Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem.................. Very Happy Give your suggestion for the SUY of February :Click here Very Happy

Share | 

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 27.11]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 27.11]   Mon 27 Nov 2017, 21:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Great new additions! I love the Safari coyote and I also have it in my collection! Very Happy

Awesome! I'd love to see more coyotes from the other major brands, one day e:') But there are still lots of species I'd like to see by some of the major brands Laughing I don't think that list will ever end!

And the PEC jaguar is on TAi now as well! cheers

Now I checked again your cat and it seems the PEC mould is closer to the Play Visions snow leopard figure than to the jaguar. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It may also mean that there is a PEC figure based in that PV jaguar. Laughing PEC is really very peculiar. Wink

Oh gosh, now I'm confused again Laughing But checking out those PV wild cats, I noticed the PEC one looks even closer to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Although quite pourly painted, the spots could represent those of a clouded leopard. It would make more sence than a yellow snow leopard (especially if you think about how to acquire yellow-coloured snow Laughing )!

Laughing That's quite confuse indeed but I think you've found it. What if I change it to a clouded leopard? Idea

I think that's a pretty good idea Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 27.11]   Mon 27 Nov 2017, 21:58

Oh gosh, now I'm confused again Laughing But checking out those PV wild cats, I noticed the PEC one looks even closer to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Although quite pourly painted, the spots could represent those of a clouded leopard. It would make more sence than a yellow snow leopard (especially if you think about how to acquire yellow-coloured snow Laughing )!

Laughing That's quite confuse indeed but I think you've found it. What if I change it to a clouded leopard? Idea[/quote]

I think that's a pretty good idea Wink[/quote]

It is now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cat It will be a clouded leopard until someone find a better match. Laughing
We all want more coyotes but now our efforts should concentrate in asking for a dhole! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 27.11]   Tue 28 Nov 2017, 16:57

You did at again :) congrats Julie

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 27.11]   Mon 04 Dec 2017, 10:40

Julie, you always find the best and most unique figures! That K&M bobcat is one of my grails...and you found it in a thrift shop!affraid I wish the thrift shops around where I live had gems like that! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 27.11]   

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 27.11]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2