Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

bounce bounce bounce STS is completing 10 Years! Let's celebrate!! bounce bounce bounce

PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kinojun

Country/State : USA/NJ

PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger Empty
PostSubject: PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger   PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 6:46 pm

2006 - Tiger
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2015 - Roaring Tiger

2016 - Standing Tiger

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger   PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Congratulations

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger   PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:33 am

Not much can beat Papo's tigers, and not much can beat your presentations cheers Applause

Thankyou for this wonderful topic cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger   PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 5:51 pm

I don't have the 2015 figure but I really love it! Your presentation surely contributed to make me love and wish it eve more. Your videos show perfectly how beautiful are these figures from all angles. That's exactly what I do while holding them in my hands. They're perfect! Do you have a favorite among these three? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger   PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger Empty

Back to top Go down

PAPO Roaring Tiger & Standing Tiger & 2006 Tiger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: