Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Hello all! cheers

I know i've been offline for a long time, it was because I was yet another victim of Photobucket! my whole topic got these weird images, and my original photo's could not be seen Rolling Eyes
So I might just open a new one ^^ Someone here suggested Postimage.org, So i might try it while sitting sick at home xD

I got a lot of new additions in the last time i was active on here! Very Happy Too much to show actually, so i might show my latest ones:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finally! xD It worked~ so this is the latest trade with Karin! I love you Some old Schleich animals, Bullyland Unicorn & mini's (Repainted by Karin herself, isnt that amazing!?) Britains calves, Troetels chameleon, and a little unicorn head xDD THANK you again Karin, I love them so much!! owo

and here's another, a big Wolf from Aliexpress (horse nose peeking next to him in the image, is a breyer trad!) he's from solid PVC and his details are amazing! I love him allready so much! xD
Strange enough.... I coundn't find a brand stamped anywhere on him, but he's surely not a cheapy. he's not hollow like most of the china models, his fur is amazing and he is SO heavy like a major brand!
Wathever this guy is... I love him ^^

I am glad i have found a solution, and to be back!! ^3^ Expect to see more in the future! ~ xD
And if anyone has any questions, feel free, i'd be glad to help out ^^

Thank you for looking, I love you

-Stardust

Last edited by TheLastStardust on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Nardien, I am glad you opened a new topic. It is really annoying what happened with Photobucket but life needs to go forward. Fortunately you managed a way to use postimage.org.
What shall I do with your old topics? scratch
I am impressed with how beautiful is your new wolf, it is surely a seriously sculpted figure but I can't help of what it is. Maybe you can try to find it in whitelighteningwolf's collection. Fallon has a lot of wolves! Shocked

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:55 pm

Good to see you back !
Ohh, yes, what a chock for most of us, to see such a lot of work gone ! Couldn't they have let the old links stay working, and then given us some warning for the future photos ? Suspect

Wonderful stuff you got from Karin cheers

I love the old moose, - and the Britains calves look adoreable, - and the mini Bullys, and... Laughing

That wolf is awesome Shocked The details, the proportions, the colour !!! I love it that at last here is a wolf where the head is not too large Applause

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:56 pm

The wolf is wonderful. It has mesmerizing eyes.

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Congratulations for your new topic and your newcomers Nardien :)
The models from Karin are very nice and charming.
And you were faster then me, showing this wonderful Wolf model, here on the forum Very Happy
I also bought this one from Aliexpress, but with grey color.
And now I will solve the mystery on it :)
This one is a copy , a very good plastic copy of a model, which is originally a resin model. I am sure, that is a copy by a chinese factory, which maybe have stolen the original mold.
Like you said, it is made from solid PVC, not hollow and his details are amazing. It is a heavy model and the quality of the plastic is really good.
Now, for the original model.
It is 1/6 wolf model, made of resin from artist, which I don`t know with name, but it is very nice model. It is on the market with 4 different color variations.
You can see it for example here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The price on it goes from 55 to 65 $ and more on Ebay and Aliexpress.

Now, the copy which you have and me too , comes with two color variations - white (like yours) and grey (like mine)
You can see both of them for example here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I bought mine from : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , because it is the cheapest :)

I`m very happy with this copy too. Even painted not so good like the original model.
The original model is 3 times more expensive and it is made of resin.
This copy is plastic , with a very good quality of cast. :)

I hope, I`m helping with this information Wink

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:46 am

Welcome back Nardien :)

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Good to see you back ^^

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You can see it for example here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The price on it goes from 55 to 65 $ and more on Ebay and Aliexpress.

Now, the copy which you have and me too , comes with two color variations - white (like yours) and grey (like mine)
You can see both of them for example here :  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I bought mine from : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , because it is the cheapest :)......

WOW  cheers

This model is just SO gorgeous drunken

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:48 pm

WOW  cheers

Yes, I love it Susanne.
It is like Papo large model, but with much more nice sculpture :)
I made photos for a walkaround of it and also of other interesting - big model of wolf..
Let`s see when I`ll find time to try this Postimage - new for me :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:24 pm

WOW  cheers

Yes, I love it Susanne.
It is like Papo large model, but with much more nice sculpture :)
I made photos for a walkaround of it and also of other interesting - big model of wolf..
Let`s see when I`ll find time to try this Postimage - new for me :)

bounce bounce cheers

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:01 pm

I already felt in love with the original one but It is too expensive for me now. Sad

Big congratulation Nardien and Kosta Applause

Kosta... A walkaround please Wink

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:37 am

I already felt in love with the original one but It is too expensive for me now. Sad

Big congratulation Nardien and Kosta  Applause

Kosta... A walkaround please Wink

Thank you Kiki :) I`m sure you will like also the copy model.
Huge ...but plastic Laughing
I will try to make the walkaround as soon as I can Wink

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:05 pm

cheers bounce cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:00 pm

cheers bounce cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - done ! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:27 am

Thank you so much everyone! cheers I am so happy to be back!! ^^

Roger, I Think you can just delete my old topics as i can not restore the deleted picures Rolling Eyes
So i'll just make some new ones Very Happy

Kosta - Thank you so much for the detailed information and your grey wolf is wonderfull!! Shocked
My sister bought this one, too I love you

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:38 am

So This week I bought a very large but very nice Hyena! <3 I think it's Wild republic... because I remember going to the city as a kid and there they had these very large wild republic figures, also polybags and much more!
I tought he might be smaller Rolling Eyes But I love him anyway... he is a hyena after all Very Happy

Schleich, Safari LTD and Hobby & Work Hyena's show how huge he is:

I have nothing more to show for now!! Rolling Eyes But I hope you like him~ <3

Thanks for looking and have a nice day!! :3

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:30 am

WOW, I've never seen that hyena before, I guess! scratch Isn't it marked? Also, it is solide or hollow? study
Congratulations! Very Happy Thanks for telling me about your topics. I'll delete those that could not be recovered.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:44 am

WOW, I've never seen that hyena before, I guess! scratch Isn't it marked? Also, it is solide or hollow? study
Congratulations! Very Happy Thanks for telling me about your topics. I'll delete those that could not be recovered.

Thank you, Roger! cheers No, it isn't marked... and it's hollow scratch
The only thing i can find on him is the text ''Wild dog''.... and it's clearly a hyena Laughing

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:52 pm

Congratulations! Love the white wolf!
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Very interesting all the hyenas in so much sizes :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:37 pm

A wonderful Wild-dog-hyena cheers

I love that picture, - a new version of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Razz

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Thank you very much, Anne, Andreas and Susanne Very Happy

I have some new additions again to show I love you

So here they are:

Papo Dragon Mutant, Antares. I don't really collect fantasy anymore because of space, but he was so detailed and awesome i made an exeption Very Happy

Bullyland El Santo, I am impressed by his sculpt but his paintjob could be better Rolling Eyes Anyhow I like him Very Happy

Mojo Fun Orlov Trotter, Theodore, I traded him for some of my horses with my sister Akai Very Happy

Another horse from Akai, Chocolate, Safari LTD Appaloosa mare I love you

and at last, The fabulous CollectA spanish fighting bull!! (he has no name yet Rolling Eyes )

And I have another really exited news....My siter Akai, my mother and I bought a really big box secondhand,
full of Schleich animals. We do not know what's inside or how many they exacly were, so that's all a big surprise! Very Happy cheers
We plan on sharing the animals. akai picks some, I pick some and the rest is for my mom to customize Very Happy
We are all really exited and I'll post pictures as soon as i picked my animals, and have time to photograph them ^^

That was all! cheers Thanks for watching!! Very Happy

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Nardien, some really great additions! Very Happy I love the Orlov and El Santo. Aren't all Spanish bulls called Manolo? Wink
Is Akai changing her collecting taste meanwhile? ... and I am looking forward to see what is inside that box! bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Very nice new models,
And how coll to buy a big lot and; surprise surprise whats in it!?

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Very nice additions Nardien, congratulations! cheers They are all pretty, but my favourite is the Mojö Fun Orlov Trotter drunken

I can't wait to see what's in the big box with Schleich figurines you bought together! Maybe there are some interesting non-Schleich figurines included as well.. Fingers crossed!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Congratulations Nardien :)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Thank you so much everyone! cheers

I wanted to let you all know that the box arrived, and lots of other figures as well. (I have pics but i post them when i have time)
I am still collecting, even tho i am not as active as much as before.
It's because I am very busy, and we suddenly lost a family member Sad
Playing games make me forget it a bit, so that's what i'm doing lately...

So that's it, I'll do my best to be more active, but i just wanted to let you all know that i did not forget or abandon this wonderfull community! cheers I'm sure all of you will understand ^^

Best regards,

Stardust

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:16 pm

WOW ! That is very exiting ! I can't wait to see what is tin the box bounce cheers

Mojo Fun Orlov Trotter, Theodore, I traded him for some of my horses with my sister Akai Very Happy
-Stardust

Is that a repaint ? He is much nicer painted than mine ? Very Happy

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:49 pm

WOW ! That is very exiting ! I can't wait to see what is tin the box  bounce  cheers

-Stardust

Is that a repaint ? He is much nicer painted than mine ? Very Happy

Thank you, Susanne Very Happy No, it's no repaint bounce Akai bought him like that, how is yours painted...? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Congrats :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 pm

I am so sorry about your family member. Surely we understand Nardien! flower
Just do what makes you feel better in these hard days and it is a joy to know that you keep loving our community. Everything is made of stardust, rocks, water, air, life, people and even... love. I love you

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm

My condoleances.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:27 pm

A big hug from me!
Take your time, you know we will be here Wink
Dahm, zo'n mooie kaart voor je BB kunnen scoren die hier zo bij past. <3

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:55 am

Congrats :)

Thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:56 am

I am so sorry about your family member. Surely we understand Nardien! flower
Just do what makes you feel better in these hard days and it is a joy to know that you keep loving our community. Everything is made of stardust, rocks, water, air, life, people and even... love. I love you

Thank you for your beautiful words Roger <3 I knew this forum would understand I love you

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:57 am

My condoleances.

Thank you ~ <3

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:59 am

A big hug from me!
Take your time, you know we will be here Wink
Dahm, zo'n mooie kaart voor je BB kunnen scoren die hier zo bij past. <3

*hug back*!
I know, how I love this place <3

benieuwd nu! xD I love you

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:10 am

Hey all! <3 Thank you all for your kind words and understanding! <3
Things are getting better a bit, but the loss gets harder, so 'll use the computer to forget a bit ^^
First, here is what was in the box xD (Phew, that feels like ages ago!):

There where many more, but many of them went to Akai or my mom to customize Very Happy I am happy with my choices and they all have a place in my collection now! I love you

And some other additions, I bought one of the advent calendars from Schleich, and here are the animals:

I especially like the Chiuaua, he's so cute xD

Next, my sister Akai and I bought a lot of Schleich, Papo and Bullyland horses together and then split them xD
Here's my part:

Schleich Clydesdale mare

Papo Gypsy Vanner

Papo Breton (I really like this one, very old and charming I love you )

Papo Saddled horse (I really like his colour)

Papo Scratching foal (This might be my favourite of the lot, it's so cute)

And at least, a nice Bullyland Frisian! I love you

That was it! x3 Thank you for looking!
not really looking forward to it this time, but our B-Day is soon, so expect some more additions soon! <33

Have a nice day,
-Stardust

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Congrats

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Congrats! Amazing new additions!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:42 pm

Beautyful models indeed cheers

It is really tempting to get that calendar, - look at the little dog , - and the ponies have nice colours Very Happy
I LOVE those Papo horses !!! They have so much personality, - and yours are in perfect condition drunken
And the Bullyland Friesian !!! Great to see him with the others Applause

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:50 pm

So sorry for your loss, Nardien! It's always hard to lose someone that's dear to you, but over time it'll get easier. Big hug, hope you'll be feeling better soon!

Very nice horses, I love the older Papo ones <3 I remember when I still collected Schleich horses, I didn't like the Papo horses at all. But when I see them now, they look so much better than modern Schleich horses xD Congratulations on all the nice additions!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:40 pm

Nice additions again :)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Thanks, Everyone! cheers

Wow, It's such a long time since I updated this topic! Rolling Eyes My Collection did not stop growing in the meantime ..... xD And i'll do my best to take pics of them all if i have time. But I wanted to show the ones I allready have pictures of in advance Very Happy

So, First I found an offer that was too good to let just slip trough my fingers!! xDD
The Schleich zoo stable, for 12,50..complete with box and architectural plan! Very Happy

(Ofcourse me had to put it together xD But I kept the box and architectural drawing)

New Schleich Unicorn Elisa, My store said she was new for 2018 but there is 2015 under her belly?? scratch

Southland Replica's Brumby Mare and foal I love you I love you

And for last, A Beautiful custom unicorn I bought from someone from Instagram cheers I love you  I was thinking about calling him Aslan, as he reminds me somehow of Narnia, i don't know why!!

Thank you so much for looking! I'll try and post more additions later !! :3

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:33 pm

Congratulations

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Gosh ! That stable affraid cheers
From the good old days, where toys were toys, and cupposed to be played with cheers

The Southland mare and foal are - I have said this often Embarassed - perhaps the best horse models ever Applause Very Happy

I love your unicorn ! It isn't just a horse with a "thing" on the forehead, it is a real fairytale animal drunken

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Wonderful pictures again. These Southland horses really deserve to be pictured like that. From the bargain stable to the fabulous unicorn, everything looks great. About the year marked on Schleich figure, I have no idea, maybe one of our Schleich experts could help you. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018   

Back to top Go down

Stardust's 2017 additions! :D - Updated 15 March 2018
Page 1 of 1