Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fennec fox figurines work process

Go down 
+3
75senta75
SUSANNE
kkokdunara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kkokdunara

kkokdunara

Country/State : korea republic

fennec fox figurines work process Empty
PostSubject: fennec fox figurines work process   fennec fox figurines work process EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 7:44 am

Hi everyone.
I upload pictures of the fennec fox figures made in April last year.
Because there are many pictures, I posted only the work process picture today.
I was thinking about what to choose from among the three poses, and I just made all three poses.

I will upload the photos of the completed images tomorrow.
Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: fennec fox figurines work process   fennec fox figurines work process EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 9:59 am

Wonderful models of one of the cutest looking animal in the world I love you cheers

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: fennec fox figurines work process   fennec fox figurines work process EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:16 am

Absolutely fantastic. I love you I love you Thanks for this informative documentation! drunken cheers
It is so interesting to observe the development of a figure in so many individual steps. The photos and of course the result are showing what a talent, great ability, patience and how many creativity are necessary to get such a brilliant figure. sunny

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: fennec fox figurines work process   fennec fox figurines work process EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:11 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: fennec fox figurines work process   fennec fox figurines work process EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 1:33 pm

That's wonderful! Obviously, as a collector of foxes and enthusiast, it is a very special project to be appreciated. I am glad you decided to share some pictures and I am also happy that you decided to use three different poses. It is easy to see that the finished work turned fantastic! Looking forward to see more pictures of your renditions of this little, cute and graceful creature. cat Very Happy

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: fennec fox figurines work process   fennec fox figurines work process EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Masterpiece! So cute! Love the details. Applause Can't wait to see next pictures.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: fennec fox figurines work process   fennec fox figurines work process EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Great making of kkokdunara, we surely be amazed when watching the final result Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kkokdunara

kkokdunara

Country/State : korea republic

PostSubject: Re: fennec fox figurines work process   fennec fox figurines work process EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 7:27 am

SUSANNE : Thank you very much~ :)
75senta75 : Thank you very much for your kind words.
In general, most people think that figures are made very easily.
But I wanted to show that the figures are made with a lot of process, effort and time.
I am so glad that you know such a hidden effort.
widukind : Thank you!
Roger : Are you collecting fox figures? It is wonderful.
I will upload a picture of the fennec fox figures that were completed until coloring.
Please look forward to.
donny ong : Thank you very much!
Kikimalou : Thank you very much~ :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fennec fox figurines work process   fennec fox figurines work process Empty

Back to top Go down

fennec fox figurines work process
Page 1 of 1