Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]

Go down 
+13
Taos
75senta75
WhiteLightning Wolf
NightLioness
Kikimalou
Dum_my
SUSANNE
costicuba
TheLastStardust
widukind
Roger
Gwaine
Tarunyada
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:22 pm

So today I received the parcel I was expecting Very Happy I bought it off Marktplaats, the Dutch auction site. My eye fell on the metal case in which six of the figurines were originally sold, but when I saw what was included, I immediately contacted the seller. I'm really happy everything went well and that they arrived safely today! cheers Here are the goodies I'm talking about:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This was the metal case that caught my eye, for I know Papo released mini figurines in such cases in the past

Fortunately, all the six original Papo mini horses were included!

Papo Mini Appaloosa

Papo Mini Exmoor

Papo Mini Fjord

Papo Mini Haflinger

Papo Mini Lipizzaner

Papo Mini Shire

Have you noticed how the molds of these mini horses are the same as the Club Earth Horses To Go? Here two comparison pics, with the fjord and the shire. As soon as I find my Club Earth appaloosa, I'll make another comparison pic!

Club Earth left, Papo Mini right (Fjord)

Club Earth left, Papo right (Shire)

Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:22 pm

But wait, there's more! This wonderful package included some more horses. Not of Papo or any of the major brands, but they go very well with the small Papo Mini horses! Included in the package were no less than 13 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Micro Minis! I still have one set of GC Micro Mini Quarter Horses from my childhood, but it's awesome to have some others now as well, because I'm just in love with their size!

Complete group of new horses, including the Papo Minis

GC Micro Minis: still sorting out what breeds they are/which series they're from

Complete set of GC Micro Mini Oldenburgs (2000)

All the accessories that were included in the package <3

Little riding cart (with one of my childhood Micro Minis)

Some lovely pieces to make little dioramas

These are the GC Micro Minis I already had since my childhood:

Complete set of GC Micro Mini Quarter Horses (1997/98)

Old meeting new

And to make everything even better, I found some other childhood animal figurines, which I think are from Grand Champions sets as well (larger scale, probably from the GC Mini series):

Tiny forest creatures, probably from Grand Champions playsets

Just look how tiny those Micro Mini foals are <3

GC Micro Mini foal compared to Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Arabian Foal

Thanks for reading Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:39 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Have you noticed how the molds of these mini horses are the same as the Club Earth Horses To Go? Here two comparison pics, with the fjord and the shire. As soon as I find my Club Earth appaloosa, I'll make another comparison pic!

Club Earth left, Papo Mini right (Fjord)

Club Earth left, Papo right (Shire)
[/sub]

Papo Mini Appaloosa

Club Earth Appaloosa

The Papo ones are numbered the same as the Club Earth horses. They are also marked the same, 'breed' with 'China' underneath.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:06 pm

Here are a few of my GC micro minis Smile

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:45 pm

Taos wrote:
Here are a few of my GC micro minis Smile

Very nice, Taylor! Thanks for sharing! They produced quite some different Micro Minis. I love them all cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:58 pm

This forum was surely missing Julie and her super abilities! These last posts are a kind of double topic with a huge interest. I hardly could notice that Papo mini horses were the same as Club Earth and it is clear in this thread. It shows how this industry works and how lots of moulds are marketed under several brand names. Lots of surprises to be found meanwhile.
About the Grand Champions, I once visited a website about their series and immediately I ran aways from it once when I noticed, I was lost in the middle of millions of horses. Laughing

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:12 pm

Roger wrote:
This forum was surely missing Julie and her super abilities! These last posts are a kind of double topic with a huge interest. I hardly could notice that Papo mini horses were the same as Club Earth and it is clear in this thread. It shows how this industry works and how lots of moulds are marketed under several brand names. Lots of surprises to be found meanwhile.
About the Grand Champions, I once visited a website about their series and immediately I ran aways from it once when I noticed, I was lost in the middle of millions of horses. Laughing

Haha, thank you, dear Roger! cheers Always a pleasure to be on the hunt for figurines, information about them and sharing it with my fellow collectors Smile

I find it interesting to see Papo used those rather simple molds for their horses whilst their other Mini figurines are clearly made by Papo itself. Why didn't they sculpt their own Mini horses? scratch The horses from the Mini Farm series show us that they sure are capable of producing small horse figurines!

Haha, I can understand why you ran away from Grand Champions! All the pink and the amount of horses scare me now as well, but I used to love it when I was younger. I'm not a big fan of the horses with the fake hair, but I'm still in love with their tiny, solid plastic Micro Minis (even more than in the past) Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 5:27 am

Interesting stuff!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Hello dear friends! cheers

Yes, it's a message from Julie, and she's very much alive! I really wish that I had time to visit STS more often, but school and life is really getting in the way. Fortunately, I talk with Karin daily, and she keeps me informed about STS and any new releases and such. So not a day goes by that I'm not dealing with animal figurines, in one way or another Smile

There definitely are some updates about my own collection! I finally sorted it out, so all my shelves are neat and pretty again! That means that I have lots (and I mean lots) to trade. If I find the time to start my own post office (in other words, time to ship figurines to whoever wants them), STS will be the first place to know Smile And of course I got some additions the past few months! I'll see if I can remember which ones, for I'd love to show them here!

I'm mostly active on Instagram nowadays, showing my additions and sharing outdoor photographs. But hopefully I'll be able to be active once more here on this amazing forum!

Best wishes from Julie sunny

P.s. I think I hit the amount of 50 different Sirenia figurines. Hope to share some picutres soon!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:56 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Hello dear friends! cheers

Yes, it's a message from Julie, and she's very much alive! I really wish that I had time to visit STS more often, but school and life is really getting in the way. Fortunately, I talk with Karin daily, and she keeps me informed about STS and any new releases and such. So not a day goes by that I'm not dealing with animal figurines, in one way or another Smile

There definitely are some updates about my own collection! I finally sorted it out, so all my shelves are neat and pretty again! That means that I have lots (and I mean lots) to trade. If I find the time to start my own post office (in other words, time to ship figurines to whoever wants them), STS will be the first place to know Smile And of course I got some additions the past few months! I'll see if I can remember which ones, for I'd love to show them here!

I'm mostly active on Instagram nowadays, showing my additions and sharing outdoor photographs. But hopefully I'll be able to be active once more here on this amazing forum!

Best wishes from Julie sunny

P.s. I think I hit the amount of 50 different Sirenia figurines. Hope to share some picutres soon!

I really miss you and your posts here :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:35 pm

So good to have news from Julie! Very Happy We are stronger and happier together! flower flower

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:47 pm

Me too - nice to hear from you again. Roger, I agree with you! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 11:47 am

Thank you, my dear friends! Smile

-------------------------------

I'm kind of lost with what additions I acquired since the last update (July 31st), but I do have some pictures to show you. All are from my Instagram account, so pardon me for their lower quality than usual. I'm sure I got more figurines than those shown below, but you'll have to do with these, I'm sorry!

August 2018 - Local toy shop
Papo okapi (2009), Papo otter (2018) and Papo Arctic wolf pup (2018)

August 2018 - Visit to Amsterdam with Karin, Tijn and Nardien
Purchases: CollectA bongo (2017), CollectA thylacine (2016), CollectA shoebill (2016) and CollectA bongo calf (2018)

Purchases: Hasbro Star Wars Porgs and Kaiyodo tamandua

Gifts from Karin and Nardien: Schleich Alpine ibex (1996), Playmobil smilodon,
Safari Ltd prairie dog (TOOB), K&M red wolf pup and Bullyland goshawk (2003)

August 2018 - Trade from Fallon
Several PEC figurines, Play Visions brown-throated sloth (1998) and Toy Major Dairy Queen NWF dugong (1990s)

October/November 2018 - School fieldtrip to Amsterdam
CollectA African civet (2018) and CollectA secretary bird (2017)

December 2018 - Buddy Box from Karin
Various figurines, including Invicta, Playmobil, Bullyland, Schleich,
Safari Ltd, K&M, Ravensberger Tiptoi, Kaiyodo, Breyer and Eikoh

January 2019 - Visit to Amsterdam
Safari Ltd aardvark (2015), Papo lynx (2018), CollectA Baird's tapir calf (2013),
CollectA wombat (2016) and CollectA Grevy's zebra (2016)

January 2019 - Local toy shop
Schleich lynx (2019), Schleich raccoon (2019) and Schleich wolf (2019)

Schleich quokka (2019)

February 2019 - Valentine's gift from my mother <3
Schleich wolf family (2019)

That's it for now, but I'm expecting more Smile

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 8:54 pm

Some wonderful models,congrats! Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 9:28 pm

Really lots of great figures that is hard to comment. Despite of the big quantity, a little note to the Papo lynx, I have received mine recently and it is even better than my best expectations. Congratulations and thanks for giving an update to your topic. Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 6:42 pm

Thank you, Taylor and Roger Very Happy

Roger wrote:
(..) a little note to the Papo lynx, I have received mine recently and it is even better than my best expectations.

Yes, it's awesome! I'm really glad I have it in my collection cheers

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:13 pm

Great group of animals to your collection.flower flower

Very nice okapi family by Playmovil.

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 3:07 pm

landrover wrote:

Great group of animals to your collection.flower flower

Very nice okapi family by Playmovil.

Thank you very much, Fernando Smile Yes, the okapi family by Playmobil is lovely drunken

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:46 pm

Wonderful again Julie :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 12:05 pm

widukind wrote:
Wonderful again Julie :)

Thanks, Andreas! Smile

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 8:17 pm

Hello dear STS friends, I'm still alive! As my signature says, busybusybusybusybusybusy as always, but never abandoning this amazing hobby! Over a year ago, I had a bit of a tough time because of huge stress because of school, but in February 2019 I found myself a wonderful boyfriend and things turned betterl. I'm working on my final internship, so hopefully I will be able to get my diploma/certificate this summer. I officially moved in with my boyfriend last November. Not that much space for huge cabinets with animal figurines, but I found subtle ways of displaying them in several spots of our apartment Laughing

I'm so looking forward to finish school, get a job, earn some money, get a grown-ups-house with my boyfriend and get my own hobby room drunken

But until then, I still have animal figurines scattered around several homes, and one chaotic archive of pictures/additions!

Can't promise anything about my activity, but as always, I'm trying to say hello every once in a while sunny

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 8:40 pm

You are here again... Applause Applause Applause Applause

I hope you get a new animals now . sunny sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 8:43 pm

Hello Julie! It is wonderful to have news from you! Very Happy I am glad your though times already belong to the past and that you are finding a happy way with your new boy boyfriend. Let's put your focus in that diploma and it will surely be an important step to be successful with your next projects. flower

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 8:48 pm

Thank you so much, Fernando and Roger Smile

Between all the busybusybusy stuff, I did acquire quite some additions! I'll do my best to find back as much pictures as I can, so I can share them here in this topic!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 10:18 pm

As promised, I did some searching for the additions from the last year. I'm sure I got quite a few more, but as I said before, my photo archive is a bit of a chaos, as always Laughing But this is what I did find:

February 2019 - Dutch Auction Site Find
The Schleich chamois on the right

February 2019 - Local Shop Additions
Papo okapi and mallard

February 2019 - Flea Market with Karin and Tijn
Safari Ltd, Bullyland, Papo, New-Ray and Marx

February 2019 - Birthday Buddy Box from Karin

April 2019 - Local Shop Additions
Papo manatee and hedgehog

April 2019 - eBay Addition
Stasto/Epoch wolf (came with a bacon blanket)

April 2019 - Dutch King's Day Flea Market Haul

May 2019 - Dutch Liberation Day Flea Market Haul

May 2019 - Local Shop Addition
Schleich oryx

June 2019 - Local Shop Additions
Papo wildebeest and kingfisher

June 2019 - Thrift Store Finds

July 2019 - Trade from Nardien
CollectA, Schleich, Safari Ltd, Bullyland, Ravensburger/Tiptoi

July 2019 - Thrift Store Finds

July 2019 - eBay Addition
Kaiyodo Wild Rush polar fox

August 2019 - SandspielFiguren Additions

November 2019 - eBay addition
Kaiyodo Aquarium Volume 5 manatee

December 2019 - Amsterdam Shop Additions
Papo kudu and Safari Ltd wombat

December 2019 - Local Shop Additions
Papo meerkat, polar bear and hyena and Schleich skull

December 2019 - Christmas Buddy Box from Karin

January 2020 - Local Shop Additions
Schleich snow leopard and reindeer

January 2020 - Amsterdam Shop Additions
Safari Ltd weasel, tree kangaroo and sugar glider and Papo 2020 catalogue

February 2020 - Gifts from Nardien

February 2020 - Auction Site Additions
Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild wolf pup, Papo cat and Papo wolf (will be joining Karin)

February 2020 - AliExpress Aditions
National Geographic Arctic sensory kit (or copy)

Panini horses

February 2020 - Local Shop Addition
Schleich wombat

MEG Pony In My Pocket horses

Pfew, that's it, for now! I hope I didn't forget too many figurines. Well I probably did. But expecting some new stuff upcoming week, so stay tuned (:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next