Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]

Go down 
+13
Taos
75senta75
WhiteLightning Wolf
NightLioness
Kikimalou
Dum_my
SUSANNE
costicuba
TheLastStardust
widukind
Roger
Gwaine
Tarunyada
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Roger wrote:
Great new additions! I love the Safari coyote and I also have it in my collection! Very Happy

Awesome! I'd love to see more coyotes from the other major brands, one day e:') But there are still lots of species I'd like to see by some of the major brands Laughing I don't think that list will ever end!

Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
And the PEC jaguar is on TAi now as well! cheers

Now I checked again your cat and it seems the PEC mould is closer to the Play Visions snow leopard figure than to the jaguar. Check here! It may also mean that there is a PEC figure based in that PV jaguar. Laughing PEC is really very peculiar. Wink

Oh gosh, now I'm confused again Laughing But checking out those PV wild cats, I noticed the PEC one looks even closer to the PV clouded leopard. Although quite pourly painted, the spots could represent those of a clouded leopard. It would make more sence than a yellow snow leopard (especially if you think about how to acquire yellow-coloured snow Laughing )!

Laughing That's quite confuse indeed but I think you've found it. What if I change it to a clouded leopard? Idea

I think that's a pretty good idea Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 9:58 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Oh gosh, now I'm confused again Laughing But checking out those PV wild cats, I noticed the PEC one looks even closer to the PV clouded leopard. Although quite pourly painted, the spots could represent those of a clouded leopard. It would make more sence than a yellow snow leopard (especially if you think about how to acquire yellow-coloured snow Laughing )!

Laughing That's quite confuse indeed but I think you've found it. What if I change it to a clouded leopard? Idea[/quote]

I think that's a pretty good idea Wink[/quote]

It is now done! cat It will be a clouded leopard until someone find a better match. Laughing
We all want more coyotes but now our efforts should concentrate in asking for a dhole! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:57 pm

You did at again :) congrats Julie

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:40 am

Julie, you always find the best and most unique figures! That K&M bobcat is one of my grails...and you found it in a thrift shop!affraid I wish the thrift shops around where I live had gems like that! Laughing

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:22 pm

It's been a while since I showed my additions, but I sure got a lot of them drunken I still have to photograph a lot, but unfortunately school's been really busy and I haven't found the time yet to do so. But my test weeks are over, so I hope to be able to catch up photographing additions soon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CollectA Quetzalcoatlus [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's been a while since I ordered anything online, so all the additions below are from thrift stores and flea markets.

Ferrero Natoons Lynx (FS019 from Dangerous Predators, 2015) without base

Fisher Price Wolf

Hasbro Jurassic Park Brachiosaurus Baby

Hasbro Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus Baby

Hasbro Jurassic Park T-Rex/Velociraptor Baby

Hasbro Jurassic Park Pteranodon

Imperial Horse, 1975

Safari Ltd Authentics Alligator, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] African Wild

Safari Ltd Authentics Hippopotamus, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] African Wild

Safari Ltd Authentics Parasaurolophus, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dinosaurs I

Science & Nature Saltwater Crocodile

And this bunch I got from the same flea market back in November. Some already found a new home at Karin's. Pardon me for the crappy mobile phone quality!

Including Schleich, Bullyland, Safari Ltd, AAA, NewRay and K&M

And of course my amazing swap repaint from this year, that was done by Karin <3 Thinking about calling him Junior, Indy or Professor Jones. Not sure yet!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 12:53 am

Thanks for finding some free time to show your additions, Julie! Very Happy Your eclectic batches are always very interesting. Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks for finding some free time to show your additions, Julie! Very Happy Your eclectic batches are always very interesting. Very Happy

Thank you very much for your reply, Roger! cheers It's always fun to look out for animal figurines wherever I am, and it's such a pleasure sharing them here!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 1:50 pm

As promised, here are some more of my additions. I got most of them from flea markets and thrift stores and a few from online auction sites.

AAA Lion Cub

AAA Triceratops Hatchling

Bullyland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fjord Mare

Bullyland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Red Fox (old painting)

Club Earth Horses To Go Appaloosa

CollectA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] King Cobra

ELC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rabbit

ELC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Badger

Invicta Blue Whale

Mojö Fun [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Quagga

Mojö Fun [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] South American Tapir

Mojö Fun [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thylacine (finally <3)

Papo 51047 Merinos Lamb

Papo Smilodon

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 2:02 pm

.. And some more:

Playmobil Dog

Playmobil Raven

Playmobil Great White Shark

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Harpy Eagle

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kookaburra

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Arctic TOOB Arctic Hare

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wolf Cub

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lion Cub

Schleich-S Minis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Black Cat

Schleich-S Minis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hyena

Schleich-S Minis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Woolly Mammoth

Toy Major 1994 Gray Whale, Scale 1:75

Vivid Toys Group 'Walking With Dinosaurs' Azhdarchid/Quetzalcoatlus (blind bag series)

Wing Crown 2007 Blue Whale

Unknown Seahorse (hard plastic, puzzle animal; Ricolino-ish)

Unknown Vintage Hard Plastic Fox

Unknown Vintage Hard Plastic Fox

I still have some more photos of additions to edit (:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:05 pm

Julie, could you please stop killing me? affraid You've got so many additions and among them some foxes I still don't have. Laughing Previously it was the New-Ray pair, I suppose it went to Karin. Now these hard plastic foxes. The sitting one looks the same I have in my collection but the walking one I surely never seen it before. I see also that your additions made you make some work on TAI. Very Happy More or less at the same time, you and Beatrice entered Toy Major sea life figures, at scale, from 1994. Now I am convinced we have a series of likely 10-12 whales at 1:70 scale and another at 1:30 scale featuring sharks and rays. It is very interesting, maybe we could find some more among our STS friends to know what really TM released in that year. Idea

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:18 pm

Roger wrote:
Julie, could you please stop killing me? affraid You've got so many additions and among them some foxes I still don't have. Laughing Previously it was the New-Ray pair, I suppose it went to Karin. Now these hard plastic foxes. The sitting one looks the same I have in my collection but the walking one I surely never seen it before. I see also that your additions made you make some work on TAI. Very Happy More or less at the same time, you and Beatrice entered Toy Major sea life figures, at scale, from 1994. Now I am convinced we have a series of likely 10-12 whales at 1:70 scale and another at 1:30 scale featuring sharks and rays. It is very interesting, maybe we could find some more among our STS friends to know what really TM released in that year. Idea

I'm sorry, Roger, I just can't help it Laughing Finding additions and sharing the pictures of them is just so much fun! Maybe the walking fox will find its way towards you some day! cheers With the NewRay pair, do you mean this pair? I'm not sure, but I think I have it twice at the moment scratch Do you still need it in your fox collection? Otherwise I'd be more than happy to send my double towards you!

Yes, I noticed some recent work on the Toy Major section on TAi! I'm sure I have some more TM figurines around, but my collection (and my head) is a bit of a chaos, at the moment. I had to move it recently and now I really want to reorganize it. Keeping everything I really like and putting lots for sale/trade that I don't really want/need. I'm just not sure when I'll have the time to go through my collection, but when I do, I'll keep an eye out for any TM figurines that aren't on TAi yet. Well, not just TM, but everything, of course Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

I'm sorry, Roger, I just can't help it Laughing Finding additions and sharing the pictures of them is just so much fun! Maybe the walking fox will find its way towards you some day! cheers With the NewRay pair, do you mean this pair? I'm not sure, but I think I have it twice at the moment scratch Do you still need it in your fox collection? Otherwise I'd be more than happy to send my double towards you!

Yes, Julie, I mean these New-Ray foxes indeed! It is incredible that among so many foxes I still don't have this figure. I am positive it is a double on your collection once I remember you having it already and it is on your website. Obviously I'd love to get it but I know you'll ask Karin first. Please don't feel obliged in any way to send it to me. The same with the walking one, if you ever feel tired of it you know who will love it. flower
Please get your life sorted, I know moving is chaotic and stressing, we have all the time of the world and TAI can wait. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 7:04 am

Roger, you can have the New-Ray fox! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:13 am

NightLioness wrote:
Roger, you can have the New-Ray fox! Very Happy

You're both too kind! flower flower

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Great, than I'll keep it for you, Roger Smile I'll just try to find some other fox figurines or fox related items to go with it! cheers

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:55 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Great, than I'll keep it for you, Roger Smile I'll just try to find some other fox figurines or fox related items to go with it! cheers

A Fox Buddy Box Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 11:06 am

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

A Fox Buddy Box Laughing

Laughing Great Sunday news! A Fox Buddy Box sounds really exciting! Thanks! cheers

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 11:51 am

Very exiting additions again, Julie! cheers
I have that appaloosa horse (together with two others) from Karin, I didnt know they were Club Earth untill now!! I love you bounce Thanks for showing again, beautiful additions! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:11 pm

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

A Fox Buddy Box Laughing

Laughing Great Sunday news! A Fox Buddy Box sounds really exciting! Thanks! cheers

I think I already have a fox card to go with it xD

TheLastStardust wrote:
I have that appaloosa horse (together with two others) from Karin, I didnt know they were Club Earth untill now!! I love you bounce Thanks for showing again, beautiful additions! Very Happy

Thank you very much, Nardien! It's always a thrill to stroll at flea markets and thrift stores, searching for animal figurines and finding additions like these <3 And I'm glad I could help you out with the Club Earth appaloosa! Very Happy Two horses from the Club Earth Horses To Go set are still missing, so if you find any horses resembling the others, let me know Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 12:51 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:

Thank you very much, Nardien! It's always a thrill to stroll at flea markets and thrift stores, searching for animal figurines and finding additions like these <3 And I'm glad I could help you out with the Club Earth appaloosa! Very Happy Two horses from the Club Earth Horses To Go set are still missing, so if you find any horses resembling the others, let me know Very Happy[/quote]

Yep, I see I have the shetland pony and another one (I think the ''Coloured horse''), That are not in the gallery.
I think i can make pics today or tomorrow! Should i send you a PM...? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Congratulations Julie, especially for the unknown hardplastic foxes. You always find interesting figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Yep, I see I have the shetland pony and another one (I think the ''Coloured horse''), That are not in the gallery.
I think i can make pics today or tomorrow! Should i send you a PM...? Very Happy

Oh that's awesome! Yes, a PM would be great Very Happy Thank you in advance, Nardien! cheers

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Julie, especially for the unknown hardplastic foxes. You always find interesting figurines :)

Thank you very much, Andreas! Smile

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 4:07 pm

And some more additions! cheers

AAA Gorilla (side)

AAA Gorilla (front)

AAA Triceratops

Bullyland Pig

Bullyland Pig

Ferrero Kinder Woodpecker

HoodHounds Series 3 'Capo'

Joy City Ltd. Harp Seal Pup

Kidcentives 1999 Tiger Cub

MEG 1990s In My Pocket 'Sophie' (Seal Point-Longhair)

MEG 1995 In My Pocket 'Trusty' (Bernese Mountain Dog)

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] African Elephant Male

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Arctic Fox

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bull

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bull

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Holstein Cow

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Simmental Cow

And some large one that don't fit in my photo studio Laughing

Chap Mei 2005 Dino Valley Carnotaurus

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Spinosaurus

Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Triceratops

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 9:49 pm

Great diversity of brands and again a new fox. Those Joy City are interesting too. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 9:57 pm

It's fun to see them here Very Happy In nice photos :3 Great new additions! Very Happy
More additions soon! Laughing (Seriously, this box is heavy! Laughing)

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next