Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Learning Resources New jumbo model animals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Jut saw these on Amazon. They are not my style but I am sure someone will like these:

Endangered Animals - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Forest Animals - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Faarm Animals - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The manatee is very sweet but I find the albatross figure most interesting of all given that we dont have many of those made as a replica.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 am

Sergey add asked about them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Julie later presented them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but, Photobucket purge mutilated the topic. Fortunately, TAI, is resilient and all pictures can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink
Nevertheless, it is good to have news from you and we are waiting impatiently for what you have to tell to us. bounce bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:33 am

Ohh! So there are FOUR sets cheers

I only knew about the Endangered Animals -set Shocked

Roger, have you seen, there is also a fox Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:20 am

Love that forest set!
Indeed, Julie bought the set with the manatee and the quality was, meh. A lot of seems where visible and not all the animals were looking that good.

Roger, that is a Jombo fox! Laughing

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ohh! So there are FOUR sets cheers

I only knew about the Endangered Animals -set Shocked

Roger, have you seen, there is also a fox Very Happy

Yes... and still missing in my collection. I added it to my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some time ago. By the way, I have to update my topic. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Indeed, Julie bought the set with the manatee and the quality was, meh. A lot of seems where visible and not all the animals were looking that good.

Yes indeed, the quality wasn't great. I put a little (pictureless Laughing ) review up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if you're interested in reading. I really wanted that manatee, and I do like to get the fox as well, but furthermore I can't really recommend them (because of the quality).

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Resources New jumbo model animals   

Back to top Go down

Learning Resources New jumbo model animals
Page 1 of 1