Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]

Go down 
+13
Taos
75senta75
WhiteLightning Wolf
NightLioness
Kikimalou
Dum_my
SUSANNE
costicuba
TheLastStardust
widukind
Roger
Gwaine
Tarunyada
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] Empty
PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi folks! Due to all the mess with the Photobucket photos lately, I decided to create a new topic. Here you can find all my latest additions.
I have photographs of most individual pictures, so don't mind to ask about any detailled pics; it won't be a problem at all! Thanks for checking out my topic!

Due to my long absence recently, my photo archive is a bit of a mess. I'm just not completely sure anymore which additions I haven't shown yet. I'll just show you some pictures and hope I don't miss any/don't show any doubles. It will take some time, so just remember to check this topic once in a while!

May 2017 - Visit from Karin
Back in May, Karin and Tijn visited me. We went to the city where I live, which has many lovely shops. Of course we bought some animal figurines as well! Always a pleasure to be with Karin and Tijn :3

Gifts from Karin: New Ray Hunting Sets wood duck, American wigeon, mallards and Canada goose

Finds from the day: Safari Ltd GLM red fox, northern cardinal, snowy owl and emperor penguin,
Britains Ltd springbok and Panini Ichthyosaurus

May 2017 - Various auction site lots
I got 3 lots of animal figurines from a Dutch auction site back in May. These were the most interesting figurines in them:

K&M International European Nature Tube (8/12 figurines)

K&M International Australian Animal Down Under Tube (9/11 figurines)

Schleich-S bottlenose dolphin, sea lion, bue shark, sperm whale calf and grey whale calf

Invicta scelidosaurus

Britains Ltd red deer stag (with intact antlers, that's a first!)

Unknown yet very interesting group of wild dogs/dingoes/wolves

May 2017 - Karin package
And I received another incredible and huge package from Karin later on in May <3 There was so much in it. I only pictured the animal figurines, which included Schleich-S retired sea life, Safari Ltd (Vanishing Wild as well!), Papo, Bullyland, Happy Kin Toys, AAA, Sega, Hongshao, Invicta, Eikoh and many others drunken

Schleich-S sperm whale, killer whale with calf and beluga whale

Invicta plesiosaurus

Various, including Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild howling Arctic wolf <3

Various

Various, including Hongshao wolf

Going to organize all further additions now, stay tuned!!! I have individual pictures of most of them, so please let me know if you want any detailled pics! It would be no problem (:

Last edited by Tarunyada on Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:34 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Woah Julie, I am a little jealous. I would love to meet up with people who share this hobby with me!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:05 pm

I love additions topics as yours where we can find figures from several different brands and styles. I believe that eclectic collections are those that make us learn more about this hobby. I have to notice your European tube figures. First, because it is a early K&M tube, released 20 years ago and not easy at all to find. Second, because ther is on it one of my fox grails. Please, don't be tempted to send it to me as you already did before. It is your fox and somewhere there is another waiting to join my tribe. However, if you ever spot another, just let me know. bounce
I also like very much the Australian tube, I even ordered it here in a local shop some years ago but it never arrived. Fortunately, with so many nice Australian figures in htese last years, it is not anymore a priority for me. Though, I find them very nice. You also know how much I enjoy your connection with Karin. flower

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Gwaine wrote:
Woah Julie, I am a little jealous. I would love to meet up with people who share this hobby with me!

It's always a pleasure to meet up with Karin. I've been in her home twice now, and I keep looking my eyes out. It's such an experience to see someone else's collection. It's like rediscovering your favourite hobby, really. I could fully recommend it, meeting up with people who share the same hobby! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Roger wrote:
I love additions topics as yours where we can find figures from several different brands and styles. I believe that eclectic collections are those that make us learn more about this hobby. I have to notice your European tube figures. First, because it is a early K&M tube, released 20 years ago and not easy at all to find. Second, because ther is on it one of my fox grails. Please, don't be tempted to send it to me as you already did before. It is your fox and somewhere there is another waiting to join my tribe. However, if you ever spot another, just let me know. bounce
I also like very much the Australian tube, I even ordered it here in a local shop some years ago but it never arrived. Fortunately, with so many nice Australian figures in htese last years, it is not anymore a priority for me. Though, I find them very nice. You also know how much I enjoy your connection with Karin. flower

Thank you very much, Roger! cheers It's always a surprise for me, what I'll spot on auction sites, what figurines I'll come home with after a visit to the city, and what incredible treasures Karin puts in our Buddy Box every time. I'm so glad I discovered this hobby, it's so much fun! I'm glad that I joined the lovely community of STS, and I'm just so glad I met Karin. I got a (real life) friend for life through STS Smile

I'm sad to hear your Australian tube never arrived, but indeed, there are so many new and must-have Australian animal figurines these days! cheers And of course I'll keep an eye out for the old K&M fox. I'm always on the hunt for (double) foxes Razz

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:02 pm

May 2017 - Various
An AAA Humboldt penguin I found at a museum shop and a Ferrero Natoons lion and Papo flamingo I got from my local Schleich/Papo shop (they often sell second hand animal figurines as well).

AAA Humboldt penguin

Ferrero Natoons FS022 lion (Dangerous Predators, 2015)

Papo 50187 greater flamingo

March 2017 - Trade with Andreas
Back in March (seems so long ago!) I did a little trade with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I got two gorgeous manatees from him!

K&M International Tropical Animals Nature Tube manatee baby

Unknown manatee; looks like some sort of Marvel Eduction Co. copy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Interesting additions Julie, congratulations :). And you found rarities again with the K&Ms :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:24 pm

widukind wrote:
Interesting additions Julie, congratulations :).  And you found rarities again with the K&Ms :)

Thanks, Andreas! cheers And there's more to come the upcoming days! cheers And it's always a pleasure to spot hidden K&M or Play Visions figurines between big lots of animal figurines on auction sites bounce Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Julie, please don't forget your studies! Laughing
I like the penguin... to be fair, with penguins I am just like kids, it seems I like them all! Laughing
Yours is differently painted from Susanne's what is not a surprise considering it is a AAA figure. That last manatee is one of these figures htat Andreas find we don't know where. affraid
About the K&M Australian tube, I could get it online at that time and it is not so hard to get. Now Southlands Replicas are clearly filling my soul. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 am

Roger wrote:
I like the penguin... to be fair, with penguins I am just like kids, it seems I like them all! Laughing
Yours is differently painted from Susanne's what is not a surprise considering it is a AAA figure.  That last manatee is one of these figures htat Andreas find we don't know where. affraid
About the K&M Australian tube, I could get it online at that time and it is not so hard to get. Now Southlands Replicas are clearly filling my soul. Very Happy

I found it in a tube Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 am

Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:
Interesting additions Julie, congratulations :).  And you found rarities again with the K&Ms :)

Thanks, Andreas! cheers And there's more to come the upcoming days! cheers And it's always a pleasure to spot hidden K&M or Play Visions figurines between big lots of animal figurines on auction sites bounce Smile

The area where you looking is full of that Wink i hope you find anything more :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:33 am

Roger wrote:

I won't, fingers crossed Laughing

Roger wrote:
Yours is differently painted from Susanne's what is not a surprise considering it is a AAA figure.

Thanks for noting, I didn't notice when checking out TAi for this penguin! I added my photo as a variation underneath Susanne's penguin Smile

Roger wrote:
Now Southlands Replicas are clearly filling my soul. Very Happy

I think this applies to lots of STS members! Those figurines are such an asset to the already available Australian animals drunken

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
That last manatee is one of these figures htat Andreas find we don't know where. affraid

I found it in a tube Wink

Can you tell me more about the tube? Where did you find it, did it have any theme (like 'Sea Life')? What other species were in it? Was there any brand name on it (maybe only some sort of China company)?

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:
And you found rarities again with the K&Ms :)

And it's always a pleasure to spot hidden K&M or Play Visions figurines between big lots of animal figurines on auction sites bounce Smile

The area where you looking is full of that Wink  i hope you find anything more :)

Of course I'll share my photos of additions in this topic if I find any more! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:17 am

5 May 2017 - Flea market
At the end of April it's King's Day in the Netherlands. This year I was absent during the festivities because of a camping-trip to France. But luckily, May 5th is a national feast day as well. Most towns organize their flea markets on King's Day, but my town organizes it on May 5th. And luckily I was back home at this day! Some statistics:

78 figurines bought in total
-------------------------------
14 AAA
 2 Safari Ltd
 2 Ferrero Natoons
 2 Chap Mei (copies?)
 2 New Ray
 1 Bullyland
 1 Procon
 1 Play Visions
 1 Toy Major
 1 ELC
 1 Brintains Ltd
 1 Nayab(?)
-------------------------------
49 others, unknown or made in China

I already had some, and some have found a new home in the meantime. Others are just absent in my photo archive, no idea what happened to them Laughing But here are most of the interesting figurines:

Bullyland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Homo sapiens

AAA horse

AAA elephant

AAA duck with chicks

AAA goose with chicks

AAA rooster with chicks

AAA goat

AAA goat kid

Britains Ltd sheep

Safari Ltd dyeing dart frog

Nayab (?) mallard (plastic is less bendable than most 'Nayab' figurines)

Toy Major 1998 wildebeest (large)

Ferrero Natoons TR001 penguin (2012 Arctic Animals)

Ferrero Natoons TR005 polar bear (2012 Arctic Animals)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:43 pm

August 2017 - First Southlands Replicas
I received my very first Southlands Replicas figurines in August and I'm in love with them <3 They're extremely detailled, very pretty and such awesome species! I'm definitely going to buy some more!

Southlands Replicas thylacine, platypus, echidna and dingo

August 2017 - Safari Ltd Figurines
My mother got me 2 Safari Ltd figurines during her visit in a British museum. My stepfather had to visit the USA again for his work, so I gave him a Safari Ltd wishlist and he was able to grab some of my list!

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Arctic Fox

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Arctic Wolf

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Gray Wolf

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Woolly Mammoth Baby

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Doedicurus

Safari Ltd GLM Wild America: black bear, bison, bald eagle, moose, wolf pup, bat, bumblebee, alligator

not photographed yet
Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Prehistoric Mammal Skulls TOOB

July/August 2017 - Museum Shops
Two awesome figurines I got during and right after my holiday in different museum shops!

CollectA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Red Fox

K&M International Large Rubber Gila Monster

1st Half of 2017 - Local Toyshop
Of course I visited my local Papo/Schleich shop a few times over the last months. I got some really nice additions there, including some second hand figurines. Hope to visit them again soon (as soon as it's October, hopefully they'll have the Papo ocelot by than!).

Unknown Woolly Mammoth

Unknown Hominidae

Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] European Hare

Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sloth

Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Snow Leopard

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mouflon

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Red Fox

I got the Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Arctic Hare as well, but forgot to photograph it  silent

I think I covered May (and before) by now scratch Not sure, though xD

Last edited by Tarunyada on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 1:10 pm

June-August 2017 - Thrift stores, flea markets, auction sites
Various additions I acquired through different thrift stores, flea markets and Dutch auction site.

Mojö Fun [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Indian Pangolin

Hong Kong Toy Company (H.K.T.C.) hollow hard pastic horse

Unknown (Wild Republic? Nayab?) Pangolin

Bullyland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] DeLuxe Size Lion Cub

Bullyland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mini Lion

Bullyland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Standard Mammoth A

Bullyland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rottweiler Sam

K&M International Serengeti Bulk Lion (1997)

Play Visions [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Turtles) Matamata Turtle

Lineol Chicken

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Leaf Seadragon

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Domestic Cats TOOB Egyptian Mau

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Domestic Cats TOOB Norwegian Forest Cat

Unknown vintage hard plastic Giant Anteater

Unknown vintage hard plastic Hyena (broken base)

August 2017 - Fox from Roger
I gave Roger a unknown 1994 fox a while ago, but he was able to find a double fox and gave it back to me! cheers

Unknown 1994 Fox

10 August 2017- Karin Package
And I got a Buddy Box from Karin again <3 I only pictured the animal figurines that were in there, but wow, so many <3 This was such an awesome surprise, as our Buddy Boxes always are! I hope to be able to return Buddy Boxes for many more years to come Smile Sorry for the bad quality of the first pic, but I took it with my phone silent

Including AAA, ELC, Club Earth, Bullyland, McDonald's, Schleich-S, New Ray, Chap Mei,
Mojö Fun, Inpro, Colorata, K&M International, SeaWorld, VEB Plaho, Nayab, CollectA, Papo,
Nayab, Safari Ltd, Ferrero Natoons, Sol90 (copy) and SEGA. Did I forgot any? D:

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smilodon

That's it for now, folks! I still got some additions I haven't photographed yet. And I hope to be able to buy some new figurines soon Smile Thanks for reading!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:40 pm

cyclops cyclops cyclops With the K&M gila monster you found the next unknown K&M figurine!!
I think the white hardplastic figurines, especially with the base, are Margarine figurines (merchandising product). And what is the painted fox 7wolf in the lot? A repainted model? And what Brand?? cyclops cyclops cyclops

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:48 pm

widukind wrote:
cyclops cyclops cyclops With the K&M gila monster you found the next unknown K&M figurine!!

Thanks, Andreas! cheers Yes, it was a real pleasure when I found out the gila monster was a K&M International figurine! They sold it with original Wild Republic tag (©️ 2017), whist the figurine itself is marked K&M International ©️ 1993.

widukind wrote:
I think the white hardplastic figurines, especially with the base, are Margarine figurines (merchandising product).

Thank you! I hope to find more information about them, they're rather nice Smile

widukind wrote:
And what is the painted fox 7wolf in the lot? A repainted model? And what Brand?? cyclops cyclops cyclops

I think you mean this fox?

It is a repaint done by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] red fox (2011-2017). It now represents a crossfox, named Kieran!

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:54 pm

So good to see you back, Julie Very Happy cheers As always, you have the most wonderfull and beautiful additions I love you But I especialy love your Schleich whales, the hyena with the broken base and Kieran!!
And if you not mind me asking, whats that big lop eared rabbit on the far left...? xD

Congrats!! :3 cheers I love you  ...I wish i could come and visit you and Karin, hehe :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thanks, Andreas! cheers Yes, it was a real pleasure when I found out the gila monster was a K&M International figurine! They sold it with original Wild Republic tag (©️ 2017), whist the figurine itself is marked K&M International ©️ 1993.

widukind wrote:
I think the white hardplastic figurines, especially with the base, are Margarine figurines (merchandising product).

Thank you! I hope to find more information about them, they're rather nice Smile

widukind wrote:
And what is the painted fox 7wolf in the lot? A repainted model? And what Brand?? cyclops cyclops cyclops

I think you mean this fox?

It is a repaint done by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] red fox (2011-2017). It now represents a crossfox, named Kieran!

Thank you :)

And look here :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:08 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
So good to see you back, Julie Very Happy cheers As always, you have the most wonderfull and beautiful additions I love you But I especialy love your Schleich whales, the hyena with the broken base and Kieran!!
And if you not mind me asking, whats that big lop eared rabbit on the far left...? xD

Congrats!! :3 cheers I love you  ...I wish i could come and visit you and Karin, hehe :3

Thank you very much, Nardien! cheers I love you

The lovely yet huge lop-eared rabbit is from ELC (Early Learning Centre):

Maybe one day! cheers When I live on my own (with my collection in the same house, not like I live now xD), and don't have to take my parents into account, I'll invite all STS to come and visit my collection! Razz

widukind wrote:
And look here :)

Thank you very much again, Andreas! I'll sure take a look into it, at once Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Thank you very much, Nardien! cheers I love you

The lovely yet huge lop-eared rabbit is from ELC (Early Learning Centre):

Maybe one day! cheers When I live on my own (with my collection in the same house, not like I live now xD), and don't have to take my parents into account, I'll invite all STS to come and visit my collection! Razz

Thank you very much for the photo, Julie Very Happy I love you

That would be so awesome!! <33 I would love to see your collection for sure Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 11:21 am

Now that I know that Andreas is entering in tubes to find his treasures, just like Super Mario Bros does and that Julie's penguins make their best to look good next to a dice, I need to focus back in all these additions! Shocked
Some real gens there! The large rubber gila monster. It is very interesting the year on tag, it shows that the mould was resued for any reason. scratch
Interesting are also these fowl with chicks. I think it is not very usual that we see a rooster with chicks instead of a hen. I like a lot the goose, these animals mean a lot to me.
At least you've got the Mojö pangolin, now you have a Roger's "designed" figure. ;)Obviously I also have to mention the unknown pangolin. I have a feeling that I have seen it before but I can't remember. scratch As Susanne says, let me know if you ever feel tired of it. Laughing
About the 1994 fox, it was Kosta who found it as you know. Very Happy
I noticed that you already introduced most of these figures on TAI, that's great! cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 3:59 pm

Roger wrote:
Now that I know that Andreas is entering in tubes to find his treasures, just like Super Mario Bros does and that Julie's penguins make their best to look good next to a dice, I need to focus back in all these additions! Shocked
Some real gens there! The large rubber gila monster. It is very interesting the year on tag, it shows that the mould was resued for any reason. scratch
Interesting are also these fowl with chicks. I think it is not very usual that we see a rooster with chicks instead of a hen. I like a lot the goose, these animals mean a lot to me.
At least you've got the Mojö pangolin, now you have a Roger's "designed" figure. ;)Obviously I also have to mention the unknown pangolin. I have a feeling that I have seen it before but I can't remember. scratch As Susanne says, let me know if you ever feel tired of it. Laughing
About the 1994 fox, it was Kosta who found it as you know. Very Happy
I noticed that you already introduced most of these figures on TAI, that's great! cheers

Thanks for your extensive reply, as always! cheers

I got the K&M large rubber gila monster from a giftshop of a museum that's very dear to me. It's near my hometown and I kind of grew up there as a kid. Most of the museum is closed now due to a big renovation/resorting of their collection, but they have a small section still open. And they still have their gift shop, of course! cheers I was extremely shocked (in a happy way) when I found out that the gila monster was a large rubber figurine by K&M International! They had snakes as well, but they were both massive in size and price. I might go there again with my camera to make some pictures of the snakes. It's very nice to visit the giftshop once in a while, because they sell quite some nice figurines sometimes.

The AAA fowl with chicks are very interesting, I hadn't seen them before! They actually came as a set with some other farm animals. I bought them on a flea market in their original tin case. Unfortunately the set wasn't complete, but I consider the original tin case as one of my best finds from that flea market!

Yes, I love both pangolins! cheers They are such magnificent creatures, and I love every figurine of them. The Mojö Fun pangolin was on my wishlist for a while. I hadn't seen the big one before, but it reminds me of the Wild Republic Polybag figurines. But it definitely isn't the same, for the material is a bit different. If you ever find anything about it, please share it! And I'll keep an eye out for any doubles Smile

I think I still have some material for TAi, but I always try to add everything as soon as I got my additions. I cleaned my photo archive last weekend, so I hope I'll be able to find everything back easier now Laughing

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 4:38 pm

This topic is only one page still and it`s already full with so many and so interesting models cheers
Congratulations with all of them Julie . I really like your collector`s taste. It is so colorful Very Happy
And that you are very successful hunter of interesting and unusual models Applause

I just love this mystery Pangolin. It look`s so nice model, so cute, so full of personality Very Happy
I also think, that i saw it before somewhere .... even I think...wasn`t it here on the forum ..?!? ...
but I don`t remember... I`ll be very happy to find and also own this model bounce Very Happy

Wonderful topic !  sunny

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 4:53 pm

costicuba wrote:
This topic is only one page still and it`s already full with so many and so interesting models cheers
Congratulations with all of them Julie . I really like your collector`s taste. It is so colorful Very Happy
And that you are very successful hunter of interesting and unusual models Applause

I just love this mystery Pangolin. It look`s so nice model, so cute, so full of personality Very Happy
I also think, that i saw it before somewhere .... even I think...wasn`t it here on the forum ..?!? ...
but I don`t remember... I`ll be very happy to find and also own this model bounce Very Happy

Wonderful topic !  sunny

Thank you very much, Kosta! Very Happy I love to visit thrift stores, flea markets, auction sites, toy shops and (museum) giftshops to hunt down animal figurines. Sometimes usual but very beautiful figurines (mainly from the major brands), but also strange and unknown figurines. Some rare, and some that no one saw before. It makes collecting so much fun, finding figurines like that and sharing them with such an awesome community! cheers

I really can't remember I've seen the mystery pangolin before, but if both Roger and you saw it before, it must be somewhere scratch Laughing Well, I'll sure keep on buying it whenever I see one; lots of interested collectors, I see! cheers

Oh and by the way, thank you very much for finding a double China 1994 M fox (through Roger) for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next