Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spotted animal figures

Go down 
+9
Suebeedo
Gabe
Kikimalou
skysthelimit
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Kristie
landrover
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Spotted animal figures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotted animal figures   Spotted animal figures - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Very beautiful Susanne! rendeer
I Also don't know what were they thinking about, but I love the antlers of the male. I think is the first time I see a deer family and my favourite is the male! It is beardeed and with a strong neck, maybe too strong, but it looks a nice red deer, don't you think?
This is not the correct topic but when you have time could you send me a picture of the Papo stag with the Schleich red deer stag? I never saw it in shops... only the doe! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Spotted animal figures   Spotted animal figures - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Roger wrote:
Very beautiful Susanne! rendeer
I Also don't know what were they thinking about, but I love the antlers of the male. I think is the first time I see a deer family and my favourite is the male! It is beardeed and with a strong neck, maybe too strong, but it looks a nice red deer, don't you think?
This is not the correct topic but when you have time could you send me a picture of the Papo stag with the Schleich red deer stag? I never saw it in shops... only the doe! :)

I adore that papo-stag !!!!!!!
Here it is with the new Schleich-one. I know which one I like the best Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

None of them are completely accurate, but the Papo-deer is stunning (IMHO, if I may quote Christophe Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Spotted animal figures   Spotted animal figures - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Oh the Papo stag is a stunner, look at that face I love you I love you I love you must get one Shocked
Lovely pictures Susanne, I hope they update the paintwork on the deer and calf, the actual sculpting is nice.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Spotted animal figures   Spotted animal figures - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Oh the Papo stag is a stunner, look at that face I love you I love you I love you must get one Shocked
Lovely pictures Susanne, I hope they update the paintwork on the deer and calf, the actual sculpting is nice.

I agree 100 % Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Spotted animal figures   Spotted animal figures - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh, sleepy crocodile! Always suggesting Papo and always sleeping! pale Sleep
Thanks Susanne for your beautiful picture, the Papo stag is a fantastic figure! rendeer cheers
I need to find it soon! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotted animal figures   Spotted animal figures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotted animal figures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2