Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana

Go down 
+2
widukind
Ana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana Empty
PostSubject: Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana   mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Hello, friends!

Last week I got a really nice package with some new Mojo 2017 figures. Among them, I found this alligator, which I like a lot! That's why I decided to make a walk around photos of this model. Also, I saw there is no topic about this nice figure, just yet! Crocodile

The model is 20cm long and is in walking pose. I like the paint work, seems natural and detailed, the colour is not too bright. The top darker layer is dry brushed, that puts an extra accent on detailed skin texture. The jaw is articulated, from my collector's point of view, I wish it was not but it makes the model more playable, and it's a toy in the first place Smile The teeth are not painted perfectly in some places, but it's more visible on photos than in real, I wouldn't have noticed if not the photos Smile All in all, I think it's a beautiful model of alligator, with lovely details and very natural pose!

I don't have more alligators in my collection so I can't post a comparison photo with other brands, sorry!

The photos:

mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana _mg_6918

mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana _mg_6917

mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana _mg_6915

mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana _mg_6912

mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana _mg_6910

mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana _mg_6911

mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana _mg_6914

mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana _mg_6916

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana   mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Beautieful alligator :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana   mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 7:47 pm

I agree, it is a beautiful alligator! drunken  I just got it very recently, and like everything about it. I think the articulated jaw adds more interest and flexibility (however- one of the three I looked at had a jaw that did not stay shut well- maybe it's something that will get ironed out as production continues).

Anna, I was enjoying the figure so much that I actually made a bunch of pictures for a walkaround/comparison just yesterday! It seems we noticed its absence here at the same time. Laughing  I hope you won't mind, if I end up posting a different walkaround/comparison topic for it? Smile

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana   mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Thank you for nice comments! I'm glad you like this model too Very Happy

A.R.Garcia wrote:

Anna, I was enjoying the figure so much that I actually made a bunch of pictures for a walkaround/comparison just yesterday! It seems we noticed its absence here at the same time. Laughing  I hope you won't mind, if I end up posting a different walkaround/comparison topic for it? Smile

Of course, please, post your topic too! I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of this model, it is photogenic, isn't it? Crocodile

Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana   mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 8:43 pm

Thanks Anna. It is photogenic- one of those models that, with the right outdoor setting, would look like a real animal on a photograph. I'll be taking it with me when I go somewhere watery. Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana   mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:57 pm

That's a very natural pose for an alligator. I love when companies make them like that. Very Happy
Again, the level of detail is remarkable and the figure gives a very realistic impression. Looking forward to see Andy's topic too. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana   mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:37 am

Thank you for this walkaround Anna cheers
I have this model too and I like it very much...from the natural walking pose..to the very nice paint job.
It is also my first Alligator model and I think, the best looking one from the major brands.
And also like You, I would like it more if it was without articulated jaw..also because of my collector's taste and also because it is not so good made it, but I`m happy with this figure :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana   mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 9:35 pm

It is a great model and I understand why it deserves two walkarounds Very Happy

When, I saw the official pics last year I was sure to not buy it (because I'm still in love with my old Safari ltd one and because I have so much already loved things to buy)

Because of you and Andy I am sure I want one now. Thank you for the pics Anna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana   mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Thanks for nice comments, friends! Very Happy
Christophe, haha, nice, I think it's a good model to have in a collection. And I normally don't even collect reptiles Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana   mojo - Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo alligator- walk around by Ana
Page 1 of 1