeed.  Hopefully, they will take some of these suggestions to heart.  They really are one of the best figure producers in the world and when they stick to their own thing, they remain on top.

When in 2015 Regaliceratops fossils were named, the artist Julius T. Csotonyi made a painting of what it would have looked liked.
That painting is probaly used both by CollectA and Safari ltd. to create their models.
That could explain why it looks almost the same.

p.s. Check out some of Csotonyi's work.
He makes some amazing paleoart.
I love it.

_________________
Simone  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And did you see : They have a Siamussy-Kitty-Cat !!!!!! bounce cat cheers cheers cheers Applause Very Happy cheers

Yeeeaahhh cheers cat cheers cat cheers cat cheers
And it is a good looking one Very Happy

So many wonderful models we will get from Safari next year cheers

And I know that it is a common animal for a toy model, but I am in love with the Bison cheers cheers cheers
More photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It look`s really nice Very Happy
Of course the paint work will be not like that...we know Safari Laughing .. but still the sculpt is very nice.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 46
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And did you see : They have a Siamussy-Kitty-Cat !!!!!! bounce cat cheers cheers cheers Applause Very Happy cheers

Yeeeaahhh cheers cat cheers cat cheers cat cheers
And it is a good looking one Very Happy

So many wonderful models we will get from Safari next year cheers

And I know that it is a common animal for a toy model, but I am in love with the Bison cheers cheers cheers
More photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It look`s really nice Very Happy
Of course the paint work will be not like that...we know Safari  Laughing .. but still the sculpt is very nice.

Completely agree ! The Pygmy hippo and Bison are shadowed by the other amazing new releases , but both these are beautifully sculpted caught in the moment of Motion !!
The Siamese cat looks like a Siamese cat !! She is purring to be picked up !

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun



Country/State : Luxembourg
Age : 28
Joined : 2010-12-29
Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:04 pm

I think it´s time to reorganize this thread and update the first post with a list and pictures of all the new figurines :O So we don´t have to scroll through the whole thread and can look all the newcomers directly :)
Cause I even missed the new ones Very Happy And I´m very surprised about the interesting choice! We waited years for a barbirusa and a przwalski and CollectA heard us - and now Safari is hearing us too. The Przewalski even looks better than the CollectA one.
The sumatran rhino is something for my wishlist for sure Wink And I´m very sure this figurine was on a lot of whislists :)
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 33
Joined : 2016-08-11
Posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:36 pm


Quote :
p.s. Check out some of Csotonyi's work.
He makes some amazing paleoart.
I love it.

I would love to. He sounds amazing! Unfortunately, I have noticed this is a problem with some of CollectA's designs as well.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21944

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think it´s time to reorganize this thread and update the first post with a list and pictures of all the new figurines :O So we don´t have to scroll through the whole thread and can look all the newcomers directly :)

You are right, it is supposed to be the author topic to do it but, as it is a patched up topic, I did it myself. It is needing some formatation but I believe it will be easier to check now. Anything missing just let me know. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

avatar

Country/State : Illinois, USA
Age : 35
Joined : 2015-03-31
Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:25 pm

Thanks for putting that together, Roger. The only thing amiss is that the Leviathan should go with the other mythical/fantasy creatures.


Last edited by halichoeres on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21944

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks for putting it that together, Roger. The only thing amiss is that the Leviathan should go with the other mythical/fantasy creatures.

Laughing Thanks, it is such exaustive work that there is always something that gets mixed. I promise that I haven't thought it was a prehistoric creature. Laughing dinosaur:lol:

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-12
Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 am

So we have all figures now?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4438

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:16 am

No, there should be one more batch two weeks from last Friday.

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21944

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So we have all figures now?

Let me quote Blaine in this same topic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Looking at the blurry Poleroids, and the 'hints' Poleroids, the following still need to be revealed:

scorpion
spiny lobster
owl (with ear tufts, so it's not the barn owl GLM)
marmot
Hyaenodon/thylacine-looking thing
tiger-striped sauropod
falcon/hawk (African species, apparently)
possibly two cartilaginous fish (based on suspect fins)
koala (or something with an ear like a koala)
plus others not hinted at (any more TOOBs?)

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 45
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2221

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:49 am

Thanks for your hard work, Roger!


Back to top Go down
Takama

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 25
Joined : 2012-07-12
Posts : 1821

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Ok Guys Take a look at the NEW Arivals Page

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a Wildlife Wonders Bison and a whole slew of other models on there now


_________________
List of Collection Topics
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]        
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

avatar

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 20
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1902

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 pm

This year, Safari is very strong !

_________________
My Facebook page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14944

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This year, Safari  is very strong !

Indeed Very Happy

Bison XL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dimetrodon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Flamingo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gray reef shark
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Groundhog XL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hyaenodon gigas
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lemon shark
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Long eared owl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Macrauchenia
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Malawisaurus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Manta ray
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peregrine falcon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scorpion XL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spiny lobster XL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Texas Longhorn bull
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Triceratops
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whitetip reef shark
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 46
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Safari has done it !!! The shark species !! ( am sure a Greenland shark is round the corner next year ) prehistoric mammals have been the best !! it's an amazing year Safari ltd !!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

avatar

Country/State : Brasil
Age : 42
Joined : 2011-02-05
Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:35 pm

What a pity! Groundhog and spiny lobster are both XL. They seldom make the Incredible Creatures series in a smaller version!

_________________
Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
pm64

avatar

Country/State : Firenze,Italy
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-09-27
Posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 pm

This year Safari has spoiled us for good! Gosh how many beautiful animals and so various...I love every single piece but Macrauchenia, Hyaenodon and Sumatran Rhino have a very deep impact on me..Malawisaurus never heard before I shall check on wikipedia..thank you Safari !! Next year I will be out of money in a very short time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-12
Posts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:45 am

More wonderful prehistoric animals, like Macrauchenia, Hyaenodon and Dimetrodon. Nice sharks
Thanks to the Admin, who edit my first post and put the news in. ^^

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 45
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2221

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:14 am

Thanks for the photos!


Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 46
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This year Safari has spoiled us for good! Gosh how many beautiful animals and so various...I love every single piece but  Macrauchenia, Hyaenodon and Sumatran Rhino have a very deep impact on me..Malawisaurus never heard before I shall check on wikipedia..thank you Safari !! Next year I will be out of money in a very short time Very Happy

Well said ... Also the vaquita ,Sei whale ,new porcupine species, Pygmy hippo and Sulawesi (I  like both better than collectA s ) and so far the Sumatran rhino is the best figure for me in 2018, it's great  that not just collectA but Safari too makes fantastic figures and species .. the diversity is getting better ...I am a big fan of the xl size and that Bison and Florida panther rock the stage for me even the spiny lobster and groundhog ... Coral fish ...I'm going to be poorer next year ...and yes , it is the year of the Sumatran Rhino ...thank you Safari Ltd !! Bravo !!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James
Back to top Go down
Caspian

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 19
Joined : 2016-07-02
Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:49 am

So many models that I like this year... the vaquita, Sumatran rhino, and leopard seal are my must haves... and many of the prehistoric mammals and sharks are jumping on my wish-list.
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26489

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:44 am

That owl and these sharks i will add in my wishlist :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Doug Watson



Country/State : Canada
Age : 62
Joined : 2012-06-27
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quote :
I think it takes a couple of years for a toy to go from idea to production--I'm sure when they started these figures, they had no idea what CollectA was doing. Regaliceratops was only described in 2015; I'm sure both CollectA and Safari saw it and thought it would be cool to make. It's just that CollectA made it a little faster, and by the time it was revealed, the Safari sculpt had almost certainly been completed. If they resemble each other, it might be because both were influenced by the artwork of Julius Csotonyi

Thank you for explaining this better.  I can understand if both companies simultaneously created the same species since this often happens.  However, what I find very hard to understand is just how similar they look in terms of pose and design.  You can see what I mean here since both look like they're calmly bending over for a drink.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even if it was coincidental, I would have either nixed the figure or reworked it so that it looks different (like the two Uintatheres).  I definitely don't see its inclusion as nefarious, but rather a poor business decision since most of the sales will probably go to CollectA.  I actually very much want Safari to succeed.  Hopefully, they will take some of these suggestions to heart.  They really are one of the best figure producers in the world and when they stick to their own thing, they remain on top.

Hello,
I was away on a small vacation so I was out of the forum loop for a while, I could read but I couldn't post so I have been itching to add my two bits here. In case you don't know I am a Safari Ltd sculptor and the one who did the Regaliceratops. As Halichoeres has pointed out it can take years for a piece to reach production. I am sculpting the 2019s right now.
There are only so many poses to chose and still have a figure that stands on its own so there is always a chance two artists will come up with similar poses for the same animal. So first of all if we decide we want to do a piece it is because we want to do it and we think it will sell, if someone beats us to the punch and comes up with a similar pose we are willing to let the quality of our pieces go up against the competition. And make no mistake we are in competition. I read elsewhere either here or on another forum that someone thought Safari Ltd and CollectA should cooperate so duplicate pieces don't come out. That would be like asking Chevrolet not to make the Camaro because Ford makes the Mustang. That IS the VERY reason Chevrolet makes the Camaro, to compete. We are not a nonprofit organization. We choose our pieces because of our likes and the requests we get from dealers and fans. So if another company has made an animal that sells well and we get a lot of requests to do one there is a good chance we will make our version to compete against it. In the case of the Uintatherium I had suggested it and the Daeodon, Mastodon and Megacerops back as early as 2004 when we did our first series of Prehistoric Mammals. We would have done them way back then but Carnegie used a clause in their contract to stop us from doing prehistoric mammals so we had to stop. Now we are finally able to do them so why shouldn't we.
You say we should have "nixed" or "reworked" the pieces. At that point I would have made my sculpt, made my moulds, finished and painted my prototypes and the company would have made the extremely expensive metal production moulds and started preproduction samples. If you nix or rework a piece that means the thousands of dollars invested to that point would be flushed down the toilet and that is not a good business decision.
So I hope that explains why we will still be doing pieces that other companies may have already done with or without our knowledge.

P.S. the Safari Ltd pieces that I have done for 2018 are the American Mastodon, Daeodon, Uintatherium, Megacerops, Ankylosaurus, Regaliceratops, Triceratops, Dimetrodon, Babirusa, Pygmy Hippo, Sumatran Rhino, Muskox, Bison (new sculpt), WW Florida Panther, WW Bison, WW Jaguar repaint (my sculpt) and they have re-issued my Flamingo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magma.ca/~watsondn
bmathison1972

avatar

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-04-13
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Well, as you guys can imagine I am super excited for the spiny lobster and will do a walkaround as soon as it's in my hands.
The scorpion looks nice but it's clearly a rerelease of the old bendy Hidden Kingdom figure. In the teaser Polaroid, they showed it with African animals but I doubt it was modeled after an African species. More likely they put it in Africa as a convenient choice. If anything it looks like a North American vaejovid.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30952

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Great to read from you, Doug cheers

You have surely made a lot of wonderful models for 2018 Applause

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Doug Watson



Country/State : Canada
Age : 62
Joined : 2012-06-27
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I should point out the flying frog, bison, plus the already mentioned tabby cat and maybe Komodo Dragon are mere repaints, or so it seems (if new sculpts, they don't look that different).

I don't know about the others but the North American Wildlife Bison is a completely new sculpt. The original was in a straight ahead walking stance. Mine is in a rutting stance with the rear legs splayed, pawing the ground with the left front hoof and head cocked to one side in the middle of the swaying display they do.
The WW Bison is also a different pose from the original NAW Bison.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magma.ca/~watsondn
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 46
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I should point out the flying frog, bison, plus the already mentioned tabby cat and maybe Komodo Dragon are mere repaints, or so it seems (if new sculpts, they don't look that different).

I don't know about the others but the North American Wildlife Bison is a completely new sculpt. The original was in a straight ahead walking stance. Mine is in a rutting stance with the rear legs splayed, pawing the ground with the left front hoof and head cocked to one side in the middle of the swaying display they do.
The WW Bison is also a different pose from the original NAW Bison.


Thank you Doug, the Sumatran Rhino is a classic and in my opinion it's definitely one of the best figures of 2018 ... .. The prehistoric mammals are fantastic as well as the Bison XL and the Florida panther , both are keepers for a collector like me ... The repaint flamingo is still so beautiful ..the Sulawesi and the Pygmy hippo too .. thank you for making these figures ! I was waiting for a new Trike in Doug Watson art !! And I got it too !! Fantastic year safari ..in species and sculpts

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 33
Joined : 2016-08-11
Posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Thank you for the explanation, Doug.  I can definitely understand about the fierce competition.  I don't mind if several companies produce the same species at the same time if they are done differently (such as the Uintatheres) as both can fulfill different needs in the market.  The main reason I'm concerned is that I strongly value Safari as a company and wish to see their long term survival.  As I know you're well aware of, plagiarism is considered against the law in the US.  By the way, this is in no way meant to undermine your fantastic talents as an artist.  I simply ask for those in charge of decision making at Safari to consider such things for future releases.

I was prepared to give Safari's latest batch of figures wonderful reviews, especially the Malawisaurus since I love both the species choice and the scale.  However, I noticed a striking similarity to this image here, especially the fact that both have very similar calico-like colors and eye patches.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While it seems technically different enough to be legal, it's still very difficult to tell.  Plus, I know the original artist would likely feel cheated out of his or her design.  It's frustrating as a consumer because a very simple color change would have turned this into a must-have figure.  Even though I know changing figures like this would have been expensive, I would still consider it a good investment for future survival. Unfortunately, as it stands I can't financially support Safari this year.  However, I do have hope things will turn around and I'll be eagerly awaiting the day when this happens.
Back to top Go down
Doug Watson



Country/State : Canada
Age : 62
Joined : 2012-06-27
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you for the explanation, Doug.  I can definitely understand about the fierce competition.  I don't mind if several companies produce the same species at the same time if they are done differently (such as the Uintatheres) as both can fulfill different needs in the market.  The main reason I'm concerned is that I strongly value Safari as a company and wish to see their long term survival.  As I know you're well aware of, plagiarism is considered against the law in the US.  By the way, this is in no way meant to undermine your fantastic talents as an artist.  I simply ask for those in charge of decision making at Safari to consider such things for future releases.

I was prepared to give Safari's latest batch of figures wonderful reviews, especially the Malawisaurus since I love both the species choice and the scale.  However, I noticed a striking similarity to this image here, especially the fact that both have very similar calico-like colors and eye patches.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While it seems technically different enough to be legal, it's still very difficult to tell.  Plus, I know the original artist would likely feel cheated out of his or her design.  It's frustrating as a consumer because a very simple color change would have turned this into a must-have figure.  Even though I know changing figures like this would have been expensive, I would still consider it a good investment for future survival.  Unfortunately, as it stands I can't financially support Safari this year.  However, I do have hope things will turn around and I'll be eagerly awaiting the day when this happens.

Please tell me which piece of mine from this years release that you are accusing me of plagiarism!
Back to top Go down
http://www.magma.ca/~watsondn
sphyrna18



Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-09-17
Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you for the explanation, Doug.  I can definitely understand about the fierce competition.  I don't mind if several companies produce the same species at the same time if they are done differently (such as the Uintatheres) as both can fulfill different needs in the market.  The main reason I'm concerned is that I strongly value Safari as a company and wish to see their long term survival.  As I know you're well aware of, plagiarism is considered against the law in the US.  By the way, this is in no way meant to undermine your fantastic talents as an artist.  I simply ask for those in charge of decision making at Safari to consider such things for future releases.

I was prepared to give Safari's latest batch of figures wonderful reviews, especially the Malawisaurus since I love both the species choice and the scale.  However, I noticed a striking similarity to this image here, especially the fact that both have very similar calico-like colors and eye patches.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While it seems technically different enough to be legal, it's still very difficult to tell.  Plus, I know the original artist would likely feel cheated out of his or her design.  It's frustrating as a consumer because a very simple color change would have turned this into a must-have figure.  Even though I know changing figures like this would have been expensive, I would still consider it a good investment for future survival.  Unfortunately, as it stands I can't financially support Safari this year.  However, I do have hope things will turn around and I'll be eagerly awaiting the day when this happens.

I can't help but notice that you've also posted the same general complaint against some of CollectA's upcoming releases, citing very generalized coloration and pose/sculpt similarities to other pieces of art as examples possible plagiarism, and for that reason you will not be supporting CollectA this year.  While you are certainly welcome to your opinion, may I caution you against making spurious claims of plagiarism that you can only loosely substantiate on behalf of artists and artworks that you do not legally or professionally represent.  And admins, I ask that you please monitor this carefully.  While some may hold the same opinions as Barracudacat, there is now an open accusation of plagiarism against two companies that have held good relationships with this forum, which, thus far, have not been addressed by Admins. This is a good way to find our forum on the receiving end of a Cease and Desist order, not to mention losing positive relationship our forum currently holds with these companies.  I do not want to see the entire forum lose relationships with Safari and CollectA because one or two members seem to be looking for reasons to justify not purchasing new figures.

Again, Barracudacat, and everyone else, you are welcome to have your opinions. If you don't like the artistic direction the companies are taking, that is fine. I, and many others on the forum, don't share that opinion. Before you call foul, though, you could simply address it as an artistic vision you don't like vs. a moral issue you feel must be corrected.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
sphyrna18



Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-09-17
Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you for the explanation, Doug.  I can definitely understand about the fierce competition.  I don't mind if several companies produce the same species at the same time if they are done differently (such as the Uintatheres) as both can fulfill different needs in the market.  The main reason I'm concerned is that I strongly value Safari as a company and wish to see their long term survival.  As I know you're well aware of, plagiarism is considered against the law in the US.  By the way, this is in no way meant to undermine your fantastic talents as an artist.  I simply ask for those in charge of decision making at Safari to consider such things for future releases.

I was prepared to give Safari's latest batch of figures wonderful reviews, especially the Malawisaurus since I love both the species choice and the scale.  However, I noticed a striking similarity to this image here, especially the fact that both have very similar calico-like colors and eye patches.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While it seems technically different enough to be legal, it's still very difficult to tell.  Plus, I know the original artist would likely feel cheated out of his or her design.  It's frustrating as a consumer because a very simple color change would have turned this into a must-have figure.  Even though I know changing figures like this would have been expensive, I would still consider it a good investment for future survival.  Unfortunately, as it stands I can't financially support Safari this year.  However, I do have hope things will turn around and I'll be eagerly awaiting the day when this happens.

Please tell me which piece of mine from this years release that you are accusing me of plagiarism!

Doug, I believe the aforementioned Regaliceratops; while you explained the reason for your sculpt resembling the CollectA sculpt (I, for one, see no resemblance other than them being the same species), that apparently does not negate the fact that the two look similar and should, instead, be totally different. This seems, to me, like a roundabout way of requesting different sculpts of the same species to populate the herd on one's shelf. But who am i to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - updated 13 november   

Back to top Go down
 
Safari 2018 - updated 13 november
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Safari 2018 - updated 13 november
» WhiteLightning's Additions UPDATED 11.15.17 Packages from Christophe & Andreas, 2018 Safari LTD, RARE Kaiyodo Wolf + more! :D
» November News!
» SOFA Chicago 4-6th November 2011
» Safari Snorkel for Disco II

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd.-
Jump to: